User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2005, 14:26   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Mother ****er!

Against the giants of football Motherwell
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 14:28   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [Football] Mother ****er!

lolly roffle
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 14:32   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

9 goals let in last 2 games
1 point in last 2 games vs motherwell
6 goals let in in last 2 games vs motherwell
7-9 players not worth a penny on the pitch

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 14:37   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was drawing up a fantasy football team last night.

I was eventually convinced to take a celtic defender.

"The mid week result was just a freak result" was the argument that was put to me.

That and "Aberdeen are gonna conceede more than Celtic" (it was either a Celtic or an Aberdeen defender)

"Aye ****in right" is my response now.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 14:47   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

haha
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 14:49   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Call me sensationalist, but at what point do we have to consider the prospect that the Old firm could be split for the first time in 10 years or so?

Hearts have had a lot of money invested in the team.
Aberdeen have bought well, and have a competent manager.
Hibs managed to keep a hold of Riordan and O'Connor.

Im not sure who the main "third force" is going to be this season, but its not out of the question that they could overtake us. Our defence is probably not even top 6 spl.

Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:19   #7
Che
Lifelong Student

Che is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe they should be given time to get used to Gordon's way of doing things.... Can't expect everything to go wonderfully after Marty's reign. I still think they'll be in with a chance if they can get an early goal in the second leg of the european match...
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 16:13   #8
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hearts for the win!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 17:31   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

omg iron you're still here?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 12:09   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

2 Games v Motherwell. 1 Point , 6 Goals conceded, AND you turned down £5M for Balde.

Right now, even Partick Thistle fans are able to laugh at you. (because we beat Cowdenbeath 2-0)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 13:18   #11
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve

Well the Chinese International Cpatain Du Wei is now training with us, surely he's good enough playing for his country and able to win a deal at Paradise and i think i can say this safely that he is better than Varga and Balde.

Our other signing Virgo is still to get into the team, ive not seen the guy play or heard much about him but once again gotta be better than what we have.

Young Kennedy is on the road to recovery but heard he won't be back until December at the earliest which is really unfortunate.

And what the hell were Bayern Munich thinking when they were actually after Balde, oh how they are sitting back laughing at what they nearly signed.
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 19:35   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we have a better strike force, better wingers, a better keeper, and if chris hogg is as good as he has been in the preseason and arguably even if not, a better centre-back pairing than celtic.

hail hail
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 00:27   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hold your horses. we might be shite, but you dont have a better strikeforce than us, also last time i checked, simon brown was your goalie.

Unread 1 Aug 2005, 09:44   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
hold your horses. we might be shite, but you dont have a better strikeforce than us, also last time i checked, simon brown was your goalie.
oconnor and riordan are both going for 30 this season; morrow says he can get 20 if we play him and fletch is probably on a par; konte has something of the heskey about him but he creates a lot of chances whenever he comes on and he should be reaching fitness now. celtic have two reasonable strikers who would be stranded without a good supply from midfield; we have five strikers who can create chances on their own, and among who the average age is 21.

and we've got a new keeper, remember? zbigniew malkowski from feyenoord. seems to be safe hands from preseason.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 09:51   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, but he still has a silly name
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 13:26   #16
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

There was a wee ginger called Strachan
In tactics he was found to be lacking
As the fifth hit the net
He placed a wee bet
On the quickest time for a sacking
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 15:38   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
oconnor and riordan are both going for 30 this season; morrow says he can get 20 if we play him and fletch is probably on a par; konte has something of the heskey about him but he creates a lot of chances whenever he comes on and he should be reaching fitness now. celtic have two reasonable strikers who would be stranded without a good supply from midfield; we have five strikers who can create chances on their own, and among who the average age is 21.

and we've got a new keeper, remember? zbigniew malkowski from feyenoord. seems to be safe hands from preseason.
Im sorry, did you just claim O Connor and Riordan are better than Hartson and Sutton? Also, we've got a new keeper who "looked good pre season", it means absolutely nothing. You may have a shout for possibly looking stronger than us in other areas of the field, but this was a pretty ridiculous area to be talking about.

Unread 1 Aug 2005, 15:48   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Its more a case of who on earth would take on the job. We have a stingy board, an aging squad, no money, high wages, no training complex, lost our best player, and rangers are on the up.

In a way Strachan is taking the fall. Sure he could sign better than he has but theres not a manager in the world who could get us back to where we were 3-4 years ago.

Unread 1 Aug 2005, 16:01   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Has anyone ever rated Gordon Strachan as a manager?
Compare Saints before and after Strachan with his reign.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 18:04   #20
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
There was a wee ginger called Strachan
In tactics he was found to be lacking
As the fifth hit the net
He placed a wee bet
On the quickest time for a sacking

Positve Rep for that
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 18:22   #21
lambie
o_|/

lambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to behold

scottish football is rubbish
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 18:56   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Im sorry, did you just claim O Connor and Riordan are better than Hartson and Sutton?
yes, i think so. if we take the most rudimentary comparison - goals scored...

point 1: they're playing from a worse midfield supply
point 2: we don't play long ball, and certainly to some extent celtic do, and we only play with target men when konte's on the pitch which generally means at least one of GOC/deeks arent
point 3: i'm not 100% but i think they had less starts than hartson and sutton

further more, hartson and sutton are in the prime, albeit the back end, of their careers. deeks and GOC are at the beginning.

i'd say hibs have the best front line in the SPL, certainly better than anyone except celtic (nacho novo? HOOF. lee miller? playing for the biscuits.) and in my opinion, better than you.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 20:51   #23
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Why don't Celtic have money, don't they have legions of loyal fans?
Yeah we certainly do. Celtic park is packed week in week out and fans spend a lot of money on the club through tickets, strips, telvevision (setanta) and all the other things celtic endorse. But we also have the 6th(ish) largest wage bill in the UK which is disturbing considering the size of our league and the quality of players we have compared to those with the higher wage bills.

The board really don't want to put money into the club as well, since this season im sure it was about 3/4 years ago we splashed out on player, even after a successful run to UEFA cup final, no players were brought in the next season

The other reason we have money to spend is, we don't have enough coming in, made about 7mil in losses last season alone. There's hardly any tv money in the SPL which is the main problem, if Celtic had the tv money the English prem gets then they'd be able to buy to players of top quality every season.
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 21:00   #24
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooFighter
if Celtic had the tv money the English prem gets then they'd be able to buy to players of top quality every season.
No offence, but the league is too shit to attract any really good players.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 21:04   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
No offence, but the league is too shit to attract any really good players.
You say that, but we had Larsson for what, seven years? Rumour has it he "wasnt bad"

Unread 1 Aug 2005, 21:13   #26
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You say that, but we had Larsson for what, seven years? Rumour has it he "wasnt bad"
He's the exception rather than the rule. You will from time to time sign a good player but on the whole most players would rather go to England given the choice due to the massive difference in qualiy between the 2 leagues. Apart from Celtic and Rangers there aren't any 'good' clubs in Scotland and even those 2 would struggle to challenge for a UEFA Cup spot if they went to England.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 21:18   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

ive lost count of how many times ive had this argument, but here we go

At the moment, celtic would be battling against relegation if they were in england.

In 5 years time, from all the revenue, celtic would be fighting for a champions league spot or maybe even the title. You underestimate our support, and how much revenue the premiership brings in.

You are right though, most players would rather be at a bad club in england, that a great club in scotland.

Unread 5 Aug 2005, 13:20   #28
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

United will be taking points off you this weekend to add to your misery
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 14:00   #29
All Systems Go

Quote:

At the moment, celtic would be battling against relegation if they were in england.

In 5 years time, from all the revenue, celtic would be fighting for a champions league spot or maybe even the title. You underestimate our support, and how much revenue the premiership brings in.
Newcastle has a big stadium and a city full of fans but they haven't won anything in a long time.Arsenal have a crappy little stadium and they managed to win the league a couple of times.

A big fan base doesn't gaunrantee success. Unless you get a good manager who could build a team on a shoestring budget or risk it all by buying big (like Leeds did) then you'll just be another also ran challenging for 4th place if you're lucky.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen but I think the odds are against it in a big way.
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 14:20   #30
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow, scottish football.........

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 06:32   #31
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Touch a nerve did I ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 12:04   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

You're a carlisle fan. I decided to ignore your comment for your own sake.

Unread 6 Aug 2005, 12:06   #33
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:

You are right though, most players would rather be at a bad club in england, that a great club in scotland.
doesnt work like that mate... players prefer london or manchester, scotland isnt a practical place to live, same applies for the northeast. Last time we were relegated our average attendence was close to 40,000 and we were awful

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 12:10   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

isnt a practical place to live? Pray tell whats impractical about glasgow? Two airports, two major national railway stations, connected well by motorways to everywhere else in the UK? You forget im only like 2 hours or something from you by car or train, heh

Unread 6 Aug 2005, 12:14   #35
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

relative to manchester or especially london was my point mate. I'm not trying to say Scotland is full of cavemen, just that to alot of players london is a better option. Even u cant argue that surely...

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 12:30   #36
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I wont argue it, london is indeed, a better option. Sadly for the playboys of the premierleague some of them have to live in portsmouth, wigan, middlesborough, and i dont see why Glasgow is a significantly worse option than any of these