User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2012, 02:41   #1
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Incoming stats round 49

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=6&round=49
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 03:17   #2
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice
Re: Incoming stats round 49

Obviously photoshopped... I know this from seeing alot of shops during my lifetime.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 04:06   #3
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

I just think its funny that an alliance claims to have been focused by mutliple alliances for over 300 ticks has about the same amount of incomings then alliances that have never been focused. I guess acting to everyone like you had organised incoming on you worked tho. They all came to your aid thinking FAnG was being honest.
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 05:37   #4
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

The nice thing with numbers is you can interpret them the way you want.
The incs on FAnG were concentrated on the first half of the round, then it eased up a lot with Alt/Upp going for easier targets...
Organized incs were a reality, and the help asked from other alliances really worked.
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 07:53   #5
Wouter

As Ult planet I attacked FAnG planets from tick 200-1000, obviously Ult grounded alot, but this mainly means you had incoming all round and never much of it. Yes you might have had a few bad nights, but lets be honest having 2800 incs over 60 planets playing a whole round..
Round is over, no more need for lies and bullshit.
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 08:36   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Not exactly surprising that fang were full of bullshit, the question is just if they felt like the incs they got were "omg ****ing huge incs" (due to not being used to big incs) or if they were trying to trick the block. Somehow i think it's the first one.
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 08:50   #7
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
this mainly means you had incoming all round and never much of it.
Not true. I repeat we had way more incs in the first half from combined Alt/Upp and DWTF (sorry don't know where to put the K)...
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 10:15   #8
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

It doesnt matter how much incoming fang had and any block was not tricked'.

Fact is, people were fed up with app/ult/cousins working together as a superalliance and basically breaking the alliance rules (yes cheating), that they did something about it.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 11:34   #9
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Alliances working together does not break any rules. You keep peddling this line and it keeps making you look stupid and bitter.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 11:35   #10
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Not exactly surprising that fang were full of bullshit, the question is just if they felt like the incs they got were "omg ****ing huge incs" (due to not being used to big incs) or if they were trying to trick the block. Somehow i think it's the first one.
There was a block formed against Ultores, not because Fang manipulated other alliances in to thinking that it was an unfair fight, but because most were bored of the consecutive Ultores winning streak.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 11:42   #11
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Also, FAnGs incs were very concentrated, once our counter block formed to the ult block, and app stopped attacking us cause they got bored not getting any roids, so then ult stopped attacking us cause they wouldnt land alone.

We had a few nights with 200+ inc fleets a night, but most of the round we were fairly clear due to keeping ult grounded, which was our tactic. Attack agares= ult ground. Simples.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 12:12   #12
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

That actually wasn't the case given how little he was on IRC this round. Most grounding calls were made by Zwan I think.

What's also interesting is that Ult received less incs in total than in 45 and 47. The key this time was that it was constant rather than concentrated.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 14:44   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Nothing suprising. FAnG alone gave Ult 2k incs, almost half their total incs this round, wich forced Ult to ground every night basicly.
I think this only prove us that FAnG upheld an incredible pressure on ult, wich gave us the win. App/DFKTW were prolly bored by attacking FAnG without any good gains.
I think FAnG played this round offensive very good.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 14:48   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
That actually wasn't the case given how little he was on IRC this round. Most grounding calls were made by Zwan I think.

What's also interesting is that Ult received less incs in total than in 45 and 47. The key this time was that it was constant rather than concentrated.
Well being only forts didnt give u any choice, you were basicly outplayed.
R46/47 the member limit were higher, but i think ur onto something. FAnG won due to hard work rather than overblocking.

Unread 9 Dec 2012, 14:53   #15
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
It doesnt matter how much incoming fang had and any block was not tricked'.

Fact is, people were fed up with app/ult/cousins working together as a superalliance and basically breaking the alliance rules (yes cheating), that they did something about it.
How is working together breaking any rules?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 15:32   #16
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
How is working together breaking any rules?
Isn't.

But being the same alliance in two tags is.

I just think it is funny tbh, a support alliance, a bunch of cheating in a gme of less than 500 inactives and app/ult still fail
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 15:32   #17
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Not true. I repeat we had way more incs in the first half from combined Alt/Upp and DWTF (sorry don't know where to put the K)...
But DFWTK wasnt involved till tick 500+, yes they might have raided an fang gal once or twice during these 350 ticks irvine claims to be hit in. HR etc did aswell is my guess.. Doesnt mean they were part of anything. To apprime hitting FAnG? They hit FAnG for 3 days and then stopped for over a week, which all falls under Irvines claim of being hit between tick 150-500..
As I stated before, have the balls to be honest about your incoming.
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 15:36   #18
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Also, FAnGs incs were very concentrated, once our counter block formed to the ult block, and app stopped attacking us cause they got bored not getting any roids, so then ult stopped attacking us cause they wouldnt land alone.

We had a few nights with 200+ inc fleets a night, but most of the round we were fairly clear due to keeping ult grounded, which was our tactic. Attack agares= ult ground. Simples.
YES! I ground ally when i get incs! Oh right I don't.
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 15:41   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Who actually cares who had what and how many had who!! 1 or 2 people at best guess. We all know that FaNG played well, they needed support to get 1st place, Ultores were lazy and Apprime was only 15 guys playing 50+ planets.

The block didnt join Fang cos Fang were crying they joined cos they smelt Ultores blood, that they were there for the taking for once and for the first time in 6 rounds they saw it through. Most likely because CT/ND were never in contention to get 1st place so they didnt bother inhouse fighting.

Yes someone FINALLY attacked Ultores in the way that would stunt their growth the best (constant mid coverage incommings instead of 3 days of roiding dry).

Neither of the 2 contenders (Ult and Fang) actually CHEATED (ok maybe a rogue planet here or there) they just did some politics and what happened happened.

Onwards to rd 50 people please, stop over analyzing a bunch of numbers that isnt complete. If the incommings were broken down into 5 blocks of the round (250 tick increments maybe) then we could accuse each other to the high hills, but they arent so lets not!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 16:04   #20
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Isn't.

I just think it is funny tbh, a support alliance, a bunch of cheating in a gme of less than 500 inactives and app/ult still fail
How are they the same alliance?
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 18:38   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
No, it isn't. Ascendancy played with 3 tags of 63 + 11 + 8 players in round 22 (when the tag limit was 70) and with 2 tags of 89 + 21 players in round 31 (when the tag limit was 90). We asked in advance whether that was acceptable, and were granted permission by the MHs. I'm pretty sure they even discussed it with Appocomaster at the time.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 19:29   #22
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Forest Wtf have you been smoking seriously. Even if app/ult are the same alliance under two tags what do you propose they ask the other tag to do?

"sorry guys tag limit is 60 half of us can't play this round" in addition to that sounding like bullshit the block essentially played as 1 big alliance this round does that mean it cheated to the.victory?

Come.on engage the brain before you post. As for these incoming stats what does it matter fang won ult didn't stop emoing come back next round and win let your play prove.your better than the rest rather than your ability to post random useless stats.

sorry for random .'s posted from my phone
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 19:55   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Indeed it should be intresting next round. How will Fang fair when they dont have the back of the whole universe in taking down Ultores. How will Ultores do now they have a reason to win again? How many accounts can carDi play at once in round 50? These are all good things for next round. Hopefully its not the last one....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 03:46   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
Forest Wtf have you been smoking seriously. Even if app/ult are the same alliance under two tags what do you propose they ask the other tag to do?

"sorry guys tag limit is 60 half of us can't play this round" in addition to that sounding like bullshit the block essentially played as 1 big alliance this round does that mean it cheated to the.victory?

Come.on engage the brain before you post. As for these incoming stats what does it matter fang won ult didn't stop emoing come back next round and win let your play prove.your better than the rest rather than your ability to post random useless stats.

sorry for random .'s posted from my phone
I think these stats are interesting on why the outcome is what it was.
As i said FAnG did stand for almost of the ult incs this round, and CT certainly did give em a lot of incs aswell, so that would realy break the arguments of anyone saying that it was a gigantic block hitting Ult from tickstart. How ever TGV joined in on ult at the right moment to help FAnG bring home the thropy.
FAnG had well over 5k incs the last round we played, so i dont think the amount ult had was over the top.

Unread 10 Dec 2012, 07:10   #25
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

barring the top 2 the rest of the alliances seem to have stopped roughly the same % of incommings .. just by doing math in my head looking (numbers incomming against numbers recalled) at them its roughly 40% landed, the top 2 attacked more too.

so nothing has changed really .. activity is the key, all theese comments are pretty much moot !

and you cant compare last rounds attack numbers to this rounds, last rounds were heavily weighted to attack.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 07:55   #26
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think these stats are interesting on why the outcome is what it was.
As i said FAnG did stand for almost of the ult incs this round, and CT certainly did give em a lot of incs aswell, so that would realy break the arguments of anyone saying that it was a gigantic block hitting Ult from tickstart. How ever TGV joined in on ult at the right moment to help FAnG bring home the thropy.
FAnG had well over 5k incs the last round we played, so i dont think the amount ult had was over the top.
No no..
It was FAnG speaking about mass incoming, theres a topic somewhere filled with yourself and connovar crying about it.
I think I can speak for the whole of Ult to say we never had mass incoming and I seriously doubt anyone ever claimed differently. Yes we couldnt handle the incoming given like we once did, but who would expect an alliance to be able to keep its core active for over 6 rounds.

Now the question is why an alliance that received 1/3th less incoming then Ult would act like they had massive incoming.

[17:32:44] [B-Butcher]: u keep mass waving our planets

Judging that Irvine claims your incomings were between tick 150 and tick 500. Why is it that you claim at: Session Start: Fri Nov 30 14:59:27 2012 Session Ident: B-Butcher that FAnG is receiving mass incoming past tick 1000.
Judging by what you said we "kept" on mass waving your planets. Now lets say Irvine did say one true thing and say that the incoming started at tick 150, so lets make it 150 till tick 1000. That would be at an average of 80 incoming fleets a night.
Knowing you have had about 200 inc fleets on drag waves(waves in the evening when you had no other incoming), another 100 on the final day(is way past tick 1000) and lets say 100 before tick 150. This would give you an average of 68 fleets a night..
Lets evaluate for a second, Irvine claimed to have constant incoming from Ult,DFWTK and Apprime between tick 150 and 500, lets round it off to 14 days. thats about 175 planets, lets say 5 scanners and 15 people that dont attack every day. Leaves 115 fleets to go on FAnG, you claim to have been focused by 3 allies afterall.. 1610 fleets would fly on you over 14 days.
So..
2800 - total incs
1600 - between tick 150 and tick 500
100 - before tick 150
100 - after tick 1000
200 - evening defdrag
----
800 incs you had over the other 500 ticks apparently, so lets face it. By any calculation made you might have had 2-5 nights of decent incoming and the rest of the round you had peanuts for incoming. If 3 alliances had focused you for real, the inc count would be way higher.

PS: <[FAnG]Irvine> from tick 150 to 500 we were hit by the block app/dfwtk/ultores
<[FAnG]Irvine> coz ultores were just pussying about getting incs they cant cover
<[FAnG]Irvine> ultores def first 600 ticks suck balls
<[FAnG]Irvine> thats when you take them out
Alliance Ranking 688 Sexy Pirates has taken over rank 1 (formerly rank 2)

In all these days you hit us (before tick 600). We never lost more % of our roids then you guys had :'(. But you are right, this round and last round our def sucked. Not the first 600 ticks tho, but all round long.

But hey irvy, congratz on your win with FAnG. FAnG really were better then Ult this round!
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 08:49   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

You reffering to the log when u hit santa or? That was massive waving, maybe a missplaced S?
My computer went down, so im not sure what u are reffering to.
If there is a thread with me and mini-me whineing over mass incs direct us to it.
And ofc, Apps fleet mixture alongside ur and DFKTW made it harder to cover our roids iutside of forts, meanwhile our strat was keep your members grounded in your forts wich was under siege, and due to the fear off App retalling we mainly/mostly/only did CR/BS assaults on u, wich you could cover much easier than fast flying ships. In the end we had hoped ur members would emo, and quit, but it didnt happend at the pace or in the way we had hoped for.

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 10 Dec 2012 at 08:57.
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 08:50   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
so nothing has changed really .. activity is the key, all theese comments are pretty much moot !
Not quite. There's been one pretty big change: it is no longer required that everyone is active; what you need to be is available. Only a handful of people need to actually be active all the time to deal with incomings. Everyone else can make do with having a phone and sending when asked. That said, that does still require waking up at least once a night when you're being targetted.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 09:06   #29
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

TGV got more incoming then nd and ct, wich kinda surprises me

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 09:30   #30
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
In the end we had hoped ur members would emo, and quit, but it didnt happend at the pace or in the way we had hoped for.
Do people actually still think this works on a top alliance?
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 12:05   #31
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
No, it isn't. Ascendancy played with 3 tags of 63 + 11 + 8 players in round 22 (when the tag limit was 70) and with 2 tags of 89 + 21 players in round 31 (when the tag limit was 90). We asked in advance whether that was acceptable, and were granted permission by the MHs. I'm pretty sure they even discussed it with Appocomaster at the time.
yet in r22, TiT (a support tag to VGN at the time) were all closed due to the support planet rule back in the day. Ofc all but one (HC) were reopened a day later.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 12:08   #32
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
I think you are not alone in this, considering our roidcount.

Another interesting stat shown is the amount of deffleets for DFWTK.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 12:27   #33
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

FAnG did have massive incs for a very short time there were a few heavy nights. Hense fang complained about being focused by three allies. Note being focussed by three allies does not = more than a week of incs. Hell you can be focused by three allies for 1 night and its still being focused.

I think its fair to say fang had a somewhat steady flow of less incs after the periods irvine identified. But it was their political play and their attacking play that limited the incs they received. In my opinion this is probably what happened.

All three allies hit FAnG for a few nights possibly for between 5-7 days of sustained incs however due to the following reasons they stoped/ eased off to a lesser more steady flow of incs.

DFWTK don't posses the quality to roid fang and were possibly used as flak for apprime/ult (I'm not sure if this is the case but they are certainly viewed not just by my self as the weaker link in the app/ult side of the war). It would be interesting to see the launch times of DFWTK's attacks/waves compared to that of ult/app. A lack of significant landings meant DFWTK switched away from FAnG and focused elsewhere possibly to CT.

Apprime landed and did significant damage to FAnG for a few nights however FAnG's early roid lead had allowed them to build large stocks which they pumped into anti fi/co. Apprime then found it increasingly difficult to land and moved elsewhere to ND/Innuendo.

Ultores were grounded for a large share of the round meaning their ability to attack back and do the sort of damage they needed to was severely depleted. Add into that a defensive set of stats and you make it increasingly hard to regain any sort of roids with the 1 fleet attacking they were capable of most of the round.

As can be seen it was pretty close between the two sides with both sides of the block occupied by a tag on the opposing side for large periods of the round. I think there is a lot of truth in the matter that it was in fact TGVs decision to join the block near the end that in fact sealed the win for FAnG. As I think kai said earlier in the thread there is no point looking at total stats they don't give a good representation of different phases of the round and therefore doesn't explain why ult lost or indeed why fang won.

Both sides need to get over what was in effect a great effort by the CT ( I call it that because they are the constant member whether it be FAnG, HvN or any other 1 round wonder) block to get one of its members to win. I think that what tilted it this time round was FAnG as an alliance possessed more of the remaining quality in PA than previous one round attempts ( btw fang plan to play r50 so they are not a 1 round wonder but are grouped as such by me because they returned this round and had they lost i doubt we would see them next).

TLR version FAnG won ult had more incs than fang move on as i said before stop whining that fang whined about incs go back to the rat cave regroup sign up some more multis and come back next round and win.
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 13:11   #34
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

First of all the universe was just bored of Ultores winning. That's all there was to it. No discussion is needed.

Second of all are these stats even correct? The amount of fake incomings seems off. The amount of defence sent by DFWTK seems off etc. etc.
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 13:34   #35
Wouter

sebos 350 ticks = 14 days
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 14:34   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
Second of all are these stats even correct? The amount of fake incomings seems off. The amount of defence sent by DFWTK seems off etc. etc.
Fake attacks are almost entirely unused (and rightly so). Not sure about DFWTK.
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 14:52   #37
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Next round will be interesting, there seems to be a lot of old alliances returning, and FAnG will undoubtably lose some good players as they return to their particular allies. No doubt a far smaller tag next round, but I'm looking forward to it all the same.
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 14:58   #38
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Fake attacks are almost entirely unused (and rightly so). Not sure about DFWTK.
Ah, those kind of fake attacks. Ignore my comment. Didn't even think of that option due to its uselessness.
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 15:04   #39
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Well seeing CT only hit Ult, and being naped with App, i dont think its wierd that they didnt attract the same attention as TGV, same goes for ND being naped with Ult.
Alliances such as TGV/HR/ODDR/xVx/Innuendo will always attract more incs while being neutral.

Unread 10 Dec 2012, 16:00   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

never seen these stats before. Fun to look back at the rounds and realise just exactly why you lost that round

But overall, the alliance who won also had the most incs. Cept r17

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 16:34   #41
Sebos

Wouter as i said in my post i wasn't aware of how long the only mass incs they got of the round were . I know they didn't get mass incs all round.

My point was more to do with how for the first time the block kept pressure on ult all round and stopped them launching and thats what won FAnG the round.

Unread 10 Dec 2012, 23:15   #42
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

fang overdid their incs, as any ally usually does in any given round

ult, including myself lacked activity from 03:00-08:00, hadn't we grounded gap would have been far worse, as it was it was bad enough.

CT prelaunched 8+ fleets on each planet they hit, as usual, with the odd crash on top to make ults gap even smaller.

sums it up pretty much.

must have been boring for most, cept the allies who went free to roid, tgv, nd etc.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2012, 10:34   #43
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

cba to read this..

but the only reason why someone else apart from ult won this round is, that ult just got tired.. lots of planets were idle, no real action going on..

win is a win, so fang congrats.. but Id still be quite unhappy with such a win if i was fang
Unread 11 Dec 2012, 10:58   #44
Makhil

because you were happy with last round Ult win ?
Unread 11 Dec 2012, 21:09   #45
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Just a sore loser I think
Unread 11 Dec 2012, 21:30   #46
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Let's first of all see if Fang can defend their roundwin, the second win is the hardest.
Unread 11 Dec 2012, 21:57   #47
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quiet fun thread to read now that I had nothing else to do.

It is a good collection of "he said" "she said" "they said" and "I belive someone said this and/or that"

The stats are from what I understand correct in a way that all is included, but can but only prove as an indication of reality.

But does it really matter?

First thing first, Fang won the round - others were either 2nd, 3rd or further down the rankings.

Secondly, I do not really believe that Fang had a much different win then previous winners? (my knowledge and history does not go further back then 1st or 2nd time ultores won).

Obviously, any alliance seeking a partner will make their end of the story beneficial to their cause, and describe the counter part somewhat worse then it possibly is.

And any alliances joining a side, pretty much does that because they want to. And I belive quiet often the reasoning behind it is either grudge from past rounds happenings, or the simpler form which is the sniff of easy roids.

Some say Ultores going for its 7th win in a row is a weakened ultores. That may be, I am not part of Ultores so I can not speak for the internal workings there. I am simply assuming that the endless blocking/gangbang they have experienced the last rounds becomes tiresome, so the statement might stick?

As to Fang, regardless of how much or little or mediocre incommings they had, they probably won as fair and square as you can win PA, keep in mind that politics and the ability to get enough/right alliances on your side pretty much tips the scale your way. They pulled it together this round with help from others, I find it hard to assume they played any more fair or dirty then others do.
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2012, 02:06   #48
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Isn't.

Unread 12 Dec 2012, 06:48   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Let's first of all see if Fang can defend their roundwin, the second win is the hardest.
I think it will be more interesting to see if Ultores can raise from their defeat this round, and win the next

Unread 12 Dec 2012, 07:34   #50
Makhil

It will be more interesting to see other alliances give it a try now that they've seen Ult can be beaten.