User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Oct 2005, 16:56   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Types you just can't stand to communicate with

Today I again had a social encounter with someone. I know I should minimize it but there's just stuff you have to do sometimes.

Anyway, this guy was a pure know-it-all. Everything I said was answered with 'yes but what's with this-and-that' and 'in my opinion bala-bla-blah'. I know one is supposed to handle criticism well but I just don't have the skills to put up with certain high levels of bullshit, so I asked him why he called me in the first place and that if he would keep this level of knowledge hidden we would reach results in no-time. And then we came to the point where he saw he needed me somewhere down the line to continue his plans so he shut up.

If people are dead stupid, I can cope. If people have to ask ins and outs all day that's fine. If people want to be left alone, I'm your man. But constantly appearing to be smarter than me is a) unnnescesary, b) a waste of time, c) impossible.

I realise now there is no type of person I hate more than the pedantic wiseass. What good they serve is beyond me. It must have its roots in a lack self esteem or a damaged self-image.

What kind of type makes your toes curl straight through the soles of your shoes?
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 17:09   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Types you just can't stand to communicate with

Your type. Seriously. You're cocky and ignorant, and are unwilling to qualify. You're 100% unreasonable, and you're a carbon copy of every other jerk on the internet right now, trolling away.

I'm just answering your question. I generally don't read your posts, and I only read half of this one.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 17:13   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Your type. Seriously. You're cocky and ignorant, and are unwilling to qualify. You're 100% unreasonable, and you're a carbon copy of every other jerk on the internet right now, trolling away.

I'm just answering your question. I generally don't read your posts, and I only read half of this one.
???
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 17:14   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
???
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 17:21   #5
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Those who cant be bothered to explain themselves.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 17:29   #6
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

One thing thats always made me crazy is the guy who always has to get up real close to you when he is talking to you.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 17:35   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
One thing thats always made me crazy is the guy who always has to get up real close to you when he is talking to you.

I had a lecturer like that. Kaneed thinks hes ex-Mi6.

i tend to agree seeing as he has large scars from where the KGB clearly tortured him during the Cold War when he was outed as a wester spy operating in Moscow.

However he stood inches away from my face and talked to me. He also kept saying things like 'i like your new haircut' and 'is that a new jacket James? It looks good on you.'

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 17:42   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

I think I must add overly direct people to the list as well, even if they have a point :/
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 17:45   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

People who have nothing better to do than to rant on a forum about people.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 18:16   #10
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim

i tend to agree seeing as he has large scars from where the KGB clearly tortured him during the Cold War when he was outed as a wester spy operating in Moscow.

However he stood inches away from my face and talked to me. He also kept saying things like 'i like your new haircut' and 'is that a new jacket James? It looks good on you.'

Its really awfule when they have bad dental hygeine or problems with spittle
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 18:33   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People who feel the need to (directly or indirectly) tell you their amazing status, wealth, etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 18:34   #12
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

My philosophy class is divided equally between people who are "okay" (a few of whom I can relate to) and utter pricks. Three in particular stand out for pretty much the same reason. "Nietzsche guy" read Nietzsche once and twists any point ever discussed toward his personal reading, "Communist guy" ditto with Marx/Hegel, and finally "Greek anecdote girl" who validates her existence by vomiting short stories of absolutely no consequence into the general consciousness, is constantly cheerful and speaks with an irritating Greek accent.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 18:44   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

any combination of arrogance and stupidity is pretty bad.

either on their own i can take, but together they just really really rile me.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 18:47   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
My philosophy class is divided equally between people who are "okay" (a few of whom I can relate to) and utter pricks. Three in particular stand out for pretty much the same reason. "Nietzsche guy" read Nietzsche once and twists any point ever discussed toward his personal reading, "Communist guy" ditto with Marx/Hegel, and finally "Greek anecdote girl" who validates her existence by vomiting short stories of absolutely no consequence into the general consciousness, is constantly cheerful and speaks with an irritating Greek accent.
I was in a philosophy class today at 11am and different to my usual brilliance i made myself look quite stupid I attempted to critique behaviourism from a behaviouristic standpoint and the lecturer laughed at me. Which is fair enough, as it was a stupid idea.

P.S i was stoned.

Also, your class sound like a different version of my A level politics class. This was seriously the best group of people I have ever been in a class with. It had a couple of hard line libertarians, a communist, a Zionist, a vehement anti Zionist (the amount of anti semitic comments he got away with was fantastic) and four or five people who were just really funny.

A good mix of people with strong views make for an excellent class imo. You should count yourself lucky.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 18:51   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In one of my undergrad courses there were 11 Muslims, myself (pretty anti-Israel) and the teacher who was moderately pro-Israel.

Every lesson was filled with anti-Zionist hate. Twas good fun.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 18:53   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I argued with someone who claimed that morality was an absolute formed by evolution.

He was an English student.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 19:08   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
In one of my undergrad courses there were 11 Muslims, myself (pretty anti-Israel) and the teacher who was moderately pro-Israel.

Every lesson was filled with anti-Zionist hate. Twas good fun.
It was marvellous the way that the anti Zionist called for the extermination of all the jews and teacher did nothing.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 19:09   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
People who feel the need to (directly or indirectly) tell you their amazing status, wealth, etc.
But you always tell us about your wealth

Also is this you http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lues/happy.jpg
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 19:11   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
But you always tell us about your wealth
I never tell you about my amazing wealth though.

No, although I think I was at that club at the time.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 19:12   #20
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've always found your financial status pretty amazing to be honest.

It looks a lot like you (I think)
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 19:18   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim

Hes a closet homosexual and hes going to ask you to indulge in some fairly painful botty sex in order to get your degree.

Just ask KaneED how he got started, and the pattern will begin to emerge .....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 19:32   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I've never actually spoken to him. JJ spent a lot of time with him in a very small office.

I think the question is, is this where JJ got started...
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 21:54   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

To answer your question.

People who don't really communicate. When I think of it at some point every 'type' starts to annoy me sooner or later but fear not, I don't believe I am that much more interesting either. I am at a point in my life where I start to believe that every single situation, every single conversation, every single thought is a cliché. Not that I am unhappy/depressed, I am having a lot of fun parodising life.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 01:09   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Any type that wouldn't talk to me. Bar that it's and the gang my friend
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 01:34   #25
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

religious nutcases who spend their time trying to convert you/the audience rather then answer any points raised properly, falling back on nonanswers ("faith") for things they cant explain
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 02:06   #26
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

People i can't stand..... in a word: Chavs.

I'm sure some are nice but all the Burberry, Argos chains and millions of rings, baseball caps at a 90 degree angle, beating people up for no reason.

They can't speak properly either, they use 'mate' after every sentance and inbetween every other word.

Tracksuit pants tucked into their socks?! What's that all about?!

Chavettes having their hair tied back so tight it stretches their faces?!

What is the world coming to. I could rant on for hours about Chavs. NOTE: i doubt you'll get this if you live outside the UK
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew

Last edited by Razgriz; 28 Oct 2005 at 02:08. Reason: Grammer
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 02:14   #27
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz
People i can't stand..... in a word: Chavs.
you'll appreciate www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk , and http://www.creationsinc.co.uk/mystuff/burberry.mp3 then, along with all the other anti-chav/ned/scum sites
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 02:25   #28
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
religious nutcases who spend their time trying to convert you/the audience rather then answer any points raised properly, falling back on nonanswers ("faith") for things they cant explain

I used to feel this way too until i realized that in their mind they are trying to "save" you from eternal damnation. Which I figured is a good thing. So rather then point out flaws in their arguements, I turn off my hearing aids and smile and nod.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 04:12   #29
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I generally tend to find the people like myself to be the most irritating.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 04:21   #30
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
What's that all about?!
I despise the use of this question, even more so with the "that" and "all" swapping places.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 04:23   #31
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
What's that all about?!
I despise the use of this question, even more so with the "that" and "all" swapping places.

Also, "What's up with the hat?" really gets on my nerves, where "hat" can be replaced with almost anything.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 05:02   #32
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Story toppers. No matter what story you tell they have done something, been somewhere, even more like what you were talking about than what you just said.

I bought a new house.

I bought a new castle.

I bought a new castle for less money than you paid for your house.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 05:58   #33
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Also, your class sound like a different version of my A level politics class. This was seriously the best group of people I have ever been in a class with. It had a couple of hard line libertarians, a communist, a Zionist, a vehement anti Zionist (the amount of anti semitic comments he got away with was fantastic) and four or five people who were just really funny.

A good mix of people with strong views make for an excellent class imo. You should count yourself lucky.
"Strong views" are fine, but not when they're expressed by wankers. I have particular problems with "chinless wonders"*, and hate philosophy students generally which probably doesn't help.

*Most of my class.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 08:56   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People who are up their own arses.

People who catagorise themselves and refuse to act outside the stereotype.

Violent People.

People who hate other people for no good reason.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 09:07   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ste.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 09:39   #36
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
ste.
Why the sudden stream of comments against me?

Is it still the neg rep I gave you a few weeks ago?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 09:50   #37
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I negrepped him for it which resulted in him posrepping me and saying I should be less agressive because me and yahwe might go get along

Unread 31 Oct 2005, 12:51   #38
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Why the sudden stream of comments against me?

Is it still the neg rep I gave you a few weeks ago?
New target. His other victims must have bored and or outsmarted him.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 14:54   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People who can't pick up subtle social signals like "I don't want to talk to you" or "Let's move onto another topic".

People who move too close to you (agreeing with JJ here).

Smelly people (who don't do anything about their odour).

People who are pedantic.

People who, when you ask what their job is like, reply telling you about the perks and the pay.

People who are close-minded and not willing to try new things.

People who base judgment about things purely on what they have been told by others.

People who take themselves seriously.

People who are hypocritical.

People who just have to be right and can't let it go.

People who are unreliable.

People who bitch about others cruelly (a bit of cheek is ok) behind their back but are charming and friendly to their face.

pretty long list there.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 14:57   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
People who, when you ask what their job is like, reply telling you about the perks and the pay.
Yes, it always annoys me when i ask someone what their job is like and they say "Oh, i get £2k a month" (or whatever).

Im sure its partly that ive never earned that much and im bitter, but partly it's just them being idiots.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 15:10   #41
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
"Strong views" are fine, but not when they're expressed by wankers. I have particular problems with "chinless wonders"*,
I just saw that link and thought "ooh someone else who uses webshots"
then I clicked and thought "ooh, I recognise that picture"
then I saw 'add stelaverick to My Favorite Members'...

Unread 31 Oct 2005, 15:28   #42
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

family.

because they're truely interested in things and always expect (demand) a decent chat. also when i'm tired or just don't feel like talking.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 15:45   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I love all mortals equally and delight in conversing with them all.

Perhaps this is because I am never forced to communicate with anyone. In fact to be perfectly honest i can't understand all this whining about other people (some of you coming out with great long lists as though you were some sort of martyr to conversation). If you don't want to talk to someone then don't talk to them. I can't quite understand this need that those who have posted above feel to complain like a schoolgirl about her teachers.

Adults have free will you know ...
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 16:22   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

Adults have free will you know ...
Yes but you don't mind coming across rude to people.

Most of us like to be polite, so won't just walk away in the middle of a conversation or just say "yeah great bye".

Friends of friends is a good one for finding people you don't want to communicate with, but are forced to.

Same with friends of your significant other.

"People you haven't seen for ages but used to be friends with" is another.

Colleagues at work is another.

You aren't "forced" to talk to them, but often you get roped in and then have to make excuses to not talk to them.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 16:37   #45
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Yes but you don't mind coming across rude to people.

Most of us like to be polite, so won't just walk away in the middle of a conversation or just say "yeah great bye".
so .... you are someone who does

Quote:
bitch about others cruelly (a bit of cheek is ok) behind their back but are charming and friendly to their face.
and you frequently

Quote:
are hypocritical.
ace.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 17:08   #46
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
That, religious fundamentalists and people who live in they're little "bubbleworld" like Ayn Rand followers, people who thinks all GDP is good GDP (including car crashes and so on) and right wing loonies who is unable to grasp history even if you spell it out for em.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 18:56   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
That, religious fundamentalists and people who live in they're little "bubbleworld" like Ayn Rand followers, people who thinks all GDP is good GDP (including car crashes and so on) and right wing loonies who is unable to grasp history even if you spell it out for em.
Gross domestic product includes car crashes?

PS Adding people with internet nicks of soviet generals to my list.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 19:34   #48
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Gross domestic product includes car crashes?
I was trying to work out what he was talking about but the best I could come up with was an allusion to the broken window fallacy
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 01:59   #49
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
people who thinks all GDP is good GDP (including car crashes and so on)
The car crash per se is not part of the GDP, the spare parts, the car repairing procedure and the funeral are.

On topic, I can't stand to communicate with people who believe in every factoid their basics economic teacher told them to make his lecture a slightly bit interesting and valuable.

Other than that, I don't like to talk to people who do only answer questions you ask, instead of asking or telling anything (about) themselves.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote