User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 01:03   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Short Term Income...

So, I'm looking to raise a little cash on the side.

£100-£150 is more than enough.

Selling stuff isnt an option.
I dont drive.
I dont do barwork.
Selling pirated stuff could work but I live in London, the market is already sewn up.
I wont rent my arse out, before any of you fags think of that one.

Hows a guy make some extra cash?
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 01:09   #2
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Re: Short Term Income...

i used to work nights in a factory, good money if u can be arsed

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 01:15   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Stripping, dealing drugs, jiggalohood, fake your kidnapping, fake your murder and get life insurance coverage, rob a bank
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 01:17   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

You can join DarkJedi at the pompey docks?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 01:28   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

According to the 150 emails i receive a day, Ebay is the worlds best method of making cash.

However ive never made the kind of cash i expected to on any item on Ebay, so im pretty sure thats bullshit.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 02:41   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i knew a guy that made 200 a week on the side selling books on ebay.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 04:09   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
According to the 150 emails i receive a day, Ebay is the worlds best method of making cash.

However ive never made the kind of cash i expected to on any item on Ebay, so im pretty sure thats bullshit.
You probably don't know what an ebay store is then or have never used the buy now option...

I work with a guy who makes over a million dollars a year gross on ebay....Of course, once you subtract advertising and overhead, that works out to be around $200k or so.

The emails you're recieving are quite bullshit, but there's a shit ton of money to be made on the internet, especially ebay, if you can find your niche.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 05:56   #8
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
You probably don't know what an ebay store is then or have never used the buy now option...

I work with a guy who makes over a million dollars a year gross on ebay....Of course, once you subtract advertising and overhead, that works out to be around $200k or so.

The emails you're recieving are quite bullshit, but there's a shit ton of money to be made on the internet, especially ebay, if you can find your niche.
i agree, ebay is a profit monkey if you are able to find a niche. My cousin recently started selling phones (he is able to obtain them at cost price) and so far is making around £10-40 profit on each (after subtracting costs etc.). Imagine listing about 20 phones a week, and making £200-800 a week for about 2 hours work (listing, posting, banking, accounting)

Of course no where on the scale of the person sandsnake mentions (it is not as much a niche market) - but still....

Oh that reminds me, a friend from my old school used to sell marble chess boards on ebay. What he didn't tell them, was that these chess boards cost about £10-20 (depending on size) in India, and people were buying them for £40+ on ebay. The shipping cost (he managed to ship them through his fathers trading firm), was £1-2 at max, so he made around £20-30+ profit for doing nothing but re-selling cheap but nice looking marble boards. The cheeky bastard
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 06:06   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
So, I'm looking to raise a little cash on the side.

£100-£150 is more than enough.

Selling stuff isnt an option.
I dont drive.
I dont do barwork.
Selling pirated stuff could work but I live in London, the market is already sewn up.
I wont rent my arse out, before any of you fags think of that one.

Hows a guy make some extra cash?
if you go to uni, you can participate in a few research projects. They usually pay out about £5-30 each. Even if you don't go to uni, check around for research projects.

Check the paper for advertisements selling small jobs that require cash.

Sell lemonade on the street for 10p a glass.

Go wash your neighbours car, and demand £5 for the effort

If you sing/play instrument go beg on the road (tho slightly immoral)
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 06:07   #10
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

on everything ive sold, ive been able to get at least 200 percent of its worth....so i think its fair, its all about how you advertise it...

Case 1.

Computer

Penitium II computer (8 years old, in different, heaving, crappy case missing its screws in some places)
32 mb ram
20 gig hardrive, 1 gig harddrive (one 4 years old, the other 8 years old, and corrupted, as it only has 712mb available after formatting)
cheapest sound card money can buy (3 years old)
the best motherboard you could buy back in pentium 2's firs game out.
ethernet card and modem card, both 10 years old.

No monitor, keyboard, mouse, ect; just the computer

I sold that for 250, when you can get a new p4 for 150 more, with a lot more ram, disk space, ect
i think the worth was about 50, but ill let you decide that..

Case 2

Wireless PrintServer
Bought it band new for 50 dollars, wasnt want i needed, no receited..
resold for 119 (res was 75, and bidding boosted it)

Case 3.

Breakers i got free from a store going out of business
Sold them 10 for 5 dollars each, 4 for 15 dollars each, and 5 for 110 dollars.

basicly, if you know how to market, you can sell on ebay. but you hafta create your own page using front page or something, as their designs are crap, as well get a bold listing...

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 09:12   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I've looked at Ebay as an option, my honest problem is, that I dont have a single ****ing thing of value that I can part with.

Other ideas not revolving around Ebay please?
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 10:13   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What about warrenty on Ebay....

as in

if i sell a pc. they cant come crying back to me if it breaks in 6months time?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:00   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

bar work
other short term job in tesco/mcdonalds/other place that doesnt really care about who it employs
(i always sell things well on ebay, its just all about how you market your item, even if it isnt worth much)
ask parents
bank loan/credit card/overdraft
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:03   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ideal: - http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=175929

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:04   #15
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess London police would always need extra people for line-ups

or sell sperm or something like in Road Trip

or just dont go out drinking at all for a month
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:38   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake

I know full well what an Ebay store is Sandsnake, i work with someone who runs the biggest one on the Island.

What im saying is that you wont make money on Ebay in nearly the way youre trying to imply unless you have a nice fat supplier of stock at a rock bottom price, and a marketplace prepared to pay you 20-25% above your buying price to cover your ebay fees and still make a minor profit. Woman i work with sells around £3000 worth of stock from their high street shop per week on Ebay, and can afford to sell for less on Ebay because they buy volume for the shop.

If i was to look around this room, and say "Right, im selling everything i have here that ill never need", i could probably raise a few thousand pounds in a month or so. Alas, the time required to list 500+ items simply isnt something available to me when im working 9-5 and doing side projects when i get home.

So im sure its a wonderful idea if, as the ads state, youre doing nothing at all and want to throw yourself wholeheartedly into the idea. But for me, its not an option. And with Rids working 9-5, im pretty sure he will struggle to find that amount of time.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:45   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I've looked at Ebay as an option, my honest problem is, that I dont have a single ****ing thing of value that I can part with.

Other ideas not revolving around Ebay please?
Sperm Donor (but youll wait months for their checks)
Petrol Station Attendant
Bouncer
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 14:55   #18
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Sperm Donor (but youll wait months for their checks)
Petrol Station Attendant
Bouncer
even then, with new anonymity laws rids might have his future son turning up at his doorstep. i dont think he'd like that
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 17:53   #19
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Send a clip to Youve Been Framed.

I really need to find better Saturnay night activities.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 18:06   #20
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

donate your plasma.

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 18:18   #21
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Quote:
What about warrenty on Ebay....

as in

if i sell a pc. they cant come crying back to me if it breaks in 6months time?
No, after they pay for it is theirs unless your specificly state money back garantee. Of course, it has to work for sometime. Just enough time for you to secure payment. My computer was working, it was just old..

Unread 10 Apr 2004, 18:22   #22
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Check the paper for advertisements selling small jobs that require cash.
Yeah, and ask your friends and family if they have any quick business opportunities, small jobs they don't have the time for.

If you're desperate and a probability of the money is worth a chance of losing money, gamble.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 12:10   #23
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

do nights at a supermarket - the pay is good just for stackign shelves
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 15:40   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Short Term Income...

I get paid £520 for ten days in a classroom.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 15:44   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I won a hundred quid playing poker last night
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 15:45   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I get paid £520 for ten days in a classroom.
The mind boggles!!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 15:55   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
The mind boggles!!
You can't have much imagination.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:53   #28
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

paid to click things...ofc, it will take you years to actually get any money...

surveys, use that and get paide 10 bucks a month for 10 min a week.

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:57   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Shoot the Qdeathstar.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 18:03   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You could be paid to hand out flyers or leaflets. That's pretty easy money. Easy in the sense of no-qualifications needed, not actually easy though.

Or drug dealing. (I'm serious)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:12   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
even then, with new anonymity laws rids might have his future son turning up at his doorstep. i dont think he'd like that

I think you can state you want your sperm just used for medical research or something if you want.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:16   #32
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get a free phone upgrade on your contract and flog the old phone.
My Nokia 7650 (brick! brick!!!) goes for around £90 - that's precisely where it's going as soon as I can upgrade