User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:03   #1
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
isnt it strange

That in New Zealand i can hold my bar managers license and run a bar, but in the USA i cant even get served in one legally.

Land of the free indeed

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:05   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
how .
I cant even buy beer legaly here. Nor cigarettes.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:25   #3
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Long live the USA