User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 6 Nov 2014, 01:59   #1
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Days off

I think I mentioned this in another post ... but we all know planetarion lingers on ... and day after day after day gets a bit rough at times ... so why dont we have the universe freeze for one or two days a week, so people can get a night off and relax!
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2014, 02:09   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Days off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
I think I mentioned this in another post ... but we all know planetarion lingers on ... and day after day after day gets a bit rough at times ... so why dont we have the universe freeze for one or two days a week, so people can get a night off and relax!
That was what vacation was for, but back in teh days rounds were longer.
I dont see why one can rework the vacation mode function so that you can get some Income for a set amout of days, based on the univers average.
If your roid Count is higher than univers average you get the univers average for roid Income, if your roid Count is smaller than univers average you get the Income of your own roids.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 14:35   #3
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Given the fuss about jintao going on vacation to avoid incs in round 57 I cant see giving some res while in vacation being popular. And if one were to do it I would think it would be much fairer to simply have the amount your planet produces halved or take away the bonuses or some such.

A day off on the other hand also has problems in that there will never be a single day that suits everyone, perhaps you could have it on a different day each week so as to help even that out a bit (it just so happens rounds are 7 weeks long!) The alternative might be something along the lines of everyone gets their own day but have to set it 24 hours in advance so it cant easily be used for avoiding incs... but this has the usual problem for suggestions on these forums; is it really worth the coding time?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 14:40   #4
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Why don't we create the "Lazy Wednesday" for everybody?