User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:00   #1
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
project dolphin is back btw

why not set up the old pa team again
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:05   #2
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
eh?
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:06   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: project dolphin is back btw

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
why not set up the old pa team again
PA Crew
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:07   #4
Hunter RAF

i dont remember, fs, it was ages ago, all i know was i was in top of the lot

i think the team name was actually www.planetarion.com instead of pa team or crew.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:11   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It was a joke you fool
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:14   #6
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
WHATS HE ON ABOUT
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:16   #7
Hunter RAF

yeah, and a great joke it was. moron

doesnt anyone remember it? lol it was a little while ago i guess
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:35   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
yeah, and a great joke it was. moron
It's not his fault you're not getting it.

And MrL_Jakiri:
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:04   #9
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
i thought this thread was going to be about Gamecube, considering that the original name assigned to it was "Protect Dolphin"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:24   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
that one that added up your keystrokes and added them to your chosen team?

project dolphin was the gamecube, aye
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:25   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave
i thought this thread was going to be about Gamecube, considering that the original name assigned to it was "Protect Dolphin"

If I am correct 'Project Dolphin' was the project name of the N64
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:27   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
If I am correct 'Project Dolphin' was the project name of the N64
You're not.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:35   #13
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Dolphin is actually the name of the Processor in the Cube (or one of the major chips) hence why GAMECUBE was codenamed Project Dolphin
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:37   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm glad this thread didn't stay on topic, otherwise I'd have felt dirty and sad for posting in it.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 08:18   #15
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
that one that added up your keystrokes and added them to your chosen team?
Surly this would only encourage THOSE types to use of a Wand of Typing Speed +3 or something.
We should be frowning on them, not encouraging them!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:12   #16
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Surly this would only encourage THOSE types to use of a Wand of Typing Speed +3 or something.
We should be frowning on them, not encouraging them!
i sadly spammed my notepad for hours on end last time
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:14   #17
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
I have Burnout 2 for my gamecube, it is fun++
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:21   #18
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
I have Burnout 2 for my gamecube, it is fun++
omg i want it but i'm poor
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 13:51   #19
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Okay, so I created PANG (Planetarion / NetGamers). Good name heh?

I'll spam it a bit on the NG net, and get it promoted in PA too :-)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote