User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jul 2003, 17:35   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
T68i or Someone tell me what phone to get

My contracts almost up so going to upgrade my phone (i hate the 8310 )

I'm broke at the minute so need a phone that's free or at least fairly cheap on a O2 contract.

Someone tell me how good the T68i is or suggest another phone
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 17:37   #2
BarbieKen

If I tell you, will you listen?
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 17:39   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
If I tell you, will you listen?
i will take it into consideration
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 17:43   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I shall pass on my experience gained from last weekend:
Nokia 7250s don't like to be submerged in water after you're bundled into a child's inflatable pool at a drunken birthday BBQ.

Hope that helps narrow down your phone selection.

I like 8310s, they are sexy.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 17:44   #5
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof

I like 8310s, they are sexy.
want to buy mine?
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 17:49   #6
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
want to buy mine?
I'm using my 8310 now since my 7250 isn't waterproof.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 17:58   #7
BarbieKen

I don't know the O2 prices, but you should aim for the Nokia 6100. I pick phones without worrying about prices. I currently have the Sony Ericsson T610, and want my 6100 back. 6610 is a good substitute.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 19:39   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
T68i is a great phone. Get it on Vodafone
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 20:06   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I love my t68i.

Comparable nokia ones are either bigger or way more expensive.

Get it!
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 22:25   #10
Bizarro
Turbojugend

Bizarro is an unknown quantity at this point
I simply just love my new Nokia 6610.

_Way better than my dad's SE t68i IMO.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 08:23   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
T68i is a great phone. Get it on Vodafone
Working for Vodafone.

T68i is a steaming pile of rotten arse. Good concept, slow menu system, more bugs than a Windows operating system, absolute nightmare to try and text message on, all in all, not worth it.

Also, its been replaced by the T610, which has all the same features, a faster menu, built in camera, really high quality colour screen, etc etc.

And anybody who bought a Nokia 7250 is a stone cold fking idiot too.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 08:39   #12
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
And anybody who bought a Nokia 7250 is a stone cold fking idiot too.
Ahhh. That'll be me then.
But in hindsight, i would say you're right .
My fav phone i have owned so far is my 8310.
Not got all the wizzy crap that the new phones have, but small, fast and sexy.

Speaking from experience, what would you say is the best phone out there?
The 6600 'looks' cool, but i'm sure Nokia can '7250' it and mess it up before it's released.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 08:50   #13
Valle
Fakey

Valle is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got a T300,since I got it rather cheap,with camera. The screen is way too small though,and it's the same screen as on the T68i,so I'd go for something with camera and larger screen.

Cause sending pics to each other is SO much fun

#spacehamsters

<Oreo-> Valle: GÅ Å LEGG DEG!!
Valle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 12:09   #14
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I used to only use Nokias, but now I'm hooked on Siemens. Apart from the T9 txt not being as good as Nokia's, I prefer them overall. I have a M50 which I'm about to replace. But I'd want another Siemens because I'd miss the MP3 player.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 12:29   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I have a Siemens A50 and it rings people up.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 12:35   #16
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
i loved my t68 till it went wrong every month. i ended up selling it for £30 (thats a loss of £100) for parts.

im getting a t610 at the weekend so id go for the t610 if u want to go SE way www.esato.com is always a good place for se phones and reviews n stuff.

if u want nokia go for the n-gague(new gamboy phone) or the photo thing that looks like the 7210 i think tis the 7250i or sum think like that.

oh and the top of the PDA phones is the SE P800 with its symbian os. thats jus roxors but at like £200 on contract and £600 on payg then i dont really call that cheap
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 17:45   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i used to love my 7110 i now hate my 3330
get something with lots of space for SMS messages, as that is one of the things i miss most about not having my 7110 anymore
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 20:08   #18
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
There is no such thing as a 'best phone' - there is only the right phone for you.

I've used Nokia for the past 8 or so years, but I'm tending to steer away from them now due two several years of uninterupted ****eness on their part.

If you can take the time to learn the new menu system, go for something different, personally I'm looking at getting either the Samsung P400, the Samsung S300 or quite possibly the new Sharp GX20.