User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:17   #1
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
how stupid are some peopel

i recive and email today saying this

Quote:

dont know if this is true probablynot but will try itanyway. O xxx

>
>Hi Everyone,
> >>>
> >>>Nokia Is Giving Away Phones For "FREE"!!
> >>>
> >>>Nokia is trying word-of-mouth advertising to introduce its
> >>>products.
> >>>And the reward you receive for advertising for them is a phone
> >>>free of cost!
> >>>
> >>>To receive your free phone all you need to do is send this email
> >>>out to 8
> >>>people (for a free Nokia 6210) or to 20 people (for a free Nokia
> >>>WAP).
> >>>Within 2 weeks you will receive a FREE phone. (They contact you
> >>>via your
> >>>email address).
> >>>
> >>>You must send a copy to [email protected]
> >>>
and somewhere in the mess of it there is an attacthment of this

Quote:
Reporting-MTA: dns;hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;mail.hotmail.com
Arrival-Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:18:30 -0700

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.0.0 <[email protected]>... Anna Swelan does not work for Nokia.If you have received an advertisement with instructions to e-mail her,you have received a HOAX message.This is a virus-type chain letter,which does not originate from Nokia.

and still i get sent that ****e. from some 1 who wants a 6210 god dont they know sony erriccson are nicer phones the T68i is the most sexyest phone you can buy.
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 18:14   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have also recieved a very similar e mail itys annoying isnt it?

but what is even more annoying is the one pretending to be from hotmail, in which it says about how you have to send it on to 10 ppl or something, otherwise your account will get deleted, i once got that particulay e mail about 17 times or something in a day, from various ppl in my address book who were passing it around each other
i was pretty pissed and sent an e mail back to them all saying if they sent me it again i would hunt them down and kill them
worked though, they stopped sending me it
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 18:18   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Haha, you all deserve it for having stupid friends!
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 18:26   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My hotmail account is eccentric. It receives all the spam, but I don't get any legitimate emails.

I'm forced to use my hermes account.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 18:28   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Peopel can be very stupid.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 05:43   #6
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
[WorkMonkey] Your mom can be stupid!! [/WorkMonkey]
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 08:44   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
So...I wont be getting a free phone
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 09:53   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Peopel can be very stupid.
especiallly people who spell people peopel

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 11:22   #9
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
nah, the worst ones are when friends send you one where AOl will pay 2c for each e-mail sent to help a dying young girl [insert picture]

then, when you don't, your friends think you're a monster :/
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 11:49   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
See thread title.

I like the way nobody ever seems to realise with mails of this type that if Nokia sent out 100 of these mails, within 3 degrees of separation they would have to provide half a million free phones to people they could not contact.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 18:01   #11
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like i made a typo. oh well never mind we cant always be perfect cos i know im not
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 18:09   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
Have your peopel call my peopel and we'll talk Monday.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote