User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Mar 2004, 15:46   #1
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Good websites to find jobs

So far I've tried Totaljobs.com and the job centre website. Are there any other decent UK based websites worth looking at? I've also tried using that fish4jobs but I don't appear to be able to access more information about jobs, so I consider that site to be shit.

Help me please, I'm poor
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 15:47   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Good websites to find jobs

http://www.monsterboard.co.uk/ ??
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 15:54   #3
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

shall try it, ta.
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 17:57   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

One of the best ones is www.reed.co.uk . While it is an agency, they allow anyone to advertise their jobs there, so it has a huge number of jobs, and there is good information and a quick online applying procedure, for ALL the jobs - there arent any that say you have to phone someone or post in an application form. Whenever I am jobhunting reed is the first place I look.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 19:33   #5
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

thanks for that one Ebany, applied for 5 jobs off it so hopefully I'll get an offer for at least one of the buggers...
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 21:42   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

www.jobsite.co.uk