User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:18   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The movie Memento

With all this movie talk I feel a preassure to let it be known that I also watch films from time to time.

So have you seen this hot piece of interesting picture?

I loved it. Though I think it started out better than it ended.

Matrim
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:33   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It's my favourite film, on the DVD you can watch it start to finish, and the story it's based on is on the DVD also.

****ing excellent idea having twists at both ends! :ninja:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:34   #3
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Two enthusiastic thumbs up. Fine family fun.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 08:47   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Apparently on the DVD version when the polaroid photos are spinning during the menu sequence, if you press play* during the gap between the end of one sequence and the start of the next, you can watch the movie backwards.

My mate has my DVD copy and i haven't been able to try this.
But i love this movie, very strange!

*or some other DVD menu button.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 08:57   #5
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I must have had it on my harddisk for at least a year now. Haven't felt like watching it yet.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 09:02   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It's fantastic but the when played from 'start' to 'finish' it really sucks
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 09:45   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Apparently on the DVD version when the polaroid photos are spinning during the menu sequence, if you press play* during the gap between the end of one sequence and the start of the next, you can watch the movie backwards.

My mate has my DVD copy and i haven't been able to try this.
But i love this movie, very strange!

*or some other DVD menu button.
Press it just as "Memento Mori" is as it's most faded.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:36   #8
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
****ing ace movie. that dude is really ****ed in the head. he was mister jinkings and he killed his ex wife, and then he turned in a hitman
am i right?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 21:27   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Yeah... just saw it entirely, and it was quite weird... I didn't really expect the ending to be like that.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 21:31   #10
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Yeah... just saw it entirely, and it was quite weird... I didn't really expect the ending to be like that.
disapointed?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 21:36   #11
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
I have yet to see it.
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:14   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Superb.