User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:29   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
co.uk???

what does the co stand for?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:41   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
community?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:42   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Initially, .co.uk meant a 'Company in the UK,' but its kinda meaningless now.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:42   #4
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Corporation methinks.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:56   #5
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Commercial.

Its not meaningless, just there is less restriction on who can use what these days.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:58   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
Commercial.

Its not meaningless, just there is less restriction on who can use what these days.
Which is why it is redundant.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:35   #7
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
some people here thought it might stand for commonwealth, since new zeealand, australia, etc use it aswell, but in that case for the adress to make sence it would have to be uk.co, wouldnt it?

(hell, my grammar seems to become more ****ed up every day )
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:50   #8
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
New Zealand - .co.nz
Australia - .com.au
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:52   #9
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
actually the u is a c, and the . is just a gimmick
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:42   #10
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
It's short for "comedy option"

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote