User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 22:17   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Um

Is 178gb of mp3 files a little excessive ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 22:20   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Depends, i guess.
I would love that collection, but it would probably be too big to handle properly.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 22:32   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
what is that...35000 mp3s?

at maybe 4 minutes a piece, 140,000 minutes,

2333 hours,

or ~100 days

i'm sure he'll claim that he's listened to all of them too
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 22:51   #4
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
i've not even reached 1/10th of that yet, although i'm not much of a collector of music anymore, its all **** now
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:18   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
what is that...35000 mp3s?

at maybe 4 minutes a piece, 140,000 minutes,

2333 hours,

or ~100 days

i'm sure he'll claim that he's listened to all of them too
HE'S listened to most of them what with them being ripped from HIS own CDs

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:21   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
HE'S listened to most of them what with them being ripped from HIS own CDs

Vaio
he owns 2000 CDs?

git

ps. he should have spent the money on a house/car instead
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:56   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
he owns 2000 CDs?

git

ps. he should have spent the money on a house/car instead
I buy a lot of CDs' 2nd hand. When I get then for between £2 and £6 I buy a lot

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:58   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, i never realised WestLife released that many songs
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:00   #9
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Wow, i never realised WestLife released that many songs
Who ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:02   #10
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: Um

Quote:
Is 178gb of mp3 files a little excessive ?

Vaio
I've only got 6GB...and that's more than enough music for me....so yes, I'd say 178GB is a bit excessive
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:09   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
are you telling me you listen to a tenth of that amount? because i dont believe you

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:13   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
are you telling me you listen to a tenth of that amount? because i dont believe you
I dont care

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:15   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Who ?

Vaio
No, you're Vaio.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:51   #14
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
SET US UP TEH EFFTEEPEE!
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:54   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I do run an open nap networks.....

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !