User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Aug 2003, 01:30   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking The bible quiz :D

take the Freedom From Religion Foundation's bible quiz and post your score: http://www.ffrf.org/bquiz.html

(warning this might be old, but i don't care. Also the quiz might be highly biased, but who really cares on GD anyways)

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that i scored only 15/50
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan

Last edited by cnaw; 28 Aug 2003 at 09:00.
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 03:24   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
29 randomly selected answers.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 03:28   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The tenth commandment is you can't boil a goat? How about a light roasting?
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 04:31   #4
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
29 randomly selected answers.
slacker
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 04:37   #5
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
You scored 8 correct out of 50.

40 - 50: Wow! You know more than a minister, priest, or rabbi!
30 - 39: Congratulations! Better informed than most Americans
20 - 29: Passing Grade
10 - 19: Did you get your bible knowledge from Sunday School?
0 - 9: Don't feel bad. You may be better off not knowing much about the bible.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 06:08   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
You scored 6 correct out of 50.

Amusing, if a little obscure.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 08:48   #7
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
You scored 20 correct out of 50.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 09:14   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Congratulations! You scored 21 correct out of 50!
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 09:29   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You scored 15 correct out of 50.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 09:41   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
10 and the thing was i took it really seriously :/

I rock at being a christian! does anyone actually go to sunday school? i thought it was some kind of myth.

ps why is it biased? is any of that stuff not actually in there?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 10:42   #11
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Congratulations! You scored 21 correct out of 50!
Had to do one up on me eh?
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 10:44   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You scored 17 correct out of 50.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 10:52   #13
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
10 and the thing was i took it really seriously :/

I rock at being a christian! does anyone actually go to sunday school? i thought it was some kind of myth.

ps why is it biased? is any of that stuff not actually in there?
It's biased in the slanting it gives it.

PS I went to sunday school :/
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 14:44   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
25/50
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 14:53   #15
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
21/50
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 15:06   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
47/50 with cheating by looking at the answers after someone else did the quiz, but I told them the right answers, and to obscure stuff like the nephelim.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:55   #17
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
You scored 6 correct out of 50.

40 - 50: Wow! You know more than a minister, priest, or rabbi!

30 - 39: Congratulations! Better informed than most Americans

20 - 29: Passing Grade

10 - 19: Did you get your bible knowledge from Sunday School?

0 - 9: Don't feel bad. You may be better off not knowing much about the bible.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 18:22   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
13/50

\o/
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 18:25   #19
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
29/50 but it's pretty crap.

I don't mind the obscure references (I get those), but when they take an obscure reference and make a ****ty interpretation of it and then use their incorrect interpretation to form a question that's just **** (jesus says if someone asks for your coat, give him your shirt too. this means you should pay double what a court tells you!)

Also when they ask a question purely based on a specific translation, that is also ****.

Also when they ask a question that is answered in a dozen or so different places in the bible, and maybe one of them is different from the others and they list both (and claim the obscure one is correct) that is **** too.

PS the nephilim are

PPS: but points to them for trying to come up with flaws in the new testament too. I've seen so-called 'bible-quizzes' that try to claim christianity is bad without making a reference to the new testament.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 21:54   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Congratulations! You scored 25 correct out of 50!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote