User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 11:15   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
bored bored bored

i hate being trapped at work when i know that i have loads of work to do at home

just thought that i would share this fact with everyone as i have nothing to occupy me at work
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 11:22   #2
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough
Re: bored bored bored

So we can take it as read that your bored then ?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 11:25   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'just a tad'
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:25   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Be happy. I'm sat waiting for my mother to arrive for a visit!

Not good.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:32   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

oh dear, poor you, christ, no one is allowed to visit my house at the moment, as it is an absolute state
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:43   #6
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

We were up at 8am to tidy. I didnt know what time she would be arriving and I wanted to be sure everything was done in time. Shes just called to say shes around Leeds. How long does it take to get from Leeds to Durham by car?

I also get the fun of telling her we will be being kicked out of our house at the end of July, (not for anything we have done, I might add) but I think I may stay quiet about the fact I handed in my notice at work yesterday. I dont see her taking it too well, as I owe her quite a lot of money.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:51   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

a couple of hours maybe? depends how she drives, and yeah, i know about you moving out, i sent you a pm offering to help if you needed it

heheheh

sucks about losing the house though, its a nice house and i was kind of geting to like the spare bedroom

EDIT: oh yeah i suggest you nick the charlies angels DVD when you leave as a slight measure of revenge as well
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 13:06   #8
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Well we are having a farewell party on the weekend of the 24th July, and then moving will occur sometime that week. I want it over and done with by the Friday cause thats my birthday.

I'm not keen on the idea of living with Marks parents for 2 months, but dont have much choice. At least theyre nice parents I guess. I just dont want to have to hire another van, but I dont think I will have much choice.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 13:28   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
EDIT: oh yeah i suggest you nick the charlies angels DVD when you leave as a slight measure of revenge as well
In my opinion, leaving it behind would be more cruel.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote