User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 13:54   #1
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold
Very Sad Incident

some of you may not know him, but yesterday a vey sad incident occurred.

yes, thats right. Templar joined the forums.

because this was such a sad occasion i am putting together a paypal account so we can buy him the following item
please, give JUST £3 a month.

£3 a month buys templar: This

£5 a month enables Templar the following: This

Fellow gamers, please do not hesitate,
be generous.
give a spasticated child a chance today
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:01   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Very Sad Incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar
lolo lve it grate post
I know you deliberately spelt "great" "grate". My question is why?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:02   #3
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

At what price this?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:05   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you can't spell great you are a mentally retarded seven year old.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:07   #5
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Quote:
It took a strong stomach indeed to wrap a noose around the condemned man, then let him drop through a gallows trapdoor to choke and gasp and swing until he died.
What the hell were these people doing? The idea of hanging was to get the noose just right so that when the condemned dropped through the gallows it would snap taut at the bottom of the drop and break their neck. Amateurs.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:07   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm not insulting you. I have a mildly mentally retarded eight year old cousin and he can spell the word "great".
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:09   #7
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
What the hell were these people doing? The idea of hanging was to get the noose just right so that when the condemned dropped through the gallows it would snap taut at the bottom of the drop and break their neck. Amateurs.
Probably trying to get attendances up.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:09   #8
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

indeed. and you could see their eyes fill with blood as the capilliaries burst
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:35   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk

Not to be too pedantic, but the idea of hanging is to kill the person. the idea of the trapdoor gallows is as you suggest of course, but different versions of hanging certainly don't intend to snap the neck, and prefer to let the people suffer.

Hangings in Iran for example often involve the victim being hoisted up by a crane - hanging them slowly. many medieval hangings lifted the person in the air by using a horse attached to the rope which was slung over a pole. The traditional punishment of being "hung drawn and quartered" again required the person to be hanged for a bit, until they were nearly dead, and then let down where they were disembowelled and finally ripped to pieces.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 14:57   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hmm ... and i have a mentally retared epileptic lil bro who will nefer move past the meatal age of 7... and ur pt being
That I don't believe you don't know how to spell the word great, and that you're deliberately misspelling it. I said this in like the second post
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:12   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
nope my lil bro sam is 14 with a perminant menal age of 7 ... and always puts a smile on neones face.....hes an epileptic... i seen him have a fit .. it f-ing scary to see your lil bro have that....and u can do nothing bout it.... i love him to the death... so fook off u stupid picec of crap..u moron

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything about your brother. Although frankly if you keep up your appalling standard of posting I might start following you around quoting every post of yours with a reference to the fact your brother is a ****ing spastic.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:20   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
£3 a month buys templar: This
Ask them if you get a discount if you're buying two dictionaries at once, then you can get one for yourself aswell
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:21   #13
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

whats the price of a hitman to take out the pair of you?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:21   #14
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
and i'll report u as an abusive mod if u do that
Do it now, you don't need to take this abuse!
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:22   #15
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
go ahead, cry all the way up the jolt chain. they probably wont care and on the offchance they do, i'll have a word in the ears of those who still listen to me about why the forums are a better place without you
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:23   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
If I was judging that case I'd call mitigating circumstances and demand both of us stop our relevant crap posts. Unfortunately for you this means not posting full stop but I'm sure I'll get over it.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:29   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Is this some sort of record attempt? First man to make 1000 posts on an internet forum without a single one worthy of reading even once? Could you not have attempted it somewhere else?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:30   #18
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
An abusive mod?

We're all abusive, which is why I can happily say 'Stop typing shite' and 'This gimmick is getting tiresome, time for Mr Ban to pay a visit'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:31   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hand's up those of us who would prefer to have templar's (allegedy) epileptic brother with a mental age of 7 posting, instead of templar.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:33   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think they're twins. Mentally.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:35   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hmm thousdans posts ...i actually calculated theat it''l take me 12 days at the current rate im goign ....and dead meat lolo...
Firstly, congratulations on a post without some dreadfully poor insult. However I would like to reraise the question of why the "..." if the reason you type lk dis is to save on time?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:38   #22
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
hmm thousdans posts ...i actually calculated theat it''l take me 12 days at the current rate im goign ....and dead meat lolo...
This is you Templar: Total Posts: 177 (80.94 posts per day)

That makes me sad
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:46   #23
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
lolo
This could just be because I'm "out of the loop" as such, but what does this actually mean? Why do you add an extra 'o' on the end? In fact, why do you say "lol" anyway? Does this look like IRC to you?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:49   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You know some ****tards type 'lolololollololol' when they're really having fun over the lesser well developed places on the internet. At some points things 'evolve' in lolo. Don't ask me why but it oftenly happens amongst groups of retards around the age of 9-15 year.

You see I play World of Warcraft :crymeariver:
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:51   #25
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Not really, I was simply trying to decipher your posts.

Turns out I wasted my time
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:52   #26
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
Actually, mate, Jolt are very reasonable. They sorted out my little 'altication' and now here I am, a much loved GD poster.
you were never a loved gd poster, and the number of red blobs you currently have indicates you are still despised
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:53   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
Actually, mate, Jolt are very reasonable. They sorted out my little 'altication' and now here I am, a much loved GD poster.
Your "altercation" was slightly less appalling than this farce.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:54   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
and theres nothing wrong with red blobs
Yes there is. It indicates a general lack of ability to use the internet.

I'm replying to this because I think there's hope for us all, even you, and perhaps some of my overflowing internet-using talents will rub off on you.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 15:59   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

The actual colours are clearly irrelevant. What they mean is not.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 16:03   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Red is the international colour for danger dude, I don't think too many people are under the impression it means "good internet poster". You shouldn't care about the colour, you should care about being a reasonable and rational human being.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 16:16   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Red is the international colour for danger dude, I don't think too many people are under the impression it means "good internet poster". You shouldn't care about the colour, you should care about being a reasonable and rational human being.
red means good luck and fortune in China. so it's not quite so international.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 16:26   #32
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

I think im guilty of having a red dot removed instead of added
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 19:03   #33
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I am slighly confuzzed. I can see JBG quoting Templar a lot, but I don't see Templar posting.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 19:10   #34
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
I am slighly confuzzed. I can see JBG quoting Templar a lot, but I don't see Templar posting.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/member.php?u=85400

seems every single post hes made has been erased \o/
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 19:12   #35
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm not saying he shouldn't have been banned but deleting all his posts was a bit excessive.

Now some threads don't make sense (not that they made much sense before).
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 19:18   #36
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Seems as though he may of been placed on everyones ignore. Thus all his posts are invisible.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 21:13   #37
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Nobrod was good, though.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:19   #38
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i don't want to ignore him.
I want to help him.

I tried

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:28   #39
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Ask them if you get a discount if you're buying two dictionaries at once, then you can get one for yourself aswell

there are no spelling mistakes there nadar. only shite grammer
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:30   #40
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I'm not saying he shouldn't have been banned but deleting all his posts was a bit excessive.

Now some threads don't make sense (not that they made much sense before).

i think Templar makes this place lively. he also makes me look like a nice person
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 01:35   #41
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
http://pirate.planetarion.com/member.php?u=85400

seems every single post hes made has been erased \o/

It seems a new feature in vbulletin works quite well.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 02:48   #42
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
there are no spelling mistakes there nadar. only shite grammer
"Grammar"