User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 17:12   #51
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: What kinds of beer/ alcoholic drinks does everybody enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
you mean Belfast Bombers?

I've never heard of a drink called Irish Car Bombs.

P.S. Speaking of terrorists etc anyone watch Fantasy Football last night with Ray Houghton? Hilarity!
guinness + jameson + baileys?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 17:27   #52
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

whatevers going, im not fussy.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:16   #53
ben0013

ben0013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Also a U.S. citizen here, and a friend of event horizon's. And my favorite beer is miller light and amberboc.
ben0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 02:34   #54
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I drink manly drinks.

Such as Smirnoff Ice and Bacardi Breezers.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 01:24   #55
ben0013

ben0013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey retard i hope you have a pussy. Also, have you guys ever heard of natural light or Busch gold seal?

====Arsenal FC====
ben0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 09:14   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben0013
Hey retard i hope you have a pussy. Also, have you guys ever heard of natural light or Busch gold seal?

====Arsenal FC====
Oh dear god
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:28   #57
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Beer and food for me, seems to go through various stages over the years. I used to drink Tennents Super years ago (7.5% Abv), then cheap vodka. Usually drink cider when I go out, but have started drinking some guest real ales at my local which are very nice. My favourate at the mo is Cornish Coaster. Well worth a try.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:13   #58
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What kinds of beer/ alcoholic drinks does everybody enjoy.

Bloody Mary, Snakebite and Black, Vodka, Wine, Absinthe, Gin, Carling, or Stones if I'm in extreme financial difficulty.

So basically, 'stuff.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 02:19   #59
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm, lets see. Ale is OBVIOUSLY the way to go, none of this p*ss in a glass lager crap.

Adnam's Broadside - probably the best beer I've had
Theakston's Old Perculier
Courage Directors
Being from Liverpool I've gotta add Cains... not quite up to the standard of those, but a damn good beer.

At home I usually go for Bacardi and colouring (usually pepsi) or bottles/cans of the above. On a night out, Blue WKD or Bacardi Breezers (Orange, Orange, Apple, repeat til unable to reach bar). Diesel (Snakebite n Black) is great too