User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 May 2004, 20:26   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
educate me on what money i can mouche

i've started thinking about actually getting a job, because it's unlikely that i'll be finishing anything at college now but before i do i've no idea what money i'm allowed to recieve, like job seekers allowance or anything like that? so instead of making an effort to find out properly, i'm just asking here. the problem is, if i do sign off from college, i've to start paying for my medication (anti-depressants, and some others), and i'm only allowed a weekly dosage at a time, which means i would be paying £12 per week for them or something like that so inform me on what i can do

(age 17, uk)
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:27   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: educate me on what money i can mouche

You can do bugger all. Qualifications have flooded the market, and you have no experience.

But then I'm a pessimist.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:28   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

while in full time education, you can't go on the dole
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:29   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i've got 10 GCSEs

i'm not concered about what jobs i can get, more like benefits money for being a lazy twat with no life
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:29   #5
mbushell

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
while in full time education, you can't go on the dole
yeh but that's what im planning to finally drop out of (even thou i've not been into college since christmas)
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:31   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

well tehny ou can get jobseekers
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:32   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

and you only get that if you actually look for work and aren't lazy, which doesn't seem to be what you're doing now, so you wouldn't get that
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:32   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

youll have to leave college to get work seekers etc.

you may well be able to get what is commonly referred to as a 'sick note' for your medication though. Or even so you dont have to work. But that probably wont solve any long term problems.

im not sure though, i never did that much around the welfare type stuff at work it might not work if you still live with your parents, but i dont see why not.
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:32   #9
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.entitledto.co.uk/outofworkbenefits.asp

try there
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:33   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

16 and 17 year olds
If you are aged 16 or 17 you are unlikely to have worked for long enough since reaching age 16 to pay enough NI contributions to get contribution-based JSA.

If you are an unemployed 16 or 17 year old you may be able to get income-based JSA for a short period in special circumstances. For example, if one of the following applies:

You are forced to live away from your parents
You will suffer severe hardship if you do not get JSA
You are a member of a couple who has responsibility for a child.
If you want more information about these special circumstances, contact your Jobcentre Plus or Jobcentre.

You may be entitled to get Young Person's Bridging Allowance (YPBA). For more information on YPBA and the conditions that apply, please contact your Jobcentre.

Before you go to your Jobcentre Plus or Jobcentre to claim JSA, you should register for work and training at your local Connexions Service or Careers Service. They will arrange an appointment at the Jobcentre for you and will complete a form which you will need to take to your appointment. They can provide you with support, if needed, in making your claim , such as going with you to your New Jobseeker Interview at the Jobcentre. After you have made your claim for JSA, the Connexions Service or Careers Service will help you to find a job or training place. For your nearest Connexions Service or Careers Service, look on the website www.connexions.gov.uk or under Connexions or Careers in the business numbers section of the phone book.

If you are aged 16 or 17 and are unable to work you may be able to get Income Support. If you want more information about who can qualify for Income Support, contact your social security office.
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:35   #11
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/cms....enefits/497#16

and there

(edit: KaneED looked where I did)
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:37   #12
mbushell

thanks guys, ill get reading
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:41   #13
Ebany
Cute Kitten

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/...ntcertificates

and another one specifically with regard to the prescriptions.
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:41   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany

(edit: KaneED looked where I did)

men: 11
ebany: 0
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:42   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
men: 11
ebany: 0
You just want to go to Dollywood.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:49   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You just want to go to Dollywood.

No I'm sure Manlywood is much better.
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:54   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You can do bugger all. Qualifications have flooded the market, and you have no experience.

This is lies, Ive got a friend who left highschool before getting his A levels, didnt bother going into any further education, and is now doing exceptionally well in the business world and earning more than I'm likely to ever get this side of 30 (although admittedly he is far more intelligent that the average person, let alone high school dropout).
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 00:04   #18
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:

ah - if your father knows the right people.... or if you are friends with the right people, then qualifications mean bugger all.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 00:24   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you're better off staying in college, mate; it's so much easier then pretty much every alternative
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 00:32   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
This is lies, Ive got a friend who left highschool before getting his A levels, didnt bother going into any further education, and is now doing exceptionally well in the business world and earning more than I'm likely to ever get this side of 30 (although admittedly he is far more intelligent that the average person, let alone high school dropout).
Hey I know this kid that never went to school and used to poke dead rats with sticks who got hired by this business consultancy outfit and now earns infinity pounds a year.
Unread 6 May 2004, 00:41   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my anecdotal evidence is better than yours
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 00:49   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I win numerically even if my evidence is in fact just made up and so not really evidence at all.
Unread 6 May 2004, 13:04   #23
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

oh as a side note. You hear that Steph Roberts in in 'The slammer' for 3 years?
Unread 6 May 2004, 13:35   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Yeah, heard off Kate. That a '6 years out in 3' job or a '3 years out in 18 months' job?
Unread 6 May 2004, 14:51   #25
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

3 out in 18 jobby. Bit daft really
Unread 6 May 2004, 15:36   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
3 out in 18 jobby. Bit daft really
Better than the possible 7 she could have got though. Not entirely sure she's mentally equipped to come out of this unscathed.
Unread 6 May 2004, 15:58   #27
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Dont think she will come out normal. Either suicidal or homicidal. Mental note to never sell caffine tablets.
Unread 6 May 2004, 17:22   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Kate asked us to consider sending her a letter every now and then, not a bad idea but I haven't gotten her address yet. Or could say with any conviction* that I would deffo do it.

*lol pun lol
Unread 6 May 2004, 23:35   #29
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Jobseekers aint much but its better than nowt

tho having a job is better imo

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2004, 13:08   #30
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

enroll in a crappy uni?
there are some truely crappy unis out there.
requirements? limbs & the ability to lie.
A three year holiday from real life!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2004, 23:10   #31
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

damn dolescum. Go to a wasters uni like all the other loosers.