User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Apr 2004, 22:35   #1
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Does anyone live in kent (uk)?

if so where abouts? im from tunbridge wells and im bored (due to being skint ) and wanna know if anyone lives near me
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 22:38   #2
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: Does anyone live in kent (uk)?

You could always go see cobs.

I'm barred from a pub in kent you know from the last netmeeting with cobs there.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 22:39   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

i live here and i live in tunbridge wells (used to live in sevenoaks)

scary no?
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 23:12   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
You could always go see cobs.

I'm barred from a pub in kent you know from the last netmeeting with cobs there.
when internet geeks go bad
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 23:31   #5
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point

im going to tunbridge wells tomorrow
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 03:36   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm going to Gillingham tomorrow :/
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 12:13   #7
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point

only 1 train ride for me i think :S

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 12:44   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't even know where Kent is.

Before you reply, I don't want to know either.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 13:05   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its 'down south' skiddy, we dont want to go there
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 13:07   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

This is true. I went down south yesterday and ended up in Middlesborough. Probably not as bad as Kent, but not an experience I wish to have again.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 13:12   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bloody hell, you poor bastard
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 13:15   #12
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

bah everyone wants to live in kent.

green green grass, rolling hills, big houses, close to london

you northerners know you're jealous
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 13:16   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

i think that i will stick with living near durham personally, lovely city, lovely

EDIT: and for me, being near london can only be a minus point, i hate the place
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 13:28   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont understand how anyone can hate london, the place has so much to do, so much character, so many wonderful little secrets...

aaaah, im with Dr Johnson on this one.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 13:35   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

i dont know, i just dont like the place, its big nasty horrible and impersonal, i would much rather live in york or durham, i know that they havent got the wealth of shops etc that london has, but i like them a lot more
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 13:37   #16
skiddy
wild one

That's what I wanted to say, but didn't know how to say it.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 14:21   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i wouldnt say its nasty or impersonal, big, yes.

in my mind london has the best sights of anywhere, the most things to do, by far. The most diversity, the most culture. And has more character than anywhere else in england ive been to.

but thats just me, its pointless trying to force people who dont like london to like it. Just like it would be pointless trying to make me like anywhere else more.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 14:29   #18
skiddy
wild one

Deepflow in first acceptance of opinion on GD Ever Shocker!
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 14:42   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What do you mean by 'the best sights'? The most sights, maybe, but that's because it's the largest place in the country.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 14:57   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

im sure ive accepted peoples opinions before here, just people think im joking so pay no attention.

mrl... what? youre going to make an argument out of THIS? you never cease to amaze me.

well im not rising to the bait in a boring discussion of all the fantastic sights of london, someone else can if they want.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 14:59   #21
skiddy
wild one

Millennium Dome.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 15:01   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
mrl... what? youre going to make an argument out of THIS? you never cease to amaze me.
I care about the accuracy of statements.

OH HOW I CARE.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 15:01   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Millennium Dome.
That costs the country about £1m per month still.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 15:05   #24
skiddy
wild one

So it could be the Million Dome!

hahahah ooooh i crack myself up sometimes...
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 15:05   #25
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Having tried both, I prefer it up here arounf Durham. When I lived in Kent...well, it was great as long as a big field was enough to keep me occupied all day, but as soon as I wanted stuff to do it rapidly got dull. Equally though I wouldnt have wanted to live in the towns, as they were just generally horrible. London was nice enough to visit to go shopping, and even occasionlly do the tourist thing, but I wouldnt have wanted to spend too much time there, its just too expensive and too busy.

In Durham I have a nice mix of rolling hills and trees for views and a short 10 min walk to the station or city centre for shopping. Newcaslte looks a bit scary, but at least it provides extra shopping within 15 minutes train ride, and of course my job.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 15:25   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I care about the accuracy of statements.

OH HOW I CARE.
I know im right, stop being silly. Of course you know youre right too. but im not going to argue. its really really really NOT worth it.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 15:28   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
its really really really NOT worth it.
Doesnt usually stop MrL
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 15:32   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Doesnt usually stop MrL
im going on the assumption he wont argue against himself...

im willing to be proved wrong though

:gollum:
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 18:21   #29
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I know a guy who works in tumbridge wells library. Shithole that it is.
He was telling me about bullet holes in the windows and some gipsy throwing a dead cat at him...
I do know quite a few people from around there come to think of it, sevenoaks and the like...
dirty southerners.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 22:24   #30
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
bah everyone wants to live in kent.
Not when you live in Southend, Essex

I can see your shit hole from across the Thames, Pal!!! :eek:

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 22:41   #31
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I know a guy who works in tumbridge wells library. Shithole that it is.
He was telling me about bullet holes in the windows and some gipsy throwing a dead cat at him...
I do know quite a few people from around there come to think of it, sevenoaks and the like...
dirty southerners.
uhm? are you sure you're talking about the same town? Or he's not pointing out only one or two bad points.

Tunbridge Wells, can at times have problems (like all towns) as it is a fairly big town. However it is not a common problem. House prices are way above national average. It has a lot of rich retired businessmen. Gipsys can be around at times, but like in all towns, when they decide to appear, they are contained. We don't have looming thugs, or northern monkeys lying around, it is generally a very safe place..

As for Sevenoaks, it is the ranked as #1, for the most expensive town for a first time home buyer. The town has very few below average income people. It is mainly full of multi-millionaires. I don't think ive seen any thugs, or northern monkeys lying around in my entire life there (apart from weekends - when for some reason a town as small as sevenoaks becomes the most popular place for people from the southern half for england)

no northerner shall desecrate the name of my lovely county

We're talking about different towns i think.

Last edited by Zar; 4 Apr 2004 at 22:51.
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 22:41   #32
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
Not when you live in Southend, Essex

I can see your shit hole from across the Thames, Pal!!! :eek:
you're comparing essex to kent?

hahaha - funniest thing ive heard in a while
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 00:34   #33
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Tunbridge Wells, can at times have problems (like all towns) as it is a fairly big town. However it is not a common problem. House prices are way above national average. It has a lot of rich retired businessmen. Gipsys can be around at times, but like in all towns, when they decide to appear, they are contained. We don't have looming thugs, or northern monkeys lying around, it is generally a very safe place..
I think he was working in one of the worst areas where all the bad stories come from...

Quote:
As for Sevenoaks, it is the ranked as #1, for the most expensive town for a first time home buyer. The town has very few below average income people. It is mainly full of multi-millionaires. I don't think ive seen any thugs, or northern monkeys lying around in my entire life there (apart from weekends - when for some reason a town as small as sevenoaks becomes the most popular place for people from the southern half for england)
I only know lovely people from sevenoaks

Quote:
We're talking about different towns i think.
Nah - the whole of the south is dirty!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 08:41   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I work in Bromley, which is technically part of Kent. The richer people tend to belive they live in Kent.

Everyone else here realises they live in London.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 09:05   #35
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
when internet geeks go bad
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 09:34   #36
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
you're comparing essex to kent?

hahaha - funniest thing ive heard in a while
I am glad by typing a few simple words I can bring a smile to your face

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 09:34   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Most southerners are tossers.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 11:29   #38
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

southerners can say 'grass' and 'bath' without making it sound like 'baf' or 'gr - ass'

silly nothern folk and their poor pronunciation of the queens english.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 11:35   #39
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its better than grarse or barth innit!?

I'm a midlander anyway so ur all wrong/crap!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 12:01   #40
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I work in Bromley, which is technically part of Kent. The richer people tend to belive they live in Kent.

Everyone else here realises they live in London.
That's like my ex who lives in Hampton. She says she's in Middlesex whereas I think she lives in London. Hell, I can find her street on the London A-Z.

People with their technicalities. The way I see it, anyone inside the M25 is part of Greater London region.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 12:12   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

im in a similar situation, i live in kingston which is next to hampton. The address written down doesnt mention london at all, just surrey. Its in the london travel zones etc though, and we vote for the mayor, so i guess it has to be london.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 12:25   #42
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Its better than grarse or barth innit!?

I'm a midlander anyway so ur all wrong/crap!
We have the best accents
aye up me duck
awright luv?

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 12:32   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
southerners can say 'grass' and 'bath' without making it sound like 'baf' or 'gr - ass'
That's a pretty stupid argument. 'I think a group of people are better because I'm arbitrarily deciding which mode of speech is superior in order to support my position'
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 12:57   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

its the queens english, not some lower class mockery of our language.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 13:09   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
im in a similar situation, i live in kingston which is next to hampton. The address written down doesnt mention london at all, just surrey. Its in the london travel zones etc though, and we vote for the mayor, so i guess it has to be london.
Yeah, it's generally based on your post-code / telephone code / electoral constituency / local council, etc.

My definition is generally anyone who lives in a London Borough lives in London.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 13:51   #46
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Yeah, it's generally based on your post-code / telephone code / electoral constituency / local council, etc.

My definition is generally anyone who lives in a London Borough lives in London.
neither tunbridge wells or sevenoaks are in a london borough, or within the m25 for the guy above.

Last edited by Zar; 5 Apr 2004 at 16:13.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 13:53   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
neither tunbridge wells or sevenoaks are in a london borugh, or within the m25 for the guy above.
Yeah but I don't think anyone was arguing that Tumbridge Wells was in London to be fair.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:25   #48
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I think he was working in one of the worst areas where all the bad stories come from...
ok i assume you are talking about the not so nice council estates. i only know of one of them having a library so i assume it was showfields he worked in. 1st thing, it was his mistake to work there, if you went there you would know why.

When i first read your post about bullet holes in the library i instantly thought 'hang on that is like spitting distance from the police station, and a couple of mins from my place, i didnt hear about that'

but its all clearer now
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:57   #49
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

our library is on wheels so it can run away its a special library

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 16:11   #50
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim

silly nothern folk and their poor pronunciation of the queens english.
THE QUEEN IS GERMAN.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote