User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 12:56   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
[Discuss] Planet Alliance I dentification

A planets alliance should be displayed. I sort of took the idea from another game I saw, where the Planets Nick and alliance was show when you saw them. ofc we don't need to go as far as nicks. But Planets under a certain tag should be displayed. It takes out the hiding feature, and this works in many other games like EVE/WOW/Lineage etc, where a person is "tagged" with the alliance they represent. I think it would be cool, and eliminates the cowardice factor. This evens the playing field for noob alliances with no arby, and top alliances who have full coords by PT 120. All coords will be out reguardless at around tick 200. Why not just display them.