Round 89, the Winter Round and Round 90
Round 89 - Disconnected has just completed, with the End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) starting shortly 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit).
It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players (who get 1 credit each)
- interviews with the top galaxy (who get 5 credits in total)
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance (who get 5 credits in total)
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
The winners were as follows:
1) 2:8:8 Jintao of CaRnage
2) 1:4:9 Caj was not as good as Amos of VGN
3) 6:5:7 TeK of P3NGUINS
The top galaxy was as follows:
6:5:1 Swainey of P3NGUINS (GC)
6:5:2 Pt of Zero Tolerance (MoD)
6:5:3 lince of P3NGUINS
6:5:4 Bobzy of Zero Tolerance
6:5:5 Zebulon300 of DLR
6:5:6 deRt0d of P3NGUINS
6:5:7 TeK of P3NGUINS (MoW)
6:5:8 iambRad of Zero Tolerance (MoC)
6:5:9 beward of ODDR
6:5:10 zzhou of GASLIGHTING SAVIORS
The top alliance was CaRnage.
Havoc setup will shortly be setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Alliances will be reset and new alliances will be allowed for havoc, maximum size of 15.
- Increasing donation limits and fund sizes by 100x
Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT tomorrow - Saturday, 5th December - and continue until Tuesday, 15th December, at 20:00 GMT.
The Winter Round details are as follows:
- Signups opening on Friday, 11th December at 20:00 GMT
- Ticks starting on Wednesday 16th December at 20:00 GMT
- Ticks ending on Wednesday, 30th December at 20:00 GMT
- Immediate havoc (same as above havoc setup, minus alliance changes)
- Havoc ending on Wednesday, 6th January
- Ticks will be every 15 minutes
- In-galaxy defence will be 3 ticks not 5
- Galaxies will be buddy packs of 6 plus randoms. We strongly encourage you to use buddy packs, though!
- The shuffle will take place at tick 12 (22:45 GMT on Wednesday, 16th December).
- Stats will be available by signup
- Presents will be back for each galaxy
- Further tweaks to R89 code will be announced closer to the time
Round 90 - Robbed at the Dying End
Round 90 - Robbed at the Dying End is provisionally scheduled to have signups on 1st January, with ticks starting on 8th January. More details will be revealed closer to the time.
Originally Posted By Appocomaster
Last edited by Appocomaster; 9 Dec 2020 at 18:37.