User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:45   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I need something to spend my money on.

So clubbing 4 times a week and eating at uni and buying heaps of clothes still leaves me with 'extra cash' which i clearly want to spend spend spend.

Holidays for the next 2 years are already arranged and i have enough money for a drivers licence and i won't buy a car anyway.

Phone will be getting new in a few days.

I need ideas where to spend it on, gadgets and the like.

Insanely stupid but classy drinks

anything but charity basically.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:47   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
spend it on me.

i need lots of things for next year (like a new pc)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:48   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
spend it on me.

i need lots of things for next year (like a new pc)
that would be charity.

i will be buying an iPod in a few weeks too.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:49   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

first one to say 'whores' (any kind, gender, fetish etc included)
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:54   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Planetarion X for you and all your friends.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:59   #6
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Buy a new computer and SWG
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 01:02   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
unicef

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 01:04   #8
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Headphones.

+ strereo system, surround sound, dvd, wide screen tv.

+ nice chair... leather.

+ electric blanket for the approaching winter.

+ one of those call beds for old ppl that you can adjust with buttons.

+ american style fridge.

+ laptop, power book or something.

In that order.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 01:05   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
comedy 'woman' option

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 01:22   #10
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
take a language course like Spanish.

Bonus' include probably meet new women. And get to go to spain and 'integrate' more.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 02:37   #11
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
concert tickets?
New Shoes?
Cd's?
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 03:13   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Multimedia centre.

Slowly build it up.

First purchase some stupidly expensive speakers
then TV
then dvd player etc etc
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 07:37   #13
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Buy me beer.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 07:52   #14
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
drugs, your money wont last long and its satisfaction guarenteed!
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 08:44   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Save up for a apartment?
Or, buy cd's/lp's!

Actually, you should save if you have money left after wasting things. I mean, have fun and all that, but saving up some for later is always a good idea.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 10:54   #16
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Feeling a bit Chelski?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 11:11   #17
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Buy me a subscription to Vampy's pr0n site!!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:01   #18
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Buy a ludicrously expensive watch, that's what I'd do. Or you could buy 7 expensive watches so you could wear a different one each day of the week
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:15   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
Feeling a bit Chelski?
yup.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:16   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Saving would seem the best option. You could invest it if you need "excitement".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:30   #21
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/
http://www.firebox.com/
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:31   #22
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Re: I need something to spend my money on.

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
So clubbing 4 times a week and eating at uni and buying heaps of clothes still leaves me with 'extra cash' which i clearly want to spend spend spend.

Holidays for the next 2 years are already arranged and i have enough money for a drivers licence and i won't buy a car anyway.

Buy my jeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:34   #23
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
bloomers does have a point

The difference between a Ł3000 bironi suit and a Ł100 marks and sparks is quite apparent when your standing side by side.

Shirts are the next i guess. I have one or two expensive shirts and the quality over the majority of the other ones i have is rather erm 'clear'. The material used is softer and it fits better. Suit shirts look better too. Altough tbh if u know where your looking you can pick up a YsL shirt for less than 20 quid.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:47   #24
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...422073-6800630
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 14:26   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Some of those books are cool, some not so much. 'A Theory of Justice' for instance is dull.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 14:29   #26
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Give it all tooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 14:47   #27
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/
http://www.firebox.com/
nice sites. buy this: http://www.firebox.com/index.html?di...howAllImages=0
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 19:08   #28
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
you have to much money.

send tips to: me
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 19:43   #29
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
how did you became so whealthy
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 21:48   #30
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
here's some nice stuff to buy (me)

BEST FUN EVER (i know i bought some)

muhahaha evil laughter ahoy

a l39 jet to live out ur 007 fantasys

a sea scooter to live out ur 007 fantasys (again)

fun for all the family

need to save those pennys

great fun, but i got the ufo type

add this to this and stick it here never need to leave ur computer

weeee
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 23:28   #31
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Give me 40k USD.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 23:43   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

going for the brooks brothers suit i think.

and the omega watch.
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 07:58   #33
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Get a house, hippy.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 09:53   #34
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
ME!

KOEN!

you can buy me a comp + wireless LAN thingie and be my friend foroever and ever!

OR

get me a new hockeystick and be my friend for the next 5 years or so.

OR

rent some DVD's, buy beer and crisps and come to my place and be my friend for 2 days!

btw i still need my PC fixed, care to help?

love, koen
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:11   #35
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
comedy 'woman' option
Only comedy fact would be that he would end up very poor!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:14   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Buy a boy off the streets of Eindhoven.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:59   #37
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Hmmmmm....

Hans, prices of CDs just went through the roof

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 17:50   #38
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much money are we talking here, and where'd it come from?

If it's a one-time thing, like inheritance or something, I'd save it since you never know if you might need cash later. If your job really overpays you that much, I'd buy an entertainment center.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 00:29   #39
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
ME!

KOEN!

you can buy me a comp + wireless LAN thingie and be my friend foroever and ever!

OR

get me a new hockeystick and be my friend for the next 5 years or so.

OR

rent some DVD's, buy beer and crisps and come to my place and be my friend for 2 days!

btw i still need my PC fixed, care to help?

love, koen
pc is already fixed i see, tomorrow and saterday evening we will go into town, sunday is wouter's birthday so our weekend has been fiilled with 'teh alcy'
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 02:36   #40
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Re: I need something to spend my money on.

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion

Send me a birthday present or postcard fs.

(Preferably a birthday present. An expensive one.)
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 05:56   #41
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
the fact that he refuses to go in
"where the money is from" made me suspicious :ninja:
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 08:53   #42
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: I need something to spend my money on.

Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
Send me a birthday present or postcard fs.

(Preferably a birthday present. An expensive one.)
finding your address as we speak, only thing i need to do is being arsed to buy stamps.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 08:54   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
the fact that he refuses to go in
"where the money is from" made me suspicious :ninja:
work and some dirty tricks which mister taxman won't like but is unable to find out since it uses a glitch in their system.