Round 91 and Round 92
Round 91 - Breaking Point has just completed, with the End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) starting now for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit).
It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players (who get 1 credit each)
- interviews with the top galaxy (who get 5 credits in total)
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance (who get 5 credits in total)
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
The winners were as follows:
1) 4:6:4 THE STOOM of VGN
2) 4:6:3 XiCoT of P3NGUINS
3) 2:8:8 csheen (rhorry) of Lucky7
The top galaxy was as follows:
4:6:1 Grog of Odium
4:6:2 zzhou of HEINREICH (MoC)
4:6:3 XiCoT of P3NGUINS (MoD)
4:6:4 THE STOOM of VGN (GC)
4:6:5 Sjor____ of Wave ZerO (MoW)
4:6:6 Timur of NaRc
4:6:7 Cham of Lucky7
4:6:8 H1dd3n_Ag3nda of Lucky7
The top alliance was VGN.
Havoc setup will shortly be completed as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Alliances will be reset and new alliances will be allowed for havoc, maximum size of 15.
- Increasing donation limits and fund sizes by 100x
Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT tomorrow - Saturday, 15th May - and continue until Thursday, 27th May, at 20:00 GMT.
Round 92 - License to Crash
Round 92 - License to Crash will have signups starting on Friday, 28th May, with ticks starting on Friday, 4th June at 20:00 GMT and finishing on Friday, 23rd July at 20:00 GMT.
More information will follow by signup.
Originally Posted By Appocomaster