User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 9 Jul 2005, 12:30   #201
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: London Bombing jokes.

I guess the Taliban Olympic team got here on time then.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 12:35   #202
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I merely just followed your example, and your geek peers.
You use this forum just as much, if not more than many of the people here.

'Pot', 'kettle', 'black.'

In fact, no-one here actually likes you, so why you keep returning is anyone's guess. At least all my "geek peers", as you call them, actually manage to foster some level of regard amongst the other "geeks".

Which you have totally failed to inspire in every single person you've come into contact with on these boards. Even the people on PD apparently don't like you, if the posts I viewed the other day on there are anything to go by. You don't contribute anything worthwhile, either in terms of humour or serious posts, or anything in between.

Which was kinda why I said earlier that it was ironic that you were lecturing us on our supposed social problems. The fact that you can assert your own superiority over us is frankly astonishing in light of how totally socially inept your conduct on here has been.

So why do you keep posting if we're all such contemptible geeks?

Actually, here's a thought:

Why don't you just go away and never come back!
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 12:54   #203
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You use this forum just as much, if not more than many of the people here.

I used your method and allowed myself to become narrow minded and only reply to what I think I can counter efficiently. Firstly, yoy contradict yourself, most would consider me an outcast, so therefore I'm not a part of your peer group, just a guy that makes fun of it unsuccessfully due to lack of numbers.. (Its only me going against the "grain") But i still carry on in my losing phlight for the simple fact that I have "effect".

Secondly, you have researched my behavior and reactions to me in other forums sections besides GD. You love me. Or hate me. Sadly, hate is stronger than love, but in summary, you have feelings for me. I can see that you are getting frustrated. And we ALL know what you like to do to me when you get frustrated and feel as if, you haven't shitted on me effectively to the point to where I bowdown to you and you "admin"*. SO therefore I retract anything that stings your coochie and ask that if you have anything further to say please pm me on irc #forums.
I'm there all week. Anything further is solely for your benifit and ego.

cheers

* The splat above represents me talking to you face to face. The splat down here represents you talking to my nutz.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 13:19   #204
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Firstly, yoy contradict yourself, most would consider me an outcast,
Stop dodging the issue. You're not anything so grand as an 'outcast'; you're just not liked by anyone on here. You should examine why this is so.

Quote:
so therefore I'm not a part of your peer group,
Peer groups have nothing to do with it; you keep refering to us as if our 'geekiness' is hugely disproportionate to yours. This is one of the reasons no-one likes you.

You use these forums a moderate amount, and you play the game, do you not?

As I said, pot kettle, black. Stop pretending that you have some natural superiorty to the people here when your patently do not.

Quote:
for the simple fact that I have "effect".
You don't have an 'effect.' You are utterly peripheral to the life of this board. You are not important.

You're flattering yourself.

And back to my point above; if you think that the prolonged irritation of a small number of people who use an internet forum is a worthy pursuit, then good god, I pity your social retardation.

Quote:
You love me. Or hate me.
I'm amused that these are the only two options avaliable. It shows how you horribly overrate your own importance.

Quote:
you have feelings for me.
Really, you're not my type.

Quote:
I can see that you are getting frustrated.
Sweetie, I'm not frustrated. I'm amused. Greatly. My smile grows the more I read your post.

Quote:
And we ALL know what you like to do to me when you get frustrated and feel as if, you haven't shitted on me effectively to the point to where I bowdown to you and you "admin"*.
I'm sorry, is the 'Ban Users' section of the mod control panel not working?

Where did you get the impression that I was frustrated by your prescence to the point where I was rendered incapable?

Quote:
ask that if you have anything further to say please pm me on irc #forums.
A tempting offer, but I must decline.

Quote:
* The splat above represents me talking to you face to face. The splat down here represents you talking to my nutz.
Oh-kay.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 13:28   #205
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rollyloffle?
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 13:33   #206
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Oh, btw, didn't your planet come in second or third about a round or so ago, Chika?

It's that phrase again.

Unread 9 Jul 2005, 14:14   #207
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
An Englishmen gets on a bus.
Boom boom.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 15:15   #208
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
stuff
As a person not hanging on irc, not having met any of these guys here and not posting very often.

You really are shit.

Seriously.

Your posts are barely coherent, and the few times the meaning comes across, you sound like a self-important stark raving mad lunatic. You never contribute anything to a thread besides derailing it with some uninteresting rant.

Really.. only god knows why I don't have you ignore. [edit: I do now.. yay]
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 19:00   #209
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you want to piss Chika off, pos rep him. When his little red blobs begin to disappear he will become confused.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 19:57   #210
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

This thread has delivered.
The posts by the non-GD regulars have made me laugh the most.
Does planetarion remove your ability to form English sentences?
I love the fact they think we're laughing at the dead and not trying to get over it via humour.

I now need go and pos rep whoever posted the 'ENGLISH, DO YOU SPEAK IT MOTHER****ER?' image.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 21:58   #211
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I think its stupid how people try to pretend they are making jokes and laughing because otherwise the "terrorists will have won", when the real reason is probably because they are selfish cun.ts who dont really care about other people dying unless they happen to know them.
if we start caring about other people dying then the terrorists have already won

This isn't my thread, it isn't my country, and so I couldn't say if this thread is 'appropriate'

But I don't think the families of the dead 'own' the attack.
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 02:15   #212
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Seriously, we should be thanking whoever did this for providing such high quality punch-lines.
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 11:57   #213
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Ginga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
These bombings are like London buses anyway.

You wait ages for one to arrive, then four come along at once.
rofl !
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 12:48   #214
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Ken Livingstones method of punishing congestion charge dodgers did not meet with popular approval"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 12:30   #215
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

On July 7th 2005 Tube and Buse fares went up dramatically, travelling in zone 1 now costs an arm and a leg.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 13:23   #216
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On the news today they were going on about passenger fears about the safety of the underground.

They were saying that passenger numbers were *slightly* down on normal since last Thursday.

"Yeah 37 or so people fewer" was subvocalised but not menioned.

[/just sharing my experience of watching the news]
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 14:23   #217
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A little warning (that I'm sure isn't needed) that this sort of thing doesn't go so well outside GD.

Yesterday, family lunch, I see the "sunday joint" is just a big blob of meat. I said "That looks like something that flew off that bus in London".

They looked at me like I planted the ****ing bomb.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 14:27   #218
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
A little warning (that I'm sure isn't needed) that this sort of thing doesn't go so well outside GD.

Yesterday, family lunch, I see the "sunday joint" is just a big blob of meat. I said "That looks something that flew off that bus in London".

rofl.

nice.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 15:46   #219
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

btw this thread is the number #1 google result for london bombing jokes

hurrah?
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 15:48   #220
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go Us!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:17   #221
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

fck me if we're going to be google famous im selling myself

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
7 Jul 2005, 13:43
Just over two weeks ago I finished my final exams for my MPhys course, and yesterday a piece of paper went up outside the exam schools to tell me that I have a shiny first.

Suggestions for how to celebrate plz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
7 Jul 2005, 14:42
Go to london and have a blast.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:22   #222
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

Yesterday, family lunch, I see the "sunday joint" is just a big blob of meat. I said "That looks like something that flew off that bus in London".

I've been slated on another forum for passing on Stew's "Boom Boom" joke.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:27   #223
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

people outside GD in 'not getting GD jokes' shocker.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:31   #224
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm sure GD isn't the only place where it is acceptable to be semi-controversial.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 20:36   #225
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

reports just in, the muslims are expected to win the high jump in london 2012. They just cleared the top of a double decker.

some1 just told me that, thought it was appropriate for this thread<3
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 20:49   #226
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Whats the difference between londoners and smarties?
Smarties don't melt in the tube.

Heard this earlier. It's not very good or accurate though.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 20:55   #227
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Members of the Christian Right have come out against the bombings in London. They are very upset at the idea of blow jobs on public transit.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 22:06   #228
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I've been slated on another forum for passing on Stew's "Boom Boom" joke.
That was one of the few jokes from this thread that my mother liked. Though that may have been more to do with the fact she didn't feel so bad about laughing at them by yesterday and I told most on the day of the attack.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 23:08   #229
dda
USS Oklahoma

Two Arab women were talking about their families and showing photos.

Woman one pointed to one of the photos and asked to other woman who that was.

She replied that it was her son Mohammed who was a martyr in a suicide bombing.

The first woman pointed at another photo and asked who that was.

The second woman replied that it was her son Mustafa who was also a martyr for Allah.

The first woman expressed her sorrow and pointed at a third picture. "Who is this," she asked.

"That is my youngest son Abdul, he too died a martyr's death in a suicide bombing."

The first woman shook her head and sighed, "It's a shame they seem to blow up so fast these days."
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 23:20   #230
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
btw this thread is the number #1 google result for london bombing jokes

hurrah?
#2 as well. \0/
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 23:57   #231
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda

The second woman replied that it was her son Mustafa who was also a martyr for Allah.

The first woman expressed her sorrow and pointed at a third picture. "Who is this," she asked.

"That is my youngest son Abdul, he too died a martyr's death in a suicide bombing."

The first woman shook her head and sighed, "It's a shame they seem to blow up so fast these days."

thats not london related and also, on the side, just shit
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 23:59   #232
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda

ROFLMAO
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 04:45   #233
Someone's Troll
dink dink

Someone's Troll is on a distinguished road

I guess the biggest problem for British authorities if they come across any bodies is identifying them...I mean dental records will be pretty useless...
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 11:02   #234
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
thats not london related and also, on the side, just shit
it made me laugh, and considering im hugely hungover, that's quite an acheivement.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 11:16   #235
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone's Troll
I guess the biggest problem for British authorities if they come across any bodies is identifying them...I mean dental records will be pretty useless...
is this a joke?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:24   #236
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
is this a joke?
I think its playing on the perception of british people as having bad teeth. But it's not the best joke in any case.

So, he's not british, its not funny, and it takes the piss out of the british... hmm
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:35   #237
Nusselt
share the <3

actually i thought the idea behind it was fairly innovative (bad teeth, no records) but the delivery was rubbish.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:38   #238
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

News just in;

Residents of the small but trendy Essex village of Wormingford have today vowed to 'act against' the murders responsible for the London bombings after it heard that a number of essex residents were caught up in thursdays horror blasts.

A spokesperson for Council Of Wormingford's People Against Terrorism said today 'we will bring the fight to the terrorists for what they have done to the people of Essex, we will not rest until we have taken and eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth and a fake luis vitton bag for a fake luis vitton bag.'

A youth from the village also added comment while fighting back the tears saying that it is estimated that 'literally hundreds of pounds of moody designer wear and a suped up MK1 Nova' had been lost in the tragedy.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:53   #239
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I didn't even understand it until it was explained.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:55   #240
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
actually i thought the idea behind it was fairly innovative (bad teeth, no records) but the delivery was rubbish.

oh I see (thanks also to deepflow)

indeed, crap delivery.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:59   #241
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

poor people from Essex.

I really feel for em, destroying fake fashion is so evil!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 16:47   #242
Nusselt
share the <3

ok when we get the names of the suicide bombers i think we can work it into dda's joke.

I would laugh then.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:06   #243
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
i would think that it would be easiest to identify people with bad teeth by their teeth. someone has a 2 inch incisor pointed in the complete wrong direction, that's pretty obvious shit right there.

maybe something about having trouble identifying because there weren't any dentists in the isles...i dunno. but i'm sure there is the kernel of a good joke in there.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:10   #244
dave the man

Talking Re: London Bombing jokes.

As Bus Fares Rise, Passengers Hit The Roof!!!!
Llllllllllooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll!!!
Just Made It Up!!!!

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:13   #245
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave the man
As Bus Fares Rise, Passengers Hit The Roof!!!!
Llllllllllooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll!!!
Just Made It Up!!!!
i question why you felt you needed to make that joke with a gimmick account

a little bit 'rep sensitive' are we?

tut tut tut.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:19   #246
dda
USS Oklahoma

Never order bangers at an Arab restaurant.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 10:21   #247
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Well My Name Is Dave And Im The Man Ok.

So U Can Go And F.u.c.k Urself
what?

ffs, why is there a sudden influx of retards here?
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 10:23   #248
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

c0s w3r3 a|| 1337 l|k3
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 11:37   #249
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Well My Name Is Dave And Im The Man Ok.

So U Can Go And F.u.c.k Urself
"Well My Name Is Dave And Im The Man Ok,
I type like a headcase, and I'm gay."
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 11:39   #250
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

something wrong with being gay shit for brains?