User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Sep 2003, 02:35   #1
hilltop hoods

the most evil thing that was done on september 11th

after having their first ever democratic vote, the citizens of chile celebrate having communism, harry kissinger gets them to do it again. once more communism is voted in as the thingy. the USA sponsor a coup, the coup takes place on september 11th 1970-something the new leadership gets lots and lots of money from the USA because they remained a tyrany and slaughtered lots and lots of people.

the most evil thing that happened however did not take place there, the most evil thing that happened was the "good" men and women of the united states allowing their democraticly elected government do this.

"the most evil thing is not the doings of evil men, but the indifference of good men" - paraphrase of a quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 02:43   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"The most evil Thing" was actually James Arness.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 02:50   #3
hilltop hoods

okay okay, so it was the most evil thing,save james arness
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 02:58   #4
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
How many 9/11 gimmicks will be banned I wonder

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 03:02   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The most evil thing about 9/11 is having to put up with 9/11 being shoved in your face.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 03:07   #6
hilltop hoods

by americans yes, especially when they refer to how many americans died.

screw them, more humans died that day than yanks.

mostly by american supported things, yeah
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 07:36   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by hilltop hoods
by americans yes, especially when they refer to how many americans died.

screw them, more humans died that day than yanks.

mostly by american supported things, yeah
Examples please

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 08:48   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The most petty thing done on 9/11 was a Starbucks branch attempting to charge emergency works for water while they were working.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 09:13   #9
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
the most evil thing was that I got my authoritah
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 10:35   #10
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
simpsons was cancelled

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 11:33   #11
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
simpsons was cancelled
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 12:37   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: the most evil thing that was done on september 11th

Quote:
after having their first ever democratic vote, the citizens of chile celebrate having communism, harry kissinger gets them to do it again. once more communism is voted in as the thingy. the USA sponsor a coup, the coup takes place on september 11th 1970-something the new leadership gets lots and lots of money from the USA because they remained a tyrany and slaughtered lots and lots of people.

the most evil thing that happened however did not take place there, the most evil thing that happened was the "good" men and women of the united states allowing their democraticly elected government do this.

"the most evil thing is not the doings of evil men, but the indifference of good men" - paraphrase of a quote
the whole point of your story was that the evilest thing was the doings of an evil man,

and then you quote saying that the doings of evil men aren't the most evilest of evils and now i'm
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 12:45   #13
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Examples please

Vaio
Fag.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 12:46   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think his point was that this (i.e. his story) was an evil deed, but you know what is even more evil? The apathy of various people.

I don't agree, btw - but nevermind. A better version of the quote he posted (by MLK I think) is "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to stay quiet." or something along those lines.

It's not about which is "most" evil. Unquestionably forcibly detaining and raping political prisoners is more evil than say, not being aware of it, or not caring particularly about the situation.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 12:53   #15
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I think his point was that this (i.e. his story) was an evil deed, but you know what is even more evil? The apathy of various people.

I don't agree, btw - but nevermind. A better version of the quote he posted (by MLK I think) is "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to stay quiet." or something along those lines.

It's not about which is "most" evil. Unquestionably forcibly detaining and raping political prisoners is more evil than say, not being aware of it, or not caring particularly about the situation.
yes but what if these political prisoners are, like, UBER-hot?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 12:58   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
yes but what if these political prisoners are, like, UBER-hot?
Well, you know, if they're gagging for it...

Unread 11 Sep 2003, 13:03   #17
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I don't think he had a point
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 23:49   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
The most petty thing done on 9/11 was a Starbucks branch attempting to charge emergency works for water while they were working.
Thats not so much petty as.. well, i dont know, but ironically petty is too petty a word for such a display of ****ness

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 02:19   #19
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
September 11th 2001 was the most exciting day in live television history ever. The only thing im pissed off about is that i didn’t have the mental togetherness to record BBC1 for posterity.
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 16:13   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
more detail on the chilean 9/11.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 16:17   #21
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
On the terrible day of the 9/11 attacks, five hours after a hijacked plane slammed into the Pentagon, retired Gen. Wesley Clark received a strange call from someone (he didn't name names) representing the White House position: "I was on CNN, and I got a call at my home saying, 'You got to say this is connected. This is state-sponsored terrorism. This has to be connected to Saddam Hussein,'" Clark told Meet the Press anchor Tim Russert. "I said, 'But – I'm willing to say it, but what's your evidence?' And I never got any evidence.'"
5 HOURS after!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 19:31   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
11. September 1973 was the coup. So, that was 30 years ago yesterday.
I was at a demonstration. The americans was pissed at us, for marking our hate against american imperalism on that day.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 14:51   #23
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: the most evil thing that was done on september 11th

Quote:

Sorry, I just actually read this. Do you realise what communism means?

http://www.interlog.com/~girbe/chile.html
http://val.dorta.com/archives/000343.html