User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:47   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have come up with a new idea for a reality TV show

either

1. beat fat people with sticks until they stop eating (pretty self explanatory really)

or

2. drop fat people into the middle of iraq and see if they can survive to get to safety (either they will lose a few pounds with all that running, or the militants will get plenty of people to kidnap and kill, thereby not having to kidnap anyone else)

what does GD think?
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:52   #2
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: i have come up with a new idea for a reality TV show

it's crap but GD loves an anti-fat thread
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:53   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its more of a case that we are sitting discussing this at work and i just posted that to upset a colleague
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:57   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok then....

1. they'll eat the sticks
2. the plane to drop them in Iraq will never get off the ground
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:00   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

There was this really fat 13 year old on GMTV this morning. Was hilarious to watch the grumpy fker as Dr. Hillary(?) and her Mum talked about putting her into an in-patients eating disorder clinic. I enjoyed my weetabix a little bit more, despite her best attempts to turn the milk sour with her face. :)
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:03   #6
ulan-bat0r
sucking young blood

ulan-bat0r can only hope to improve

why not just lock them in a house for a week with loads of pr0n material, force them to 'release' themself into a bucket... then starve them and see who is the first one to slurp up whats in the bucket...
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:07   #7
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

big fat women are horrible

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:11   #8
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

How about watching a football match instead?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:17   #9
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Surely the best reality show would be a house full of people who cant cook and are anti-social junkies!
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:46   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My reality tv show would involve 24 hour coverage of Janet Street-Porter locked in a room and slowly emaciating in a pool of her own excrement.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:02   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

there's a reality show called 'the biggest loser' and it's about fat people trying to lose weight
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:34   #12
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

how about we put 4 beautifull girls and 4 really ugly geeky guys in a house and just wait around untill they have sex

I wonder if the girls would do something like that
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 17:03   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
how about we put 4 beautifull girls and 4 really ugly geeky guys in a house and just wait around untill they have sex

I wonder if the girls would do something like that
the girls would probably end up having sex with each other
and not let the geeks watch
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 17:14   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

and here was me hoping for some more argumentative/controvertial responses

GD, you have let me down
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 20:06   #15
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
There was this really fat 13 year old on GMTV this morning. Was hilarious to watch the grumpy fker as Dr. Hillary(?) and her Mum talked about putting her into an in-patients eating disorder clinic. I enjoyed my weetabix a little bit more, despite her best attempts to turn the milk sour with her face.
Was this the one who was in the Sun yesterday and the Mail today (Dont blame me, theyre the papers we get at work) who claims she wants to get thin, but wont exercise or cut down what she eats.

And this is a girl who considers a pizza a between meal snack (along with crisps, muffins, sausage rolls and sandwiches, all between breakfast and lunch. In the afternoon, amongst other things, she goes for pasta with mayo as a snack).

I dont think she is really putting any effort into this getting thin lark.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 20:13   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why do they put fat people on TV purely on the virtue of them being fat?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 20:32   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Was this the one who was in the Sun yesterday and the Mail today (Dont blame me, theyre the papers we get at work) who claims she wants to get thin, but wont exercise or cut down what she eats.

And this is a girl who considers a pizza a between meal snack (along with crisps, muffins, sausage rolls and sandwiches, all between breakfast and lunch. In the afternoon, amongst other things, she goes for pasta with mayo as a snack).

Without seeing either of the papers i'd be only guessing at yes, but it certainly sounds like her.

They had a whole table laid out of what she ate during the course of a normal day, i was fortunate not to gain a few lbs by looking at it. :/

edit: oh yeah, her excuse for why she didn't do much exercise was that she got teased when she left the house (for being uber-fat, presumably).
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 21:52   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Actually I think a better idea would be to take a random group of people and hand each one of them a gun. Put them in a room with a group of stupid and/or annoying people (good examples might be Dave Blunkett, George Bush, Busted or Ainsley Harriott) and see who gives in first :D

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 22:02   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Surely the best reality show would be a house full of people who cant cook and are anti-social junkies!
Your talking about students aren't you ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:53   #20
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Actually I think a better idea would be to take a random group of people and hand each one of them a gun. Put them in a room with a group of stupid and/or annoying people (good examples might be Dave Blunkett, George Bush, Busted or Ainsley Harriott) and see who gives in first
winnar!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:55   #21
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany

Her snacks sound like more than I manage to eat in a day heh.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 11:02   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

yeah, it was her that got our discussion going at work, the little fat bitch.
as you can probably tell, i have no sympathy with little fat bastards that wont even try and do anything about it

at one point yesterday i actually said that children like that should be taken into care for their own welfare
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:22   #23
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
and here was me hoping for some more argumentative/controvertial responses

GD, you have let me down
So you were trolling?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:29   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

nah, trying to start an argumentative discussion, there is a difference. posting to provoke a response isnt neccisarily trolling so