User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jul 2006, 14:03   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
TGV Round 18 recruitment

TGV will this round be an training alliance, offering new PA players a place to call home but without huge requirements to stay active etc.

We have played 4 rounds where we have given everything and we plan on returning, but this round we want to play a bit more laidback role as a training alliance for people without a proper home, or someone who wants to try out this game, and also have some fun while doing it.

TGV can offer:

- A dedicated group of mentors that will be around at 24/7 to help you with whatever questions you may have.

- Attacks each day set up by people with expirience and knowledge to how to find good targets and how to hit the proper targets.

- Jpscans for each attack set up by the alliance.

- For those who show an aptitude for it training will be given in officer positions. e.g. Defence Commander, Battle Commander, Intel Officers, Recruitment Officers.

- 2 Different races lessons a week in ship numbers, strategies & tactics, by one of our more accomplished mentors.

What we expect from you:

- A planet, paid or free.

- Honesty <xx> I messed up my launchticks so im gonna recall and resend, tell him Im sorry.

- Regular showings on IRC atleast every other day. <xx> I've been up now for 72 hours with almost no sleep and beginning to get tired <xxx> lol, only 72??

- Team Spirit (There is no I in team) <xx> Ok, I dont care, im willing to take the loss of ships with him

- Reliability <xx> yeah, my computer broke down, so I borrowed my dads without him knowing, he only asked for it back 3 weeks after I "borrowed" it

- Dedication <xx> Can you get up at 0300 to send defence incase I might need it? <xxx> Sure, just let me set my alarmclock

The quotes are taken from our private channel and is merly to reflect on what kind of people we want as members of TGV. You dont need to have great skills, we can learn you the game, we just want you to be someone knowing that for you to do well, you gotta give it some sacrifices.

Good luck to all the players of PA round 18.

Kargool
CEO
TGV
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 08:51   #2
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts
Re: TGV Round 18 recruitment

Nice lets go Tgv
Thefoundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 11:48   #3
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TGV Round 18 recruitment

gl TGV
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote