User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Aug 2003, 12:17   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dace was drunk yesterday

he begged me to shelter him when he came over to holland so him and me could get out and get 'rejected' (whatever that is) together.

But don't worry rankin, a deal is a deal, you are welcome if you wanna party here
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 12:21   #2
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
i assume he means get rejected by the girls
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 12:23   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
i assume he means get rejected by the girls
but he leaves just that perfect air of ambiguity...
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:44   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
he begged me to shelter him when he came over to holland so him and me could get out and get 'rejected' (whatever that is) together.

Id rather be rejected by Dutch girls than Scottish ones so it's like "stepping up" a level or something.

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
But don't worry rankin, a deal is a deal, you are welcome if you wanna party here

Thanks.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:53   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Id rather be rejected by Dutch girls than Scottish ones so it's like "stepping up" a level or something.
I wouldn't say exactly that...
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:57   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
I wouldn't say exactly that...

Being rejeted by fit girls is better than being rejected by fat girls.

PROVEN FACT

You find that girls (over the age of 19) in Scotland tend to be fat.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:59   #7
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
Being rejeted by fit girls is better than being rejected by fat girls.

PROVEN FACT

You find that girls (over the age of 19) in Scotland tend to be fat.

Since when do you aim for over the age of 19 dace?
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:03   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Since when do you aim for over the age of 19 dace?

I am not a paedo.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:07   #9
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
I am not a paedo.
This I find hard to believe.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 15:10   #10
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
This I find hard to believe.
I think you are a faggy geek. Do you care to deny this, hmm??
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 16:46   #11
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
message from plasma_arms: i am not a faggy geek sword you are and you wont deny this fact
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 18:09   #12
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
I am not a paedo.
prove it
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 18:10   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
prove it
surely you cannot prove that you aren't, only that you are???
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 18:16   #14
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dace was drunk yesterday

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
surely you cannot prove that you aren't, only that you are???
SSSSSHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!
Damnit you're ruining all the fun.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote