User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:16   #1
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone in the Newcastle area feeling nice?

My call centre has gone and volunteered its services for Sport Relief (the sporty version of Comic Relief) on the 10th of July (thats a Saturday). As such we need people to man the phones so that people can call in and hand over their cash. While I'm afraid to say you dont get any commission, there are rumours of pizza (or some form of food), prizes, champers for the person who takes the biggest donation, and ermm...the slight threat of silly hats. Its working from 5:45 until midnight, sadly they have to say no booze permitted or god knows what might happen, but it lets you feel good about yourself for helping out and being a part of it (thats what they keep telling us at least).

Oh, and anyone who could then drive me home after would save the company a hefty taxi fare, and can probably have some booze into the bargain.

Come on, be nice, volunteer your friends and family
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:22   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area feeling nice?

So , would you by any chance work for a non-profit charity organisation, or a "professional fundraising Company".

Just curious
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:23   #3
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Don't do it!
She'll steal your wombles!
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:27   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
So , would you by any chance work for a non-profit charity organisation, or a "professional fundraising Company".

Just curious
Neither, her place of work is 'assisting the operation' as it were
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:29   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I bet Roadrunner_0 will, he always volunteers, and given the possibility of free alcohol, my money is on him!

And MrL: we trust you are already assisting?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:30   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Call centre is usually soul destroying work, but for charity i guess itd be pretty cool

Were i in newcastle, id feign intrest, then come up with excuses at the last minute

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:31   #7
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Sport Relief gets its call centres from people like my manager volunteering their staff to do it for free, for one night only.

We usually do recruitment.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:37   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
And MrL: we trust you are already assisting?
God no
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:44   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I could add newcastle into my list of places to visit on my road trip if I get somewhere nice to sleep...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:45   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
God no
Dont be ridiculous. MrL is a workshy fop. Such menial tasks are beneath him.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:37   #11
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

We don't want filth scum like you in our town dear.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:37   #12
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i dont believe in charity
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:39   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area feeling nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I could add newcastle into my list of places to visit on my road trip if I get somewhere nice to sleep...
You can sleep with me.

I'm right in the centre of town, you know.

Ring before 7pm and ask for Joachim.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 23:00   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Interesting.
What's the catch?

Although Newcastle is miles out of my way...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 23:05   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
What's the catch?
No catch, so long as you come during term time.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 01:41   #16
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I feel Ebany would get a greater catchment if she offered her porn video for call staff.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 07:34   #17
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Given I dont have a copy of said video its not really a viable option. And I wouldnt do it anyway. I could d/l something, but I doubt it would be anything new to most people.

Go on, MM, you know you want to, and I'd love to see what the people at the call centre thought if I turned up with you in tow. They think I'm sweet and quiet and innocent.

On second thoughts, maybe I shouldnt ask people from on here along...
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 10:16   #18
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I would, but I'm offski that weekend to run around a field being chased by some branch of the UKSF in what they call an 'infantry training weekend'.

Which essentially means us lot get our standard rifles and some rations, while we get hunted/hunt SAS who are tooled up to the tits.

So, no. Basically.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 10:27   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hm, i am at work that day, but i think i finish at 1pm i think, so i may indeed do it, pm me more details if you want

EDIT: no dammit, im at an engagement party that night so cant help
i wish my memory was better

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 1 Jul 2004 at 10:47.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 17:13   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I can't, because I'm working.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 19:31   #21
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Aah damn, oh well, lots of other people have been press ganged into it (like myself).

Although one of my colleagues quite fancied meeting MM....she thinks you sound like her kind of guy!

Last edited by Ebany; 1 Jul 2004 at 19:39.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 19:34   #22
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Heh, please, he's mine. Tell her to get over it and move on.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 19:39   #23
Ebany
Cute Kitten

She sounded quite willing to fight you for him.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:00   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Although one of my colleagues quite fancied meeting MM....she thinks you sound like her kind of guy!
Pics please.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:05   #25
Ebany
Cute Kitten

I dont generally take my camera to work with me. Shes small, blonde, and likes her motorbike. And a student. And evil.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:08   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area feeling nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Shes small, blonde, and likes her motorbike. And a student. And evil.
This sounds a fairly acceptable basis. Where is she studenting at?
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:09   #27
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Somewhere local. She does it in the evenings so she can work full time. She just had her last exam yesterday.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:15   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Is she local?

PS. She sounds like a right little dishy minx.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:17   #29
Ebany
Cute Kitten

She lives somewhere in Newcastle. Dont have a clue where though. Clearly you should come along for Sport Relief and get to meet her.I suspect you would get along rather well.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:22   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I can't. I am contractually bound to serve with the University.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:37   #31
Ebany
Cute Kitten

between 5:45 and midnight on a saturday?
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:49   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Especially between 5:45 and midnight on a Saturday. That's when I drain the bodies.

Still, I'm not stopping her from coming to me.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 18:30   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

And may I ask why you're chatting to your work colleagues about me?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 18:35   #34
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Joachim.
wtf
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 18:40   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
wtf
What ails thee?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 19:05   #36
Ebany
Cute Kitten

I was talking asbout how it might spoil my image if I brought along people from on here. We have to chat about something..theres bugger all work to do, so I'm getting dangerously close to revealing things I dont usually tell workmates. I leave in 3 weeks though, so it wouldn't really matter that much.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 20:33   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I find it all rather flattering.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:06   #38
Ebany
Cute Kitten

You were the easiest to describe, and I reckoned she would be the type who would find you interesting. Although, I seem to recall telling her about skiddy some time ago. I think you got a brief mention a while ago, but sitting talking about Marilyn Manson coming over for the night in the middle of a call centre just sounds a bit....odd. She doesnt really 'do' computers so I always get a bit of that 'God I feel like a nerd' feeling when I talk about people on here.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:09   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I never thought of myself as being easily describable.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:19   #40
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Well, you were the easiest to describe exactly how showing up with you in tow may confuse people who think I'm a nice quiet little thing. Skiddy would have just amused everyone by having difficulty choosing which girl to go for (my call centre is almost completely female), and RR_0 would have just reinforced their image.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:27   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Skiddy is a sexual predator. RR is really quite shy, and usually incapacitated with drink.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:34   #42
Ebany
Cute Kitten

And you would have confused them wonderfully.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:42   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The women or the men?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:43   #44
Ebany
Cute Kitten

All of them.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 23:53   #45
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we need pictures of said people to see how scarey there'd look.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote