User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:32   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I'm going to ask for a favour...

Can somebody please dear god please put an end to the Muslin gimmick now?

Its reached the end of its life.

It infact is making these forums ****ter than they've ever been.

Ban it or let it die, please!
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:43   #2
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm going to ask for a favour...

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

seconded
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:50   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: I'm going to ask for a favour...

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
seconded
Thirded

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:53   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
whos is it?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:54   #5
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
whos is it?
a numpty
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:54   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
fourthed, fifthed and sixthed
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:56   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The Says "Hell yeah!"
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:57   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I asked it to out itself. I cannot do anymore. Technically , were not allowed to out gimmicks , just ban them when they get too ****.

Half the forum calling for a ban i would say is a justifiable banning for being "Too ****"

I would Urge the Muslim gimmick to out itself now, before any harm befalls it.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 23:17   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Technically , were not allowed to out gimmicks
says who?

outing them would solve every single gimmick problem as the main point of being a gimmick is so no one associates you with your proper account
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 23:29   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: I'm going to ask for a favour...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
says who?

outing them would solve every single gimmick problem as the main point of being a gimmick is so no one associates you with your proper account

Well , see.

If we "Outed" gimmicks , what would happen is that the owner of the gimmick would be so embaressed they had created a **** gimmick that they would leave the forums and never return.

The Muslim gimmick is a good gimmick in that its survived so long with so few people really seriously questioning it. Thing is , its become tired and unfunny now, and theres no comedy value left. Hence , the owner can out himself and suffer no loss of face.

Unlike if the owner of something previously **** like "Five Word Man" was to out themselves , causing great embaressment.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 23:52   #11
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm going to ask for a favour...

Quote:

If we "Outed" gimmicks , what would happen is that the owner of the gimmick would be so embaressed they had created a **** gimmick that they would leave the forums and never return.
everyone knows you were the twat in a hat and you're still here ;(
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 23:58   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm going to ask for a favour...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
everyone knows you were the twat in a hat and you're still here ;(

Yeh , but a gimmick as blatant and as well done as that is acceptable.

Bearing in mind that i trolled Nodrog with that account for almost 48 hours, and the only person who worked out it was me was Pablissimo (and that at one point , i had 13 thread devoted to me by different users), that tells me it was a pretty ****ing good gimmick.

When was the last time a gimmick on these forums had that kind of effect? ..... Answer : Muslim.

See my point?
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:21   #13
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

He's not a gimmick lol. I've been in the same galaxy with him he's REAl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:43   #14
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
He's not a gimmick lol. I've been in the same galaxy with him he's REAl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as I said before
its no use =(
If they had any proof against me they wouldve used already
fact is that im clean
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 03:17   #15
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
yay
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 09:07   #16
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Kurashima, can you check Muslim's IP against other posters to tie the gimmick to the real account?
Or can you do some other Mod trickery to provide evidence?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 09:52   #17
BarbieKen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm going to ask for a favour...

Quote:
When was the last time a gimmick on these forums had that kind of effect? ..... Answer : Muslim.

See my point?
Remember the HipHop account made a few months back. 5 threads devoted to it, 3 of said threads had above 50 posts.