User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 00:25   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I feel.........

.........that another horribly annoying campaign for someone as GD mod is due. However due to budget cuts we will not be nominating someone with as much standing and class as kura (don't laugh). Therefore I hereby launch my xtothez for mod campaign. He's dull, boring, lacks any semblance of a personality, is a likely candidate to kill us all and has no friends, so he'll spend all day online. XTOTHEZ FOR MOD: YOU KNOW YOU WANT HIM!!!!!!
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 00:26   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
k
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 00:28   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I feel.........

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
.........that another horribly annoying campaign for someone as GD mod is due. However due to budget cuts we will not be nominating someone with as much standing and class as kura (don't laugh). Therefore I hereby launch my <firstpostertopostinthisthread> for mod campaign. If it's nod make it second poster.
I was a' going to post "But what if Nod posts twice?"

but then right before I hit the reply button I was all like

"OH ME GOD NO ITS A TRAP!!"

phew. twas close.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 00:32   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If I come back in the morning and xtothez isn't moderating something (I hear RP has very clement weather this time of year) I'll be extremely disappointed. And if you think I've forgotten JJ's password you're wrong!
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 00:33   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 00:35   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

Turn that frown upside-down!

THAT'S A SMILE NOT AN UPSIDE-DOWN SMILE.

An inauspicious beginning to your moderating career. You made sense and the person you were dealing with didn't. Let's not have a repeat of that again!
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 00:35   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey yo! This campaing felt wrong.
I dont think i will support it.
:e_chick:
But, since this one wants me to, i will.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 00:42   #8
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point

The bunny nods yes.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 00:57   #9
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
Kal_Zakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 01:06   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
me for mod: whats the worst that could happen

i am too drunk to post, so i will stop now
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 02:47   #11
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
whats the worst that could happen
That's a horrible movie.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 07:01   #12
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
make me a mod!!

you need one on this side of the world for when certain idiot aussies go on spamming sprees....
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 07:05   #13
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
make me a mod!!

you need one on this side of the world for when certain idiot aussies go on spamming sprees....
As opposed to certain Kiwi idiots?

:e_bunny:
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 07:10   #14
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
As opposed to certain Kiwi idiots?

:e_bunny:

I only got banned once

it wasn't my fault I don't think before being sarcastic
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 07:25   #15
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
I only got banned once

it wasn't my fault I don't think before being sarcastic
I have never been banned.

Had a few Warnings tho, in the form of nice messages from the mods.

And I was being sarcastic.

---------- > big cheesy grin >
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 10:03   #16
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
you have forced me to use it:

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 11:15   #17
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
I have never been banned.

Had a few Warnings tho, in the form of nice messages from the mods.

And I was being sarcastic.

---------- > big cheesy grin >
I never got any warnings

in fact in my time on the boards I have only been told off by a mod once, and that was for quoting someone who censor evaded just because they censor evaded.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:16   #18
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Aren't I a mod yet?
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:17   #19
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
like chicken tonight?

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote