User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2004, 02:37   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
movie alphabet quiz

http://lists.inanutshell.us/form/1.html

Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 02:48   #2
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: movie alphabet quiz

i got 1/2 of them straight away am working on the others slowly
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 02:57   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i got

a
b
d
i
m
q
r
t
z

not much good
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 03:01   #4
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

a
d
h
i
k
m
n
q
r
t
w
x
z

are done
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 04:08   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

g is gremlins

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 04:43   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

L and O are easy.
Unread 23 May 2004, 04:49   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I can't even get half of them. L, O & X are burning a hole in my brain cause they look so familier.
Unread 23 May 2004, 04:54   #8
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Life of Brian and Apollo 13
Unread 23 May 2004, 04:57   #9
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

hmm.. bizarre, I already tried life of brian and it rejected it, tried again and it worked.. maybe just a typo
Unread 23 May 2004, 06:25   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I have U and P but I want some first.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 23 May 2004, 06:32   #11
Cayl

Which ones do you want?
Unread 23 May 2004, 06:43   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Z and r are bugging me the most atm.

Unread 23 May 2004, 06:44   #13
Cayl

antz and tomb raider
Unread 23 May 2004, 06:50   #14
Evergreen
the merciless

Cube and Robocop

Unread 23 May 2004, 06:52   #15
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

K = The Rock, i thought B was bad boys but it isnt. :/
Unread 23 May 2004, 06:54   #16
Cayl

Anything else you want to trade for?
Unread 23 May 2004, 08:56   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

I'm missing 6, atm (C, J, V, X).

edit: make that 4.

Last edited by Apothos; 23 May 2004 at 09:23.
Apothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 09:23   #18
Cayl

A Apocalypse Now
B
C
D Dracula
E Deep Impact
F
G Gremlins
H Sleepy Hollow
I Aliens
J
K The Rock
L Life of Brian
M The Mummy
N TRON
O Apollo 13
P RoboCop
Q Galaxy Quest
R Tomb Raider
S
T Top Gun
U Cube
V
W Pretty Woman
X
Y
Z Antz
Unread 23 May 2004, 09:27   #19
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
A Apocalypse Now
B Das Boot
C
D Dracula
E Deep Impact
F Forest Gump
G Gremlins
H Sleepy Hollow
I Aliens
J
K The Rock
L Life of Brian
M The Mummy
N TRON
O Apollo 13
P RoboCop
Q Galaxy Quest
R Tomb Raider
S Silverado
T Top Gun
U Cube
V
W Pretty Woman
X
Y Labyrinth
Z Antz
V is killing me, it looks so damn familiar. :/
Unread 23 May 2004, 09:41   #20
Cayl

A Apocalypse Now
B Das Boot
C The Nightmare Before Christmas
D Dracula
E Deep Impact
F Forest Gump
G Gremlins
H Sleepy Hollow
I Aliens
J Cujo
K The Rock
L Life of Brian
M The Mummy
N TRON
O Apollo 13
P RoboCop
Q Galaxy Quest
R Tomb Raider
S Silverado
T Top Gun
U Cube
V The Fugitive
W Pretty Woman
X Taxi
Y Labyrinth
Z Antz
Unread 23 May 2004, 09:43   #21
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Nice one, i'd never have gotten Cujo (ever).
Unread 23 May 2004, 09:44   #22
Cayl

NEXT
http://lists.inanutshell.us/form/2.html
Unread 23 May 2004, 12:53   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Without looking on the first one, I got: D, E, I, K, L, M, O, R, T, W
Unread 23 May 2004, 13:14   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
SPOILER!!!

A
B
C
D
E
F - Back to the Future
G
H
I
J
K - The Karate Kid
L
M
N
O - Platoon
P
Q
R - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
S - Splash
T
U
V
W
X
Y - Child's Play
Z
Unread 23 May 2004, 13:40   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I is Time Bandits, from the look of it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 14:01   #26
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

N is Annie, J is Beetlejuice and W is Willow, Z is Return to Oz
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 14:46   #27
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
SPOILER!!!

A
B
C
D
E
F - Back to the Future
G
H - Howard the Duck
I - Time Bandits
J - BeetleJuice
K - The Karate Kid
L
M - Mannequin
N - Annie
O - Platoon
P
Q
S - Splash
T - Dead Poets Society
U
V - Adventures in Babysitting
W - Willow
X
Y - Child's Play
Z- Return to Oz

Last edited by Evergreen; 23 May 2004 at 15:01.
Unread 23 May 2004, 14:59   #28
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

That L is really bugging me. It looks so damn familiar, but I cant think what it is!

As for the new ones I've got:
B - *batteries not included
C - the dark crystal

and the E looks like its escape....somthing.
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:01   #29
Ebany
Cute Kitten

And I got it at last. Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:06   #30
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
SPOILER!!!

A
B - Batteries not included
C - Dark Crystal
D
E - Escape from new york
F - Back to the Future
G
H - Howard the Duck
I - Time Bandits
J - BeetleJuice
K - The Karate Kid
L - Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure
M
N - Annie
O - Platoon
P - Beverly Hills Cop
Q - Mannequin
S - Splash
T - Dead Poets Society
U - Short Circuit
W - Willow
X
Y - Child's Play
Z- Return to Oz

Last edited by Evergreen; 23 May 2004 at 15:21.
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:08   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whats the D!?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:14   #32
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Mannequin is q dude
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:24   #33
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Why Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure in E doesn't work I don't know...
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:27   #34
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Cause it's L maybe? Perhaps I should have made that clearer
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:29   #35
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Why Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure in E doesn't work I don't know...
Ted's
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:32   #36
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's L anyway.

A looks too damn familiar!
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:33   #37
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
A looks too damn familiar!
that's probably cause it's the first letter of the alphabet and features in a variety of words.
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:36   #38
Blastoderm
________

Yeah but I've seen that A in some movie cover.
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:38   #39
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

x = Explorers
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:52   #40
Ebany
Cute Kitten

E is escape from new york. I tried that a while back and it didnt accept it. Given while typing it just there I managed about 6 typos along the way, I'm guessing I know why.
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:55   #41
Ebany
Cute Kitten

And G is 'Goonies'. Not 'The goonies', in spite of this being the correct name.
Unread 23 May 2004, 15:56   #42
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOILER
A - Starman
B - Batteries not included
C - Dark Crystal
D - Revenge Of The Nerds
E - Escape from new york
F - Back to the Future
G - Goonies
H - Howard the Duck
I - Time Bandits
J - BeetleJuice
K - The Karate Kid
L - Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure
M - Mask
N - Annie
O - Platoon
P - Beverly Hills Cop
Q - Mannequin
S - Splash
T - Dead Poets Society
U - Short Circuit
W - Willow
X - Explorers
Y - Child's Play
Z- Return to Oz

Last edited by djbass; 23 May 2004 at 16:30.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 18:34   #43
Blastoderm
________

All gone.

Game's over.

Ta Ta.
Unread 23 May 2004, 19:43   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Z" isn't "Return to Oz", it's "Antz", djbass.
Unread 23 May 2004, 19:47   #45
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It is in the 2nd one...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote