User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:57   #1
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road
My sink seems to have clogged itself with my hair.

Considering my current lack of Drano or any similar products, what do you suggest?
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:58   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: My sink seems to have clogged itself with my hair.

Do your washing up in the toilet bowl.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:59   #3
relik
schmuck

Re: My sink seems to have clogged itself with my hair.

That would require me to install a mirror on the underside of the toilet seat, and I can't be arsed.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:13   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

If your sink is clogged with your hair you submt to the horrible task of pulling the hair out by the bits caught over the drain. Otherwise...pay someone.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:13   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Buy some MrMuscle drain whatsit tommorow.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:22   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

using your fingers...

grab some

pull

drop clump into toilet

shudder

repeat until clear

or if you've got one of those little wire things for removing jumpers* that would make a good finger substitute

*the tiny metal things on motherboards, not the woolly things on people
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:32   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You could just try using a plunger.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:44   #8
relik
schmuck

The problem lies in the fact that the hair is too far down the drain for me to reach.

BTW Manson, I came to the realization that in using the toilet bowl as my new sink, the constant supply of toilet paper would prevent me from having to change the hand towel.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 22:02   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Use Plumbo or any other chemicals that 'burns' it away. Or you open the sink (under it) and removes the hair (which is the place it most likely is stacking up (talking from experience)).
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 22:58   #10
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Check if you have filter that's possible to take off.. most bathroom sinks have them (atleast here).

Be prepared to find some washing-gloves first though, that waste is going to be disgusting.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 23:02   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This sounds pretty disgusting, I suggest you move house and leave it for someone else to deal with.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 23:55   #12
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Toddle down to your supermarket- I'm sure they sell some sort of product geared towards clearingup drains.
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 00:40   #13
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

Eat a razor blade and you'll stop worrying about it.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 00:59   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

I see sword is back and is still terrible.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 03:56   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i saw him once.

he looked pretty terrible then
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 05:30   #16
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

Take apart the pipe below the sink, you should be able to get it out with bare or gloved hands. Have fun with the bushel of pubes you'll be scooping out of there btw.
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 05:36   #17
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddley_Battleship
Take apart the pipe below the sink, you should be able to get it out with bare or gloved hands. Have fun with the bushel of pubes you'll be scooping out of there btw.
Should we be concerned with what you do with your sink?
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 12:37   #18
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddley_Battleship
Have fun with the bushel of pubes you'll be scooping out of there btw.
An interesting choice of collective noun there. Is it named in honour of Gary?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 13:45   #19
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hair from clogged sinks smells vile. Get a cloths peg. Or two. in fact, plug up all your orifaces wth cloths pegs (the evil is airborne).
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 18:24   #20
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword
Eat a razor blade and you'll stop worrying about it.
I got three neg reps for that post
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 18:30   #21
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

what do u do in ur sink to get it clogged with hair?
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 20:03   #22
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

the obvious answer is "wash his hair".
However, I think the trueful answer would be "shave orphaned children for medical experiments".
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 20:45   #23
relik
schmuck

Resolution: Prior to heading out for a night of debauchery, I managed to fashion a tool out of a coat hanger that was capable of pushing the wad down the drain.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 20:52   #24
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword
I got three neg reps for that post
my record is two neg reps for a single post. but i got 4 pos reps for the same post. i don't get this system at all.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:19   #25
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

We have the same problem here with the shower unit; it`s all caused by this hippy guy who has very long hair that seems to go everywhere. Using lots of hair conditioner does n`t help either; it seems to help the hairs gel together, and clog up to form a "plug like" hair mass. Nasty.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote