User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:31   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Connotation of stellar filth

It's really kind of grand, so I thought I'd try it out for a while.

So what kind of connonations does 'stellar filth' give you?

Matrim
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:33   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Filth was for a long time my favourite word.

Stella Filth would really suggest to me the frothy remains on the inside of an empty pint glass that once contained Stella Artois, but was left for several days in the sun.

That and politics.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:34   #3
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
You just happened to stumble upon it somewhere and though "this would be a good custom user text". That and I think you were bored with the old one.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:37   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Space rock-gothic metal mix.