User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 May 2003, 01:11   #1
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
[poll] naked web surfing

yea or nay?

vote 1 yea.
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:17   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
have done... dunno if i ever will again.

probably.
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:18   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
PC's in the living room, I don't think it would go down too well.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:20   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I do it all the time.

I'd be doing it now if it wasn't for these socks.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:25   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Have done before

Just needed to look something up when I got out of shower etc
Unread 5 May 2003, 04:04   #6
The Nashmeister

I do it at the internet cafe.
Unread 5 May 2003, 05:41   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
yes, though rarely
Unread 5 May 2003, 05:52   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
the most naked i've been whilst being online would be in my undies and a shirt.
this would be because i was getting changed and someone distracted me online.

i don't do the naked thing unless i'm in a shower :\
Unread 5 May 2003, 06:51   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't tend to sit naked behind my PC. I do normally wear a shirt and some underpants while doing so at the least.
Unread 5 May 2003, 08:58   #10
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been known to do it just wearing a towel, fresh out of the shower. But not totally naked, so I guess I vote nay.
Unread 5 May 2003, 09:00   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I am always naked when I am online.

under my clothes.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 09:28   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by The Nashmeister
I do it at the internet cafe.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 09:50   #13
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
nay

Why surf naked?
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:14   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Danae
nay, we are but men

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:29   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
nay
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:31   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
Quote:
Originally posted by Danae
nay, we are but men
Rock!
Unread 5 May 2003, 12:10   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
right now in fact, and often

i sleep naked usually, so when i wake up and turn my computer "put on clothes" never seems to be the interim option

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 12:36   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn

i don't do the naked thing unless i'm in a shower :\

:(
Not even when you're with a sexy man?

It's been known, but I'm always worried my mum will walk in the room so generally I'm wearing at least pants and a bra.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 13:47   #19
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
What's the fun in surfing with clothes on?
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:35   #20
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Rock!
Ahhhhhhhhh!
Ahhhhhhhhahhahhaaaaaa!
Wooaaaaaaaahh!

etc
Unread 5 May 2003, 16:21   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
yea.
Its nice sometimes.
When i come out of the shower, or something.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 16:25   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mind you don't get Belgy started on contact with computing surfaces by bodily secretions!
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:18   #23
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
generally depends on the ambient temperature....but in general yes. So long as we dont have any guests round, given our computers are in the lounge. When I dont go out of the flat all day I dont see the point dirtying clothes when we are having to wash everything by hand atm. I'll sit around either naked or in my dressinggown.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:26   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There's a good girl.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:28   #25
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebany
generally depends on the ambient temperature....but in general yes. So long as we dont have any guests round, given our computers are in the lounge. When I dont go out of the flat all day I dont see the point dirtying clothes when we are having to wash everything by hand atm. I'll sit around either naked or in my dressinggown.
i wouldn't want to sit in your chair.
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:29   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't strip off just to use the net.

I don't put clothes on just to use the net.

The same is true for most, I would guess.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:32   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Peace
I did.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:33   #28
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I didnt say I dont wash, I just said I dont see the point in dirtying clothes. My chair is perfectly pleasant. It may not have been so if it had been leather...but then, I wouldn't consistently sit on a leather chair naked.....thats just a horrible idea...you'd stick every time
You try doing all your laundry by hand for a few months and you'll start economizing on dressing too....
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:39   #29
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I didnt say I dont wash, I just said I dont see the point in dirtying clothes. My chair is perfectly pleasant. It may not have been so if it had been leather...but then, I wouldn't consistently sit on a leather chair naked.....thats just a horrible idea...you'd stick every time
You try doing all your laundry by hand for a few months and you'll start economizing on dressing too....
So if you have clothes on you'd be 'dirtying' them, but not the chair? How come?
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:41   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
So if you have clothes on you'd be 'dirtying' them, but not the chair? How come?
'Sweat' and the like. Chairs are a tad more resiliant than clothing.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:46   #31
Ebany
Cute Kitten

You usually would wear a jumper outside your t-shirt (for example) wouldnt you? So if you sit on a seat in your T-shirt, do you wash the chair afterwards? or do you not wash your jumpers?

Furniture is designed to cope, at the very most a pray of febreeze is considered sufficient for it. Clothes have to be kept clean...
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:46   #32
Peace
angel

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
They may be more resiliant but they'd get just as dirty surely?
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:46   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

**** me sideways, does it matter?
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:49   #34
Peace
angel

Quote:
Clothes have to be kept clean...
and furniture doesn't?
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:50   #35
Peace
angel

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
**** me sideways, does it matter?
No :)
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:51   #36
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Damn your eyes =/
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:51   #37
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Stuff on here is supposed to matter? oh ****.....
Unread 5 May 2003, 22:53   #38
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I only do it when I'm home alone. And it gets hot sometimes when me & my girl are the ones in the house.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 01:11   #39
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
NAY

And for any women who post otherwise I have two words for you: yeast infection.
Unread 6 May 2003, 08:26   #40
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Nay, because although my webcam isn't installed, plugged-in nor facing me, i still don't trust it
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 08:28   #41
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
there is nothing worse (that wouldn't get me banned) than a sweaty butt imprint on a chair though.