User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:02   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
A little bit of a tip...

The posts of people... well... they log the IP address of the poster. If anyone cares to look at the address of the post of a hacked account, then you can get a bit of a hint of whom is doing this.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:03   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They know this kind of thing, you know.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:04   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
When I was 'hacked' Karm checked IP/ISP , nothing suspicious detected as far I know
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:06   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
They know this kind of thing, you know.
Who "they" ? Karm? The hacker?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:08   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
THEM
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:10   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
THEM
Can't you just resign anyway?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:11   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Can't you just resign anyway?
What?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:16   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A little bit of a tip...

Quote:
The posts of people... well... they log the IP address of the poster. If anyone cares to look at the address of the post of a hacked account, then you can get a bit of a hint of whom is doing this.

We are aware of this, unfortunately to my limited knowledge this has not given us anything extra.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:16   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
What?
Am I writing Japanese or something?
Resign, from your mod position.... as in "stop moderating".

well?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:17   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Am I writing Japanese or something?
Resign, from your mod position.... as in "stop moderating".

well?
Given I'm no longer a mod, and have a thread called 'I resign' or similar, I think you're a bit behind the times.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:19   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Given I'm no longer a mod, and have a thread called 'I resign' or similar, I think you're a bit behind the times.
oh.... the two stickies confused me.

See! It's time you caught this script kiddie!
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:20   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
oh.... the two stickies confused me.

See! It's time you caught this script kiddie!
Have you actually READ the threads in question?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:23   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Have you actually READ the threads in question?
You don't honestly believe I'm going to read your threads... I'm not a moron!
Thereby, threads with more than 20 posts make my head hurt.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:31   #14
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
But...

Did the real MrL_JaKiri post the "I Resign" thread and the fake MrL_JaKiri post the "Ive been hack0red" thread?

or

Did the fake MrL_JaKiri post the "I Resign" thread and the real MrL_JaKiri post the "Ive been hack0red" thread?

or

Did the fake MrL_JaKiri post the "I Resign" thread and the real MrL_JaKiri post the "Ive been hack0red" thread, only for the fake MrL_JaKiri to delete the real MrL_JaKiri's "I Resign" thread and then post his own "I've been hack0red" thread?

or

Did the real MrL_JaKiri post the "I Resign" thread and the fake MrL_JaKiri post the "Ive been hack0red" thread, only for the real MrL_JaKiri to delete the fake MrL_JaKiri's "I Resign" thread and then post his own "I've been hack0red" thread?

or

Did the real MrL_JaKiri post the "I Resign" thread and the real MrL_JaKiri post the "Ive been hack0red" thread? to play mind games?

or

Did the fake MrL_JaKiri post the "I Resign" thread and the fake MrL_JaKiri post the "Ive been hack0red" thread? to play mind games?

or

Does the new passport system suck?

Which one is it?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:34   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Which one is it?
All of them!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:35   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
mrl has quit
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:35   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Did the real MrL_JaKiri post the "I Resign" thread and the fake MrL_JaKiri post the "Ive been hack0red" thread?
Well, it was the "I'm not resigning" thread, which I edited the title of.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:38   #18
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
mrl has quit
Quote:
Well, it was the "I'm not resigning" thread, which I edited the title of.
What's going on?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:40   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
What's going on?
The I've been hacked thread didn't have the bit in brackets originally.

The I Resign thread is valid.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:42   #20
Woof
Banned

Quote:
The I've been hacked thread didn't have the bit in brackets originally.

The I Resign thread is valid.
Yeah, but a fake MrL would say that!
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:45   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Oh not this again.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:50   #22
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Oh not this again.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 23:19   #23
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
You can't fake a sayonara, so read the thread.

(Actually someone once tried faking me, but blew the whole thing by saying "why don't you just go **** yourself?" at a time when somebody did deserve it. Boy that takes me back).