User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:09   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
My favorite courriel spam subject

I been getting this spam once a week. "Burn fat while you sleep". Can someone tell me how this works? Does it involve fasting? If it doesn't, then i can't see how it works.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:12   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My favorite courriel spam subject

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
I been getting this spam once a week. "Burn fat while you sleep". Can someone tell me how this works? Does it involve fasting? If it doesn't, then i can't see how it works.

I think it involves electrically powered patches which pass minor electric currents through particular muscles where they're placed causing spasms which burn off excess fat but I might be wrong.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:26   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: My favorite courriel spam subject

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I think it involves electrically powered patches which pass minor electric currents through particular muscles where they're placed causing spasms which burn off excess fat but I might be wrong.
How could anyone sleep with all that going on?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:36   #4
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts
fire, and lots of it!
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:40   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Monkey
fire, and lots of it!
That's what happens when you turn the electric current on too high.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 02:04   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: My favorite courriel spam subject

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Jonny is their best customer.

'I think' indeed...........piffle

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 08:39   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Prolly some sort of diet supplement you take at night.
Like the penis enlarging pills i brought, i'm sure they don't work
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 13:36   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: My favorite courriel spam subject

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
How could anyone sleep with all that going on?
If you haven't slept for 3 days because of those buggers you are bound to sleep the fourth day.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote