User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Apr 2004, 13:28   #1
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sunderland OUT of FA Cup Final

At this point in time that is.

lol lol Jakiri lol
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 13:30   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Sunderland OUT of FA Cup Final

\o/
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 13:30   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pretty sure he aint gonna fool for that, as he's there....but lol!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 13:35   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Indeed, given by the time he sees this he will know one way or the other, it really wont make much difference.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 13:38   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Although they are losin 1-0 atm!
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 13:49   #6
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I'm assuming that was Grimbles point.
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 13:59   #7
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

When MrL gets back, this will still be a "lol Jakiri lol" thread, as Sunderland will be out (lol)
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 14:08   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
I'm assuming that was Grimbles point.
Ahhh, my bad!
I was watchin grand prix, read this, checked score and it was still 0-0!!
Time to watch the 2nd half!
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 14:58   #9
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

I'm lolling on line
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 15:08   #10
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Yup, they are.

Well, at least this means he wont be bugging me for a trip to cardiff
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 15:12   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

in before we should have had a penalty
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 15:23   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

At least London will be represented by it's best support in the welcoming city of Cardiff who also have wonderful fans I hear.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 15:47   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heh

English football will be represented well i see

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 18:16   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh dear... millwall in europe.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 18:51   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Can u imagine Milwall vs Galatasary?!!!
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 19:00   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was thinking the exact same thing

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 19:34   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Doesnt this mean that the Millwall chairman will be running naked around Trafalgar Square?
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 19:54   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3 games we've dominated millwall, 3 games we've lost.

MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 20:01   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Doesnt this mean that the Millwall chairman will be running naked around Trafalgar Square?
And he says he'll do it!!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:16   #20
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

i hope millwall draw boro, not that i'm bitter

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:41   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Why would Milwall draw Boro??
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:58   #22
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

can they not draw each other in the uefa cup?

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 16:09   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope Millwall draw the Mags, and Dennis Wise breaks 4 legs in a single match.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 16:13   #24
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

no u dont, coz that would mean one of them would have to win

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 16:17   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
no u dont, coz that would mean one of them would have to win
Let Newcastle win, I think having their first team squad murdered by Millwall fans would count as a loss in the grand scheme of things.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 16:27   #26
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

i'd rather just kill paul thirlwell personally

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 16:36   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's not his fault he's a crab.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 16:45   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
can they not draw each other in the uefa cup?
I remember, think before you type, Stew!!
I was forgettin bout the league cup!!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 17:39   #29
Ste
Bored

Don't they try and seperate teams from the same nation in the early stages of the Uefa and Euro cups?

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 17:41   #30
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Would it be possible for the English FA to deny Millwall their UEFA cup spot in case of severe misconduct of their fans?
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 17:44   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpr0733
Would it be possible for the English FA to deny Millwall their UEFA cup spot in case of severe misconduct of their fans?
Or the fact they're shit*...

*Not as shit as us or Sunderland I kno!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 18:21   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom