User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Aug 2003, 03:04   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
So this fat bird came up to me today

As I was getting into my car.

Asked me what type of cologne I wore.

I said none.

Then she asked what kind of perfume my gf wears.

I don't have a gf.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 03:09   #2
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Did she ask what your dick smells like?
It went like this:

Originally posted by Spieprzaj
what?
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 03:09   #3
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Spieprzaj
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Did she ask what your dick smells like?
no, I sped off after the second comment.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 06:30   #4
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Two options really

1. She works for a perfume company.
2. She's desperate.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 06:36   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
you smell nice?
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 09:40   #6
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
you smell nice?
News to me, too.

Unread 28 Aug 2003, 09:51   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Did she have a clipboard and pen?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 09:56   #8
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Did she have a clipboard and pen?
no, but she was fat and ugly.

Unread 28 Aug 2003, 10:00   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
She wanted your body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 10:07   #10
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
She wanted your body
I fear that might of been the case.

Unread 28 Aug 2003, 10:17   #11
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
It's not like she threw her pussy at you and flashed her tits vigorously while chaining you down for a 'ard ride, now was it?

Take the compliment man, even tho she was fat..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 10:51   #12
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, you have to start somewhere...
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 12:35   #13
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Maybe you wash your hair with faggoty fruit smelling ****?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 12:53   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Was it.............

.............YOUR MOM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOMGATOMATOBMFAO

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 12:56   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Was she wearing a thong ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote