User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Sep 2018, 13:04   #51
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
The argument that CT was consistantly putting more waves on the one or two IB available on raids is horseshit. It might have happened as a once or twice off, if at all, but that would be about the full extent of it. Anyone claiming otherwise is being disingenuous to suit their agenda.
You put 500 incs on Ironborn and 350 on Ult this round. That is fact. There is no fiddling of numbers to suit any agenda here, that IS what happened.

Quote:
From my own observations in this thread and elsewhere, it certainly appears as if IB were looking to turn on CT at the first available opportunity, given they were being substantially beaten by Ult on roid count, and saw CT as a free meal.
Having nothing to hit but CT was the result of us conceding the win to Ultores, not our motivation to concede. Forest was also prewarned of this situation and could've done something about it as previously stated multiple times. This is the situation that we were left with because CT were happy to stand by and watch us fall instead of joining in to prolong the war.

Quote:
IB revoking their agreement to work alongside CT before CT had exhausted all of their options, is a reflection on IB's lack of commitment, not CT/Forest. The only accusation that IB can make towards CT/Forest is that the options available weren't utilised fast enough, which again, reeks of desperation.
Due to politics, of which you are apparently completely ignorant, CT were the only alliance capable of "swinging" the current status quo. Hence the reason for asking Forest to fully commit or we concede, this was our last option. You/CT didn't commit, so we conceded, it happened exactly how I explained to Forest that it was about to happen. There is nothing untoward going on here. Perhaps Forest doubted my sincerity or honesty, thought I was trying to trick CT into hitting Ult, either way, that fault is his, not mine. I was 100% honest.

Quote:
From past experience of spending multiple rounds in every alliance VenoX has HC'd, including BP'ing with him, I would be very reluctant to take his claims at face value. He is a person that will put on a great facade to your face, while being venomous when he can remain anonymous. Hence the name, Venomous X. Forest on the other hand, is about as forthright as myself.
Strange that you would play in multiple alliances of mine and buddy pack me if you hated me so badly. From my memory, we always got on well back in the day and I was pleased to see you had returned prior to this round. I'm not sure where your completely toxic attitude has come from, or perhaps I was just ignorant of it in the past given your reputation in the community. I will admit that Forest was as honest as he could be this round, I don't have anything bad to say about his character. I'd even say that it was an insult to him that you would try to compare yourself favourably to him. Either way, if it comes to a character contest between myself and you, I'm not going to be worried. I did enjoy the comparison between my nick and character though, that is some great clutching at straws.

Quote:
Forest made a statement regarding being worried about being left holding the baby if and when CT did chose to go all in on Ult. As we've seen, those fears were well placed, given IB's decision to turn on CT at the first available opportunity.
Except you never went all in on Ult, so this seems to be a 1+1=500 situation here. CT had 2 weeks of opportunity and constantly failed to deliver on Forests promises. From what I understand now, that wasn't through a lack of trying on his part but due to resistance from members, so for that I respect him but he shouldn't be making agreements for his alliance that he can't deliver on.
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 13:12   #52
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Or avoidance of 600 ticks 😊
I'm making an assumption that you mean IB and Ultores had an avoidance agreement til tick 600.

I'm sure agar3s/Xerxes will be happy to confirm that yours and Demorts lies about IB are all false:

- We had avoidance agreement to tick 600
- We shared BP's pre round
- We had a tick 800 nap

I'm guessing your lies were an attempt to get us blocked against as early as possible. But I don't know. Does anyone really ever understand Ave/Demorts motivations for anything?
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 13:48   #53
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

As an otter i find this whole thread rather laughable, as it is pretty clear that it is us not CT who are paying the biggest price for Ironborn's nap with ult.
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 14:14   #54
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Gangbang Fail got to love it
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 14:22   #55
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
I'm making an assumption that you mean IB and Ultores had an avoidance agreement til tick 600.

I'm sure agar3s/Xerxes will be happy to confirm that yours and Demorts lies about IB are all false:

- We had avoidance agreement to tick 600
- We shared BP's pre round
- We had a tick 800 nap

I'm guessing your lies were an attempt to get us blocked against as early as possible. But I don't know. Does anyone really ever understand Ave/Demorts motivations for anything?
Kheros confirmed u didnt hit Ultores because it grounds your attacking fleets. So you did avoid Ultores untill u blocked against them.

We again hit em along with others, not giving them the lead they had.

I dont do intel, nor politics. I act on info I have.
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 14:37   #56
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Kheros confirmed u didnt hit Ultores because it grounds your attacking fleets. So you did avoid Ultores untill u blocked against them.

We again hit em along with others, not giving them the lead they had.
Yes, we didn't ptarget them until later in the round but we still included ultores targets in raids all round, something aga/xer will also happily confirm if for once you wished to check your facts before spreading lies. You seem to be taking kheros quite straight forward words and making up what you wanted him to say to fit your own agenda. I don't know why I am surprised given the other lies you deliberately didn't address either.
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 14:45   #57
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, we didn't ptarget them until later in the round but we still included ultores targets in raids all round, something aga/xer will also happily confirm if for once you wished to check your facts before spreading lies. You seem to be taking kheros quite straight forward words and making up what you wanted him to say to fit your own agenda. I don't know why I am surprised given the other lies you deliberately didn't address either.
Fair enough, reading closer, he said didnt hit a lot, didnt say you completely avoided them.
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 16:41   #58
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

The 500 v 350 total (whilst I can't dispute the totals because I dont have that information) is completely irrelevant as I largely ignored Ult at start of round, and hit IB a lot, I believe when we started hitting Ult gals Ib were our most hostile and we were theirs, and started off at a total of about 350-400 when we started helping. At ALL times in the war, we put more on Ult than the rest of the targets combined.

With regards to the attacks and members not following orders, I must at this point be a little more critical of myself and less critical of the members.
I did after all put up the attacks and members chose them, so we can't blame them, even if I did rant a lot about it (And I did a lot of ranting).

I would like to discuss 'fencing' as this keeps getting levelled at me and I don't believe for a second we did. Fencing is surely napping everyone to avoid incs.
CT had very few naps and most alliances were free to hit us. Most alliances did hit us at different parts of the round. I was however, I believe, pretty good at making us an unattractive target for most people. When wars happened (and they did) we acted and dealt with them military without resorting to more naps. We didn't sign naps, we didn't resort to asking 5 alliances for help and rather than knock us for that, I think we should be commended for that.

This was really supposed to be my last round, work is pretty fantastic and I have 30 children who are dependent on me being at my best for them each and every day.
I will have a planet now for next round, but will be largely inactive, but for me, this is just about the end of my time in pa.
I am proud of how I have played the game, and I am proud of the people I have fought alongside and against.

I wish everyone, all the best for the future

Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 17:11   #59
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You put 500 incs on Ironborn and 350 on Ult this round. That is fact. There is no fiddling of numbers to suit any agenda here, that IS what happened.
Conversely, IB hat put significantly more incs on CT than Ult did. It therefore stands to reason that CT would respond in kind to the outright planned agression exhibited towards CT from IB.

Unlike you, I am online at business time of incomings, and I've seen the explicitly targetted nature of IB targetting CT. Ult on the other hand were incidental incs other than one particular night.

I find it extremely rich that you're willing to come on here and cry like a bitch about incidental CT oncs while assistimg you with your war effort, when it has been crystal clear that at several points throughout the round you have specifically targetted CT.

Abso****inglutely you're going to get more incs from CT over the course of the round when you've chosen to be particularly agressive towards CT with your targetting on occasion.

It is absolutely pathetic for you to whinge about incs from CT fiven your blatant attempt at bullying CT into carrying out tour wishes. Who are you trying to fool?

Quote:
Having nothing to hit but CT was the result of us conceding the win to Ultores, not our motivation to concede. Forest was also prewarned of this situation and could've done something about it as previously stated multiple times. This is the situation that we were left with because CT were happy to stand by and watch us fall instead of joining in to prolong the war.
More toss. That's a logical fallacy. Having noone to hit but CT is a result of your motivation to concede to Ultores and target noone but CT. Again, yet anothet example of you being disingenuous.

I'd even go as far as saying you hadn't conceded the round to Ult, as much as you realised you are too weak to defeat Ult in a chest to chest slugfest, and instead tried to outscore them #1 via bashing on an alliance you incorrectly assumed was an easy target. You tried to take the squibs way out, and failed. It's like making a move on an ugly chick, and when you're rejected claiming "I didn't like you anyway". Soft.

You've chosen to nap every alliance in the universe for the final stanza of the round. Ultimately, you've been too scared to leave yourselves open to incs from multiple alliances, because you've tried that already, and failed dismally.

Your claim that CT was happy to standby and watxh you fail instead of joining in to prolong the war is again, disingenuous, dishonest horseshit. As raised earlier, CT BC were intenting to PT Ult. Forest was even going as so far as to broker a NAP between IB and Carnage, who you yourself have aknowledged, IB was unable to stop. I know personally that this is an undeniable fact.

Please, explain to me, which part of Forest attempting to negotiate a NAP between IB and one of IB's most damaging antagonists equates to 'CT being happy to stand by and watch us fall'. Frankly, you're tripping up in your own bullshit lies.

Quote:
Due to politics, of which you are apparently completely ignorant, CT were the only alliance capable of "swinging" the current status quo
You know what they say about appearances, VenoX and IB being the mother of all ****ups :P

All private conversations aside, I am on record in #CT as complimenting HC for the way they had handled politics so far that round, especially when considering memberbase, despite a relationship that at times was testy. Frankly, you should sign up for coaching, because they've made you look like nothing more than a limp, dishonest snake.

Quote:
Hence the reason for asking Forest to fully commit or we concede, this was our last option. You/CT didn't commit, so we conceded, it happened exactly how I explained to Forest that it was about to happen. There is nothing untoward going on here. Perhaps Forest doubted my sincerity or honesty, thought I was trying to trick CT into hitting Ult, either way, that fault is his, not mine. I was 100% honest.
Again, as discussed earlier, you didn't give CT the opportunity to fully commit. You revoked that option in the space of a few hours because you were panicking and insecure about your tags ability to get the job done. Again, this is on IB HC's head, and their head only.

Perhaps in the future if you need to not shoot your load in your own pants when the cavalry is arriving.

Quote:
Strange that you would play in multiple alliances of mine and buddy pack me if you hated me so badly. From my memory, we always got on well back in the day and I was pleased to see you had returned prior to this round. I'm not sure where your completely toxic attitude has come from, or perhaps I was just ignorant of it in the past given your reputation in the community.
I didn't and don't hate you so badly. It's just with the benefit of experience in both life and PA that I'm able to grasp your nature. There are people like me that will speak their mind in public, and there are those that save it for behind closed doors. That's not to say thst my way is better, in fact there are some significant positives to being sociable.

As for my reputation in the community, I've alwaya regarded it as a positive to be regarded as a straightshooting and direct. I find it is an exceptional filter for sorting the salty little peasant people from the ones that are bigger and better than that.

Quote:
I will admit that Forest was as honest as he could be this round, I don't have anything bad to say about his character. I'd even say that it was an insult to him that you would try to compare yourself favourably to him.
That's a limp jab if ever I've felt one. It's almost like you're upset. I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings pal, it wasn't my intention.

Quote:
Either way, if it comes to a character contest between myself and you, I'm not going to be worried.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
- Some Chav

Quote:
I did enjoy the comparison between my nick and character though, that is some great clutching at straws
Was it innacurate?

You'd be surprised what a name thst people use to represent themselves on line actually represents.

Quote:
Except you never went all in on Ult, so this seems to be a 1+1=500 situation here. CT had 2 weeks of opportunity and constantly failed to deliver on Forests promises. From what I understand now, that wasn't through a lack of trying on his part but due to resistance from members, so for that I respect him but he shouldn't be making agreements for his alliance that he can't deliver on.
Forgive me if I'm uninformed, but I'm not sure CT needed to, should have, or were expected too. And in hindsight, given your eagerness to theow CT under the bus, I can't fault him/CT for being reluctant to stick their nexk on the chopping block for IB. You've hardly shown yourselves to be a reliable and trustworthy alliance willing to back their partners in, especially when it is largely for your own benefit.

Ultimately, I think they've made the right decision. IB cannot be trusted or relied upon for their loyalty in any meaningful amount on a long term timeline.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 17:27   #60
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

I'd even go as far as saying you hadn't conceded the round to Ult, as much as you realised you are too weak to defeat Ult in a chest to chest slugfest, and instead tried to outscore them #1 via bashing on an alliance you incorrectly assumed was an easy target.

If CT is so though, why are you hiding with the clouds in c200?

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 21:08   #61
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
The 500 v 350 total (whilst I can't dispute the totals because I dont have that information) is completely irrelevant as I largely ignored Ult at start of round, and hit IB a lot, I believe when we started hitting Ult gals Ib were our most hostile and we were theirs, and started off at a total of about 350-400 when we started helping. At ALL times in the war, we put more on Ult than the rest of the targets combined.

With regards to the attacks and members not following orders, I must at this point be a little more critical of myself and less critical of the members.
I did after all put up the attacks and members chose them, so we can't blame them, even if I did rant a lot about it (And I did a lot of ranting).
As a leader in pa you can have targets or objectives but you can't make players follow it. We just aren't in a time where players will go for something no matter what the odds, because pa is nowhere near as much of a priority for a likely aging player base. Should you adopt more conservative tactics or choose an easier set of targets to accommodate this? I think it's very difficult, particularly for players who played in the early rounds and didn't enjoy napping the game to a standstill.

Quote:
I would like to discuss 'fencing' as this keeps getting levelled at me and I don't believe for a second we did. Fencing is surely napping everyone to avoid incs.
CT had very few naps and most alliances were free to hit us. Most alliances did hit us at different parts of the round. I was however, I believe, pretty good at making us an unattractive target for most people. When wars happened (and they did) we acted and dealt with them military without resorting to more naps. We didn't sign naps, we didn't resort to asking 5 alliances for help and rather than knock us for that, I think we should be commended for that.
We did similar in ascendancy for a period and while we didn't hold naps we controlled our targeting to manage our incoming. In my mind you may not think it's fencing but it's what others perceive that counts. If you are not in a major war and getting fat off the back, you will be seen to be that no matter how clever/stupid your strategy is.

Quote:
This was really supposed to be my last round, work is pretty fantastic and I have 30 children who are dependent on me being at my best for them each and every day.
I will have a planet now for next round, but will be largely inactive, but for me, this is just about the end of my time in pa.
I am proud of how I have played the game, and I am proud of the people I have fought alongside and against.

I wish everyone, all the best for the future

Forest
Fair play for keeping going so long. There are plenty of players who don't put themselves on the line and go hiding but my perception is that you are the opposite of that and tried to make the most of what the game has to offer. Well played and best wishes.

Last edited by lokken; 12 Sep 2018 at 21:22.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2018, 04:30   #62
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Forest also forgot to mention our shift from Ult to Norse where we "abandoned" him was in fact him being drunk and quitting the block channel, so missing all the discussion about it. We did not abandon "CT", he choose to be a drunken idiot and missed the discussion about it.

He also choose to ignore me and Venox claims that we would concede rather than look at our alliance drop to 30 fleets activity so he could put his 8-days plan to hit ult in practice(that was 2 or 3 days ago). Might as well have waited for next Christmas.

The block needed help now, not in 8 days. Our fleets on Ult dropped from 210 to 150 to 120 in 3 days.

I'm not going to blame him, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say he thought we would fight to the end and he saw this as an opportunity for Ult and Ib to keep weakening themselves to put CT in a better position. He did not take our words seriously.

Easy to call us cowards when CT did not get incs from either block and Ult and Ib took the full blunt of incoming from both blocks(ND and Norse received their fair share as well, and Otters now unfortunately as well now)

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2018, 07:59   #63
Swainey

Swainey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
According to google the definition of 'Sitting on the Fence' is described as "a person's lack of decisiveness, neutrality or hesitance to choose between two sides in an argument or a competition, or inability to decide due to lack of courage."

I think that definition fits CT well.

There were days where I was personally utterly frustrated by CT decision making.

Here was Otters hitting Ult (as posted before Otters are/were ult most hostile alliance, which is a joke given how many active members we have this round but thats another story), which gave CT the best chance of winning and in return we were getting inc more days than not from CT.

Now I'm fully aware we didn't have a deal and as such are not immune to inc, but it just made zero sense to me, to be hitting an alliance that was really benefiting your cause.

But you did and you did that because you chose to fence.

As much as I hate to say it, most of what Venox has posted in here is correct.

While I'm livid with Ironborn leaving us out in the cold, I'm also very aware of the fact that this situation was caused by CT not pulling their finger out.
Swainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2018, 10:19   #64
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

yet no one came to me directly
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2018, 14:14   #65
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

boring thread

to summarize:

Ironborn: more like Chickenborn, no power and will to fight backstabs their block and uses excuses why they had to do it

Forest Alliance: did never enter the war, cause riding the fence, but they were galraiding gals with ult in (0 claims on ult planets)

Conspiracy Theory: No one ever spoke to GM

Otters: fighting the big boys believing to have strong allies - we know the outcome

Ultores: Doing nothing but dcing a few nights of 150 fleets - easiest win in history - congratz!

nr(ound)p

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2018, 19:08   #66
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

VenoX and Kheros force their members to do horrible things to each other every night :/

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2018, 20:13   #67
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post

Must have felt like a spare pr*ck
Everyone knows that gm does ct's politics
Unread 13 Sep 2018, 22:39   #68
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPulse View Post
VenoX and Kheros force their members to do horrible things to each other every night :/
I told you not to believe RexDrax anymore when he says he was forced by someone else.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 13:47   #69
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Must have felt like a spare pr*ck
Everyone knows that gm does ct's politics
Well thats true, but forest keeps involving himself in CTs politics, he done it this round, and the round before, you can't blame him for doing so, if GM didn't want him speaking with other alliances a simple chat with the other alliances HCs and he would have been bypassed I'd of assumed, and everything would have went straight to GM.

But only Forest and GM really know what's going on.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 14:55   #70
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Spot on adapt, if people don't BS us and come to me direct then they wont get any BS back, I am the ultimate authority in CT and people cannot complain if we don't do what they want and they haven't spoken to me.

We gave Ult 343 incs this round which is quite low but I guess its not far off what we gave IB.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 15:30   #71
[DDK]gm

Before last friday we had 305 incs from IB, Currently 918.
Dont know how many incs we had given IB before friday but currently its 562
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 15:31   #72
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

We gave Ult 343 incs this round which is quite low but I guess its not far off what we gave IB.
I count over 650... So your guess IS far off.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 15:36   #73
[DDK]gm

TheoDD how???

You are saying we gave IB more incs last week in your count than ingame currently states.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 15:40   #74
[DDK]gm

The IB taking lessons from the Trump team, incoming were HUUUGE, the greatest incoming ever, people say there haven't been anything like it before!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 15:41   #75
TheoDD

Quote:
TheoDD how???

You are saying we gave IB more incs last week in your count than ingame currently states.
According to our CT intel it sums up over 650 incs... This last week after our naps there has barely been any.
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 15:43   #76
[DDK]gm

the ingame intel page for IB states 562
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 18:56   #77
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Spot on adapt, if people don't BS us and come to me direct then they wont get any BS back, I am the ultimate authority in CT and people cannot complain if we don't do what they want and they haven't spoken to me.
Yet this whole thread is about CT and Ironborn, and you're barely mentioned. How can that be?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 19:04   #78
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:

if you are trump then forest is working for the deepstate...

fire him asap
Unread 14 Sep 2018, 20:45   #79
Ave

Guess people talk to that person, that helps their agenda

I don't think GM is ignorant enough to not see the attacks set :P Specially with the (no mention in eula) legal tools, mine ingame only tells the hostiles received, not ones sent.
Unread 15 Sep 2018, 01:45   #80
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, apparently other allies don't see things that way. That can mean either of 3 things:
1) People outside of CT feel they can better leverage Forest to get things done, or people outside of CT don't respect your position in CT compared to Forest. In which case I would try and force Forest into a less public role if I were you.
2) Forest doesn't respect you in your role and at the very least pretends to be more than he is towards outside parties. In which case I would outright distance your alliance from Forest
3) You and Forest are in cahoots to ensure you have plausible deniability in these cases. In which case i would probably do nothing, but coming on here doesn't exactly make sure you are percieved as a trustworthy alliance/partner either.

Given the fact i consider neither Forest, or yourself, to be complete and utter idiots, I am most inclined to believe in option 3, or somthing along those lines. Either way i'm not sure on which alliance this situation reflects the worst. But if I were back in any sort of power position, I would certainly be wary of both your alliances for at least the next round.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2018, 16:41   #81
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I would go with

4) We know if we speak with GM then he will go against us so we will play Forest and then claim it is GM's fault.
Unread 15 Sep 2018, 18:45   #82
TheoDD

Quote:
I would go with

4) We know if we speak with GM then he will go against us so we will play Forest and then claim it is GM's fault.
Why would anyone "play" you unless you play along or give them a reason to believe you are the one to "play" with.
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 00:55   #83
[DDK]gm

/me plays with himself
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 02:26   #84
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
I would go with

question for forest,

why do you get yourself involved in CT politics, you obviously put yourself out there to be contacted and everyone that reads the telegram PA chat can see that, if gm is saying that he publicly would like to be contacted personally then why are you still somewhat involved?

you should lay back and leave the big boy stuff to the boss, you have fked CT two rounds in a row now politics wise by involving yourself.

but GM is too soft to see it.

Last edited by Adapt; 16 Sep 2018 at 02:55.
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 02:54   #85
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

also gm, your sig needs an update pal
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 03:30   #86
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Gals going pretty good. Still biggest in gal, and I'm GC now, which is nice.

How's your parole going? It's a shame you're not as good at getting consent as you are at posting shitthreads.

oi is it too late to late start

Quote:
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 08:23   #87
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post

you should lay back and leave the big boy stuff to the boss, you have fked CT two rounds in a row now politics wise by involving yourself.

but GM is too soft to see it.
How have I?
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 11:31   #88
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
How have I?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 11:58   #89
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
How have I?
Read today's TG chat, 300 messages of you confirming you were doing CTs pol.
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 12:31   #90
Forest

My point being, how did it **** ct?

Last round we finished comfortably 2nd and nothing could have changed that to a better position really.

This round we are a rank 5-8th rank ally that sat 3rd with no incs all round, had a (small) shot at winning and will finish 5-8th.

And at least we tried.
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 13:26   #91
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
My point being, how did it **** ct?

Last round we finished comfortably 2nd and nothing could have changed that to a better position really.

This round we are a rank 5-8th rank ally that sat 3rd with no incs all round, had a (small) shot at winning and will finish 5-8th.

And at least we tried.
This round CT should have finished a lot higher than you are projecting, I may have been harsh to say you fked CT, as I like you and I can see what you are trying to do and I appreciate it,.

But CTs downfall this round was completely self inflicted and I'm sure you will agree.
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 14:11   #92
Forest

Quote:
This round CT should have finished a lot higher than you are projecting, I may have been harsh to say you fked CT, as I like you and I can see what you are trying to do and I appreciate it,.

But CTs downfall this round was completely self inflicted and I'm sure you will agree.
Based on what?

CT have continually finished 5th-8th.
Last round we recruited heavily to go ftw and came second. And then we lost quite a few of our top players to IB. You remember last round? The round you quit half way through.

I don't agree we had a downfall, we will finish exactly where we are expected to finish. And we had a shot at a win in the process.

I am proud of CT.
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 14:20   #93
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Last round was one of two rounds that I have quit tag mid way through from round 39, and I have played most rounds since then, I had my reasons and I don't regret it.

And you did have a downfall, if you had a chance to beat ib and ult this round, 5th,6th,7th or 8th is not a good placement, again it came down to politics, CT should have finished 2nd or 3rd.

Last edited by Adapt; 16 Sep 2018 at 14:29.
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 14:22   #94
Forest

Quote:
And you did have a downfall, if you had a chance to beat ib and ult this round, 5th,6th,7th or 8th is not a good placement, again it came down to politics, CT should have finished 2nd or 3rd.
I have no interest in napping my way to 2nd or 3rd. That would be plain stupid.
Unread 16 Sep 2018, 14:29   #95
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Okay fair enough I will leave it at that, no need to argue who is right and who is wrong as its all personal opinion and there is no right or wrong, I love CT an I like you personally, was just putting my opinion out there!
Unread 19 Sep 2018, 03:05   #96
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
oi is it too late to late start
Hell yes buddy, come along with your old pal nolezy for a ride!

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 14:23   #97
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
If CT is so though, why are you hiding with the clouds in c200?
Because I no longer derived any satisfaction from the game.

That's one of the privileges of being a more capable player than anonymous plebs like you. I can pick and chose to play or delete a top 5 planet on a whim.

You will forever be a nameless grafter. Focus on operating your own little shit brick planet than jealously gazing upon the eagles that forever fly above you.

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 21 Sep 2018 at 14:42.
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 14:35   #98
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yet this whole thread is about CT and Ironborn, and you're barely mentioned. How can that be?
Not everyone is a glorywhore, Mary.
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 14:39   #99
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Which account, you cancerous little "I am on the spectrum" rapist?
Unread 21 Sep 2018, 17:32   #100
Forest

CBA declared he won gal a few days ago. They are now 4th. I wouldn't take his thoughts on anything