User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:37   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Worlds most annoying game

http://www.b3ta.com/bunnygame/

This game is ****ing ****

106.493 seconds it took me, after dozens of attempts,including one where i failed at 98%

better that if you can! (easily done )

48221. Deffeh - 106.493 seconds

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:42   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:43   #3
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
I did it first time. I was very slow like 108 seconds. I think it depends on what type of mouse you have.
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:44   #4
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
40:83 secs
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:48   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
on the theme of gay bunnies

http://mohsye.com/games/breeder.swf

equally as **** and annoying

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:53   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
**** thats frustrating, if only because of the ultra annoying music :((
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:56   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
fcking hell!
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 00:00   #8
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark.../2459/ass.html

I'm sure you'll like that game as well
C. Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place.
Eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 00:12   #9
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
on the theme of gay bunnies

http://mohsye.com/games/breeder.swf

equally as **** and annoying
I can only get up to 7! I hate you!
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 00:13   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
I can only get up to 7! I hate you!
i got 7, and one was pregnant

then a meteor wiped out 4 of my lot ;/

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 09:01   #11
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Bloody hell, that IS annoying. Another five minutes of my life wasted.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 09:28   #12
Dreadnought!

66.586 on first attempt
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 10:22   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i hate you with a passion deffeh
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 11:46   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I tried it three times

I will only play it again if I am allowed to use the maker's fingers

severed ofcourse.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 11:53   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
27 seconds
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:03   #16
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
another stupid game:
http://195.92.224.73/j20/content/host.asp
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:40   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
another stupid game:
http://195.92.224.73/j20/content/host.asp
45809 on female, and completed
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:46   #18
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
You took 0.047 seconds to get 64% of the way there
Pity it's distance monitor doesn't actually follow the shape of the bunny.The % is worked out based on how far you are across the window horizontally. Thus if you just slam the mouse to the right from the starting position you can get most of the way in under 1/10th of a sec.

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:48   #19
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Pity it's distance monitor doesn't actually follow the shape of the bunny.The % is worked out based on how far you are across the window horizontally. Thus if you just slam the mouse to the right from the starting position you can get most of the way in under 1/10th of a sec.

I wrote a program that automatically displaced my mouse cursor 600 pixels to the right, and as such I completed the Bunny game in 0.043 seconds

(no I didnt)
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:49   #20
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you are so cool
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:59   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
purest, purest evil, i declare this thread to be the most irritating bastard thread ever (but only cos i havent completed any of the games yet and its distracting me from my work :/

edit 50k on the last level and i lost with under 1/3 of the drink to go, BUGGER

2nd edit: 50336 and completed! HAH!

3rd edit: HOW THE HELL have the top 50 got 150000 points? cheating bastards

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 5 Mar 2003 at 13:04.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:30   #22
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:43   #23
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
89 seconds
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:49   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

the pisher game is hard

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:57   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

aha, done it. 51k or so

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:31   #26
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I beat the bunny breeder game!!!!!!!!

I feel like a complete person now.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:33   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
46 seconds.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:37   #28
Nodrog

I got 8 rabbits in bunny breeder but nothing happened
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:39   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You took 0.031 seconds to get 26% of the way there

By extension, it will take me an eighth of a second to finish it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:39   #30
Nicole

Were they all adults? I had to wait to mine all grew big before they told me that I won.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 01:46   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My best so far is 96% in 0.082s.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 05:58   #32
Ravatar

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 06:38   #33
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
96.4seconds.
This while having Deftones blasted into my ears, so i dont think its too bad.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 07:45   #34
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You took 55.295 seconds.

Your score puts you at 23769 (out of 55019 people).

The top ten players so far:

boddah - 6 seconds <--- how the **** is that even humanly possible?
Hypah! - 6 seconds
Hypah! - 6 seconds
skweek - 6 seconds
skweek - 6 seconds
skweek - 6 seconds
skweek - 6 seconds
Andrew!!! - 6 seconds
MartyCEPHA - 6 seconds
0-MartyCEPHA-0 - 6 seconds
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 08:26   #35
Nicole

Quote:
Originally posted by s|k
You took 55.295 seconds.

Your score puts you at 23769 (out of 55019 people).

The top ten players so far:

boddah - 6 seconds <--- how the **** is that even humanly possible?
Hypah! - 6 seconds
Hypah! - 6 seconds
skweek - 6 seconds
skweek - 6 seconds
skweek - 6 seconds
skweek - 6 seconds
Andrew!!! - 6 seconds
MartyCEPHA - 6 seconds
0-MartyCEPHA-0 - 6 seconds

You're a big loser who does this over and over again. Or you're an even big loser who feels the need to program some way to cheat just so you can see your name up there. (to get that kind of score, not YOU personally)

Note: I'm aware of the irony.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 10:58   #36
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

I rock :P

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 10:59   #37
cheekybru
Synaptidian

U seen the top scores??

6 seconds??? WTF?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 11:00   #38
cheekybru
Synaptidian

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 11:38   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

whats the point in cheating at these games? i mean come on, they are just a bit of fun, someone has probably pot an awful lot of work into the program that lets them cheat instead of having fun, which is what the games are for, i really dont see the point personally.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:24   #40
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I found it by accident - you don't think I spend my free time trying to find flaws in bloody flash games ffs?
My mouse is just acting up and it jerked off the corner of the first bit - that's how I found out.

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 15:49   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by cheekybru
U seen the top scores??

6 seconds??? WTF?
There is a slight problem with the game, that leads to the minimum possible time being in the region of 0.1 seconds.

The problem is, the game doesn't register mouse speeds above a certain value, so theoretically (I've only got to 96% with this) you can have the mouse move slowly to start it then jump straight to the finish.