User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:15   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
love

I dont need it I think but why does it hurt so much?

In other words, there is nothing to offer, the ending of this road is clear to me and it's not what I want but still it hurts and I can't take a distance from it.

Again in other words, there is only pain to gain from it, no matter what happens and still I can't go away from it.

Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:27   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it's good while it lasts...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:29   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
It is better to have loved and lost, yadda, yadda, yadda...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:39   #4
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
it's good while it lasts...
Whilst you're in love it's wonderful and the most fantastic thing in the world. If the relationship ends however it really is the most crappy thing ever, your world just falls appart and you wonder how you're ever going to go on.

You just have to hang in there, realise that your life isn't totally over, just different. Think of it as an opportunity to start afresh, to do what you've been wanting to do but couldn't whilst the furry cuffs were on. Sure, it's going to blow for a while, but time is a great healer, and given time I'm sure you'll find someone else and be very happy with them.

A cynic may say don't bother in the first place, it'll only end up bad, but tbh I'd rather take the rough with the smooth, because the feelings you get when you are totally in love are imo the best in the world.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:55   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
Whilst you're in love it's wonderful and the most fantastic thing in the world. If the relationship ends however it really is the most crappy thing ever, your world just falls appart and you wonder how you're ever going to go on.

You just have to hang in there, realise that your life isn't totally over, just different. Think of it as an opportunity to start afresh, to do what you've been wanting to do but couldn't whilst the furry cuffs were on. Sure, it's going to blow for a while, but time is a great healer, and given time I'm sure you'll find someone else and be very happy with them.

A cynic may say don't bother in the first place, it'll only end up bad, but tbh I'd rather take the rough with the smooth, because the feelings you get when you are totally in love are imo the best in the world.
You got all that from my one sentence!
Bah, how do you tell the woman you love that you want to have a break?

you don't want to hurt them or lose them, but if you don't then you'll end up falling out of love with them
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:03   #6
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
You got all that from my one sentence!
Bah, how do you tell the woman you love that you want to have a break?

you don't want to hurt them or lose them, but if you don't then you'll end up falling out of love with them
Unfortunately you have to accept that you will hurt them either way, and that honesty really is the best policy. If you carry it on it'll only be worse in the long run. I've done the sticking your head in the sand thing, and it just leads to more tears, more hurt and it stops you from moving on and getting on with your life.

Sometimes you just got to have a think, take a deep breath, and go do what you got to do.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:29   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm not going to touch this thread

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:31   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Thats exactly what I am going to do with love when I am over this ffs
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:46   #9
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
I've always been a sucker for good housekeeping and cooking skills myself.

Unlike love, they last.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:53   #10
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I really want some sort of lobotomy to remove the 'love' bit of my brain.
Loving causes more bad feelings than good, and is something i can do without.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:55   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
8< | ! -
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:56   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
sweeeeeet lovin'

love > *

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:57   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
8< | ! -
is that a quasi mechanical pneumatic p3n0r?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:38   #14
Kåre Willoch

Kåre Willoch is an unknown quantity at this point
Just don't go for one sided love... Or any kind of overdoing it. Like one of you said, housekeeping and cooking skills aren't bad either )...

(on a brighter note, you MIGHT get it right next time) Then again, you might not.

Like Bob said "love is just a four letter word" Don't expect too much of it. A rational decision that you want to be together with somebody can take you a lot further. Calling it love leads to too high expectations = DISSAPOINTMENT...
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:51   #15
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: love

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke

In other words, there is nothing to offer, the ending of this road is clear to me and it's not what I want but still it hurts and I can't take a distance from it.

Again in other words, there is only pain to gain from it, no matter what happens and still I can't go away from it.

The "Sex" is better...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:56   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
ey, the bold & the beautiful is on TV!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 13:20   #17
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

:(
Are you sure you don't mean "life"?
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 13:38   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Re: Re: love

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Are you sure you don't mean "life"?

you got a point there, but I was in the asumption that "love" is a nice escape from all that
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 13:41   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: Re: love

Quote:
you got a point there, but I was in the asumption that "love" is a nice escape from all that
Are you sure you don't mean "mainlining heroin"?
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 13:47   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Very sure. I think I need to alter my definition of love.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 13:47   #21
queball
Ball

(I don't have anything useful to say except that it's all pointless)
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 13:53   #22
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
You have been very nihilistic in your posts over the last week or so, any particularly reason are you always like that, or is it only with regards to love.
There is no reason!!!
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 13:56   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
There is no reason!!!
Cmon... you can tell us... we're good people, aren't we guys? And we promise not to mock you for whatever happened to you.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:05   #24
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Cmon... you can tell us... we're good people, aren't we guys? And we promise not to mock you for whatever happened to you.
Nothing... I'll stop now.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:07   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
More failed punnery from the que-meister.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 18:54   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
is that a quasi mechanical pneumatic p3n0r?
It was meant to be ascii for "cut up not across" :(
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 18:57   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
It was meant to be ascii for "cut up not across"
i got it
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:46   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
maybe at least you had the choice and the chance?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 22:52   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
maybe at least you had the choice and the chance?
I wish i did
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 23:02   #30
(°>
lowly ensign

(°> is an unknown quantity at this point
love..... pffft

My girlfriend came around and broke up with me tonight.
YAY!
Saved me doing the dirty work.
Too hard with someone so much younger.
Good luck for those out looking for it...
I'm happy to be FREE again
(°> is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 23:38   #31
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

despair and rank joy
air and snow in the blizzard
we're all winterkill