User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 24 Dec 2018, 16:39   #1
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
CHANGES I would like to see implimented...

Hi folks,
Changes might be too late for r80...but plenty of time for r81

scans...

I would like to see military scans brought back I would make this the tech after advance unit scan the information it will give is

Government type (real time)

Population alignment

Stealth and alert level
free ships (doesn't reveal fleet launched but unlaunched ships and base fleet fighting and or running)

Government...

New government call it technocratcy
20% stealth and alert bonus max 100 stealth

15% stealth recovery bonus

5% research reduction
5% construction reduction
1% resource interest ie if you have 100k of each resource stored you get 1k resource of each in interest per tick

Covert OPs

have research hacks as first tech instead of Exploding Fist
Warp Core Overriding, allows you to steal ships IF the target planet is in the top 100 if they aren't in t100 then they only destroy
Bank hacks, steals 10x targets mining if they have the amount stockpiled.
Unread 24 Dec 2018, 17:22   #2
Pit
Hole in the ground

Pit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of light
Re: CHANGES I would like to see implimented...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Warp Core Overriding, allows you to steal ships IF the target planet is in the top 100 if they aren't in t100 then they only destroy
I'm not sure about top100 threshold, but I like the principle as a way to bring back the ship stealing covop without the farming.
Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2018, 18:07   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit View Post
I'm not sure about top100 threshold, but I like the principle as a way to bring back the ship stealing covop without the farming.

you get the idea hopefully it should generate some debate
Unread 24 Dec 2018, 18:34   #4
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

If you make Research Transfer available from the start, everyone playing will be immune and it'll be even more of a newbie farm game to finish quests. Security Guard or Agent bribing would be a better option to have as first operation.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote