User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:24   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Isnt It About Time?

by my calculation were in the 5th week now of PA and all that seems to have been happening is the two blocks have been swapping roids for majority of them without gaining a huge lead over the other while both WP and HR ate into the other roids also. I would say the ex/lch/angels side is definetly in a stronger position than the 1up/nos/tof currently but i guess that could change again if any alliance gets hit hard for a few nights.
What im interested to know is when will 1 of the blocks risk being double targeted and break off and start targetting WP? (HR ofc already been targetted and roided quite a bit) Or maybe both blocks will call a ceasefire for a few days and try and stop wp gaining too huge an advantage in roids. Its all very well letting wp hold the roids atm but remember these extra roids turn into value very quickly and if left too long the average wp planet will have too strong a fleet for the whole alliance to be targetted simultaneously.
I guess this comes from a peon who is fed up of roiding the same targets repeatedly and if any info here is wrong feel free to correct me as it just my personal view.
But i hope that the fun soon begins for the sake of stopping mid round stagnation and also for the simple fact to see if WP really are up to the job, because atm Nitina And co look to have played their cards right....

So how much longer can u wait and will you be taking part more importantly?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:38   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Isnt It About Time?

Angels is still part of that block? last i saw hr seeked the help of wp to hit angels, then once the roids werent juicy nemore wp stopped, whilst hr and angels continued to fight it out
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:42   #3
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

i know i will use AD to try and persuade the community to hit the big bad wolf

Very smooth
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:49   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Rinoa. get your fact straight, Angels is no part of any block and we have been targeting HR exclusively (because they were hostile to us) and some of the WP aswell (After they decided to gang bang on us because HR couldnt deal with us alone).
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:51   #5
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

no im just wondering because im one of those people obsessed with looking at sandmans etc and drooling when alliances are gaining and losing roids and im not alone, there must be around 1500 peons around who do the same. All im saying is i know that they are getting restless...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:11   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy
i know i will use AD to try and persuade the community to hit the big bad wolf

Very smooth
The pressures of being number one
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:27   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
by my calculation were in the 5th week now of PA and all that seems to have been happening is the two blocks have been swapping roids for majority of them without gaining a huge lead over the other while both WP and HR ate into the other roids also.
Could you possibly rephrase that? I am really having difficulties understanding, because English isn't my native language. Ate into the other roids? I asked a native English speaking person, and he translated that eating roids -piece into Wp and Hr attacking each other, which wouldn't make any sense reading the rest of your post.

Quote:
I would say the ex/lch/angels side is definetly in a stronger position than the 1up/nos/tof currently but i guess that could change again if any alliance gets hit hard for a few nights.
What im interested to know is when will 1 of the blocks risk being double targeted and break off and start targetting WP? (HR ofc already been targetted and roided quite a bit) Or maybe both blocks will call a ceasefire for a few days and try and stop wp gaining too huge an advantage in roids. Its all very well letting wp hold the roids atm but remember these extra roids turn into value very quickly and if left too long the average wp planet will have too strong a fleet for the whole alliance to be targetted simultaneously.
I would be more afraid of a mid-round stagnation in a situation where the two other blocks would start targetting WP/HR resulting in the gap between WP/HR block and 1up/ToF/NoS block closing, and Exil/ToT/LCH (with angels loosely related) picking up on their already existing HIGH averages and the current trend of closing down to WP/HR.

In case you haven't noticed watching sandmans though, the most intense nights between the block war (refered to EX block and 1up block) seem to be in the past now, and WP/HR have been targeted somewhat without either of the other blocks being trapped in a two-front war yet.

Quote:
I guess this comes from a peon who is fed up of roiding the same targets repeatedly and if any info here is wrong feel free to correct me as it just my personal view.
But i hope that the fun soon begins for the sake of stopping mid round stagnation and also for the simple fact to see if WP really are up to the job, because atm Nitina And co look to have played their cards right....

Yes, this comes from a peon who'se bitter mails I've read (concerning last sunday and a 56% fall on size). Along with it, I sense some personal gripe and vendetta more than your concerns over the universal politics.

At the moment, I see the Ex/LCH/ToT block being in the lead at the moment, and I think many would agree with me. And the Ex block's trend of being on the green side of size ratios seems to continue at the moment, while WP/HR are pretty much stable on +-5% per day.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:39   #8
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Rinoa. get your fact straight, Angels is no part of any block and we have been targeting HR exclusively (because they were hostile to us) and some of the WP aswell (After they decided to gang bang on us because HR couldnt deal with us alone).
I thought Angels promised to focus only on 1up. Or is my memory dodgy...
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:56   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
When they realised they made an error, they recanted on that rather swiftly.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 14:09   #10
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

There's still plenty of time left for things to change. Having an early lead on roids and score doesn't translate to eventual victory - LCH were ahead in round 11 but their lead evaporated once they started to get serious coordinated incoming. WP will have to be careful to avoid the same scenario this round, especially as HR seem to be fading fast.

The next phase of this round is likely to be a question of how WP deal with serious incoming, in terms of member morale, military tactics and political maneuvers.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 14:11   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

About time? Yes

Will it happen?

Dont know.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 14:46   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
that was the intention and thats what happened......untillllllllll hr thought they could pick up free roids and not have anything given back in return.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 16:30   #13
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

alki is trying to say that happened until angels got their asses whooped and rest of HC decided that 1 HC who originally posted made a F*** up
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 16:42   #14
CryBaby
Pe0n

CryBaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
alki is trying to say that happened until angels got their asses whooped and rest of HC decided that 1 HC who originally posted made a F*** up
wich hc would that be again?

- Albert Einstein

[Pe0n]
Proud to be a Wolf in [Wolfpack]
CryBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:17   #15
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
and when exactly did we get our asses 'whooped' that 1 or 2 nights? I can safely say most alliances have lost alot more including 1up kthnx
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:24   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
by my calculation were in the 5th week now of PA and all that seems to have been happening is the two blocks have been swapping roids for majority of them without gaining a huge lead over the other while both WP and HR ate into the other roids also. I would say the ex/lch/angels side is definetly in a stronger position than the 1up/nos/tof currently but i guess that could change again if any alliance gets hit hard for a few nights.

There is no Angels in any side, we're alone thanks ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by lokken; 28 Apr 2005 at 19:13.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:29   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Being ganked by 4 alliances while having only 61 members (at that time) ... yes, call us weak ... clearly we failed to defend against 300 or more players hitting us

And yes, that post was a **** up of 1 HC, unlike most we're mature enough to admit we fked up and now we move on ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:43   #18
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Being ganked by 4 alliances while having only 61 members (at that time) ... yes, call us weak ... clearly we failed to defend against 300 or more players hitting us

And yes, that post was a **** up of 1 HC, unlike most we're mature enough to admit we fked up and now we move on ...
there ya go alki
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:45   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Since this has come true and since you felt that you needed your entire block to try and take us down, we in turn, make a formal declaration of war against you, 1up. We’ll not get involved with your peons as if we kill the body, the head will fall. We will not coordinate attacks with any other alliances, and will not attack any other alliances. ATM, we are involved with 1 nap, and we will be dropping formal ties with them in order to hit you solo. All of our efforts for the rest of the round will be concentrated on you, regardless of whether you keep sending waves of your peons at us.

Angels
shalalalalala
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:58   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

Oh i'm sorry, you accuse the person who informed Nef of being a big fat liar, so I provided the source, namely one of your own HC. I've provided evidence, reliable evidence (or is Fyodor not reliable?) - when you choose to provide some evidence instead accusing me of trolling (which is against the rules btw), you might come out of some credit from this thread.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:04   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Oh i'm sorry, you accuse the person who informed Nef of being a big fat liar, so I provided the source, namely one of your own HC. I've provided evidence, reliable evidence (or is Fyodor not reliable?) - when you choose to provide some evidence instead accusing me of trolling (which is against the rules btw), you might come out of some credit from this thread.
Then why did you quote that, apart from provoking us again or what was your real motivation for posting that old quote (dated ages ago nway)? Maybe I'm just wrong so plz inform me of your true intentions.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:22   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

Sorry, i forgot arguing facts that aren't in your interests is provoking in your book. Instead of painting yourself as one big victim, you can either fight back with a decent argument like other individuals, or to put it bluntly, shut it.

I just quoted it as it was easy and convenient to counter your point. I have no interest in who wins this round, as I'm not playing. I have no qualms about citing/dragging up facts on the forums.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:33   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
there ya go alki
why do u make me cry cypher:'( <3
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:45   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Sorry, i forgot arguing facts that aren't in your interests is provoking in your book. Instead of painting yourself as one big victim, you can either fight back with a decent argument like other individuals, or to put it bluntly, shut it.

I just quoted it as it was easy and convenient to counter your point. I have no interest in who wins this round, as I'm not playing. I have no qualms about citing/dragging up facts on the forums.
counter my point? I doubt you'd even know what my point was. And well, I'm sorry but just posting that quote and not adding anything else but a 'lalalala' is trolling to me. (maybe you should look up the word provoking in the dictionnary, because I'm sure even you were aware that you'd get a reply from an Angel on such poor posting).

Then again, you're the mod, I'm not, I doubt you'd be deleting your own poor posts ...

I made 2 posts in this thread:

1: saying rinoa posts crap for adding Angels in a block (valid reply)
2: replying to Cypher saying that it ISN'T HARD getting owned when 4 alliances aimed for you.

And then you now claim to have quoted something of 1-2 months ago to counter my point? Which one plz (and for once ANSWER TO WHAT I ASK, not some sub topic as always).

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 20:46   #25
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Yes, this comes from a peon who'se bitter mails I've read (concerning last sunday and a 56% fall on size). Along with it, I sense some personal gripe and vendetta more than your concerns over the universal politics.

Hmm nothin personal im afraid i just decided to create a thread because if i read any more replies on the yeh or So ND Threads my eyes are going to bleed...

In regard to last sunday well i was in between tags so i did expect to get roided and to be honest a cath with 1.4k roids and 1.1mil value is gonna have a hard time, especially when he cant get any ally def. But bitter? I think my reply in mail was " Enjoy your roids you are only holding them for us with 5% interest."(thanks noah2002 for thart quote!!). I dont see how you come to conclusion that is a bitter mail. Surely a bitter mail would be someone who swears a lot and makes rediculous threats etc ?

And eating into someones roids was simply a term for taking the roids from someone.... Im pretty sure thats clear to most english speakers, although i do speak a strange dialect of pigeon english/gaelic so my apologies (True scottish highlander!)
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 21:31   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Hmm nothin personal im afraid i just decided to create a thread because if i read any more replies on the yeh or So ND Threads my eyes are going to bleed...
You don't need to read those threads do you? So generally, you created a thread with transparent speculation about the universe situation - which you seem to have quite a strange view into, I don't think your current alliance staff share your worries about WP/HR stagnating anything - just to troll a thread not related with ND or Yeh? Cool.

Quote:
In regard to last sunday well i was in between tags so i did expect to get roided and to be honest a cath with 1.4k roids and 1.1mil value is gonna have a hard time, especially when he cant get any ally def. But bitter? I think my reply in mail was " Enjoy your roids you are only holding them for us with 5% interest."(thanks noah2002 for thart quote!!). I dont see how you come to conclusion that is a bitter mail. Surely a bitter mail would be someone who swears a lot and makes rediculous threats etc ?
This is what you sent to several attackers.

Quote:
Take ur small victory today, WP and HR are getting owned for rest of week by like everyone else
Uve been keeping our roids with interest of 5%

Have fun and enjoy the xp...
Rinoa
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 21:51   #27
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:

Who said I was HC?
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 22:06   #28
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

"Have fun and enjoy the xp... "

Funny id say thats positively polite and congratulatory
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 22:14   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
counter my point? I doubt you'd even know what my point was. And well, I'm sorry but just posting that quote and not adding anything else but a 'lalalala' is trolling to me. (maybe you should look up the word provoking in the dictionnary, because I'm sure even you were aware that you'd get a reply from an Angel on such poor posting).

Then again, you're the mod, I'm not, I doubt you'd be deleting your own poor posts ...

I made 2 posts in this thread:

1: saying rinoa posts crap for adding Angels in a block (valid reply)
2: replying to Cypher saying that it ISN'T HARD getting owned when 4 alliances aimed for you.

And then you now claim to have quoted something of 1-2 months ago to counter my point? Which one plz (and for once ANSWER TO WHAT I ASK, not some sub topic as always).
Oh, I had you on ignore, and read your reply to Nef, which you then deleted after i read it (i can still see them in mod mode).

As for Fyodor, I'd have thought posting on behalf of an alliance would make you an HC. In which case if he's still in Angels after that post - they're a complete joke.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:06   #30
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:

As for Fyodor, I'd have thought posting on behalf of an alliance would make you an HC. In which case if he's still in Angels after that post - they're a complete joke.
Seems to me that most of your posts in regards to Angels are negative with you thinking of Angels as a joke. So you are just repeating yourself.

I also find it funny that you as a MOD feel fit to instigate KJ. Where is the MOD Lokken seperated from the user lokken?

Personally I think alot of your actions on AD are a joke. When you first started Modding I spoke out about it, but saw quickly that speaking out about it was to no point so I stopped. I do think there are quite a few positives you bring to AD but imo you are way to biased to post on alot of issues.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:17   #31
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

just because someone doesnt conform to the Angels viewpoint, or indeed yours - doesnt mean they are biased.
It just means they have a different opinion
Trolling over it is pointless, foolish and makes yourself, AND your alliance look rediculous
As lokken said - if you`re still in angels after all youve done over this, they`re a joke
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:21   #32
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Well, shiver me timbers. Clearly, Lokken is a biased mod. I mean, he does seem to have his own opinions. Outrageous. Not to mention he supports his opinions by providing numerous reasons for them. He should take a leaf out of your book and just stick to unsubstantiated claims. (Which are, ironically enough, built upon typecasts you* set <3.)

*wide term.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:31   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Oh, I had you on ignore, and read your reply to Nef, which you then deleted after i read it (i can still see them in mod mode).

You sir, are a joke. You're no where near what a mod is supposed to be. You troll, you provoke, you hardly do the actual 'modding' and if you do it then it's biassed and "for Lokken's friends" ...

I don't mind some criticisme on my alliance, hell I've had far worse with FAnG then this, but what I do mind is that he as a mod closed threads for trolling and then does it himself, it takes away the point of having a mod.

But hey, better keep me on ignore (and all others who think you're doing a poor job) ...

To jerome and all other trolls, I think Angels will decide for itself who is in our command and who isn't etc, we will however consider your feelings and maybe one day act upon them and fire behe ... right !!

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 28 Apr 2005 at 23:38.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:32   #34
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Well, shiver me timbers. Clearly, Lokken is a biased mod. I mean, he does seem to have his own opinions. Outrageous. Not to mention he supports his opinions by providing numerous reasons for them. He should take a leaf out of your book and just stick to unsubstantiated claims. (Which are, ironically enough, built upon typecasts you* set <3.)

*wide term.

Not really sure what unsubstantiated claims means or has to do with anything.

Lokkens opinions are the point of the matter here. As he is MOD. If his opinions are consistantly biased towards a person or alliance then maybe, due to the fact that he is MOD, he should refrain from saying anything.

Ive disagreed with alot of what Lokken has done on AD, as have a few others. It not that he has differring opinions, it is that he is a MOD and should be held to a higher standard, or at least to the standard he sets for others on this forum.

Quote:
When they realised they made an error, they recanted on that rather swiftly.
I dont remember any angel recanting anything, so case in point, this post is strictly Lokkens imagination with no back up. Just a dig at angels.

Quote:
shalalalalala

This one is clearly flame bait towards KJ.
If he is not held accountable to his own rules, then he shouldnt be MOD. Let someone else do it, then he can flame and instigate all he wants.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:39   #35
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

There is nothing wrong with lokken, or his actions while modding.
Neither is there anything wrong with having an opinion - even if its contradictory to your own.
Mods are not emotionless and opinionless machines.

Personally, its my opinion that it isnt lokken who is doing the trolling on this thread, rather its kjeldoran and fyodor.
Im also a mod and can also see the posts on this thread which have been deleted you know

Thats my opinion - disagree all you want but dont go complaining about it because i think about things differently then you

As for angels - yup its entirely up to them who they have in their ranks - no arguments there.

Likewise im sure you can also agree that its entirely up to the individuals as to what they want to think about your, or any other alliance.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:45   #36
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Personally, its my opinion that it isnt lokken who is doing the trolling on this thread, rather its kjeldoran and fyodor.
Im also a mod and can also see the posts on this thread which have been deleted you know
First of all which of my posts do you feel is a flame?
Second of all, none of my posts have been deleted so dont make things up and throw my name in it to suit your opinion.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:47   #37
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i never said it was your posts which were deleted.
Going through all posts by yourself and kjeldoran and pointing out what i feel is trolling/flaming... ( will edit this post with list. sec )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeldoran
(maybe you should look up the word provoking in the dictionnary
deliberately provoking/trolling - should have been phrased better imo.

Quote:
trolling/flaming imo.

Quote:
ANSWER TO WHAT I ASK, not some sub topic as always).
trolling/flaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyodor
Where is the MOD Lokken seperated from the user lokken?
flamebait - insinuates theres two personas involved when theres just the one.

Quote:
You sir, are a joke. You're no where near what a mod is supposed to be
Trolling/Flaming.

Quote:
but what I do mind is that he as a mod closed threads for trolling and then does it himself
Again - trolling imo.

Quote:
To jerome and all other trolls
Flamebait

Quote:
If his opinions are consistantly biased towards a person or alliance then maybe, due to the fact that he is MOD, he should refrain from saying anything.
Flamebait

Quote:
I dont remember any angel recanting anything, so case in point, this post is strictly Lokkens imagination with no back up. Just a dig at angels.
Flaming

Those are the posts i feel are flaming/trolling and given reasons why for some of them.

These two are close to trolling but dont quite make the grade

Quote:
Personally I think alot of your actions on AD are a joke
close to trolling imo - however it is clearly stated its an opinion so doesnt quite make it as a troll.

Quote:
imo you are way to biased to post on alot of issues.
same as above. Close to trolling but stated its an opinion

Last edited by Phil^; 29 Apr 2005 at 00:18. Reason: reorganising quotes
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:48   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with lokken, or his actions while modding.
Neither is there anything wrong with having an opinion - even if its contradictory to your own.
Mods are not emotionless and opinionless machines.

Thats my opinion - disagree all you want but dont go complaining about it because i think about things differently then you

As for angels - yup its entirely up to them who they have in their ranks - no arguments there.

Likewise im sure you can also agree that its entirely up to the individuals as to what they want to think about your, or any other alliance.
Ahh phil, old buddy ... I'm sure you agree with Lokken and disagree with me hehe (I guess history has nothing to do with it).

I doubt you could accuse me for trolling in this thread. But then again, telling someone is plain wrong and telling someone that he made a rediculous provoking flame post, is considered trolling these days.

nway, little point arguing about that as it doesn't change anything

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:49   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
i never said it was your posts which were deleted.
Going through all posts by yourself and kjeldoran and pointing out what i feel is trolling/flaming... ( will edit this post with list. sec )
I deleted those posts for a reason ... so how about leaving it like that?

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:51   #40
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There is no Angels in any side, we're alone thanks ...
yeah...alone...thats why uve been working with Exilition to target HR?? lol

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:52   #41
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
figures that a HR would come up with this ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:53   #42
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
This is a flat out lie. Yes weve been targetting HR, but we have not been working with exi.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:57   #43
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Ahh phil, old buddy ... I'm sure you agree with Lokken and disagree with me hehe (I guess history has nothing to do with it).
Nope - i dont hold grudges
Quote:
I doubt you could accuse me for trolling in this thread. But then again, telling someone is plain wrong and telling someone that he made a rediculous provoking flame post, is considered trolling these days.

nway, little point arguing about that as it doesn't change anything
True. some people are sensitive to the slightest thing though and things which may not be intended as a troll suddenly become one in their eyes.

edit : I'm one of those who are hyper-sensitive to things like that

You`re wise when you say theres no point arguing over it as it wont change anything though

( incidently, it wouldnt be AD without trolling on occasion by people - its when it goes too far when it becomes a problem )

Last edited by Phil^; 29 Apr 2005 at 00:20.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:58   #44
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
heh - thats trolling too imo
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:02   #45
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
heh - thats trolling too imo
how is it trolling?? merely pointing out their co-operation with exilition

Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:03   #46
Phil^
Insomniac

its the way you said it
as with many things in the english language - the way the words are assembled is often just as important as the words themselves
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:05   #47
Mek
InSomniac

kk...wasnt an intended troll but anywho..

its a case of the kettle calling the pot black.. accuse us of having no backbone by hitting you with WP when your hitting us on the counter with exilition

Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:08   #48
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
figures that a HR would come up with this ...
Yeah clearly that was a HR announcement *sarcasm*

I dont think you know enough HRers to know whats typical HR, and if you mean a HR would say it because they've seen it, you'll be correct ^^ We have seen u tag along.

Retired

Last edited by Jonas; 29 Apr 2005 at 01:17.
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:11   #49
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor

Really, you seem totally clueless to how your own alliance is actually being run and if anything, have a complete disregard for it and its own wellbeing. Since you're not a HC why are you pretending that you seem to know Angel policy more than the HC of other alliances who have been dealing with Angel's HC and their own policy directly?

Angels declared war on 1up and that it would be focussing entirely upon them remember. You wrote the damn post. That war was cancelled and Angels actually got on with the game rather than trying to kill/ruin the evil empire of 1up. So that is recanting, the evidence is in the statistics and from your own alliance actions since that fateful (and laughable) night.

Really, either get a clue before posting and attempting to discredit someone who has the ability to put forward evidence and coherent arguement or just stop posting.

If you're feeling victimised, then please choose the latter. (Although the boards wouldnt nearly be as entertaining then, and I wouldn't be able to post much in response.)

PS: Lokken has deleted my posts in the past and I consider him a good friend. So stop the stupid biased mod questions. Sheesh.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:22   #50
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Really, you seem totally clueless to how your own alliance is actually being run and if anything, have a complete disregard for it and its own wellbeing. Since you're not a HC why are you pretending that you seem to know Angel policy more than the HC of other alliances who have been dealing with Angel's HC and their own policy directly?
Who says im not HC?
Quote:
Angels declared war on 1up and that it would be focussing entirely upon them remember. You wrote the damn post. That war was cancelled and Angels actually got on with the game rather than trying to kill/ruin the evil empire of 1up. So that is recanting, the evidence is in the statistics and from your own alliance actions since that fateful (and laughable) night.
re·cant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-knt)
v. re·cant·ed, re·cant·ing, re·cants
v. tr.
To make a formal retraction or disavowal of (a statement or belief to which one has previously committed oneself).
Quote:
Really, either get a clue before posting and attempting to discredit someone who has the ability to put forward evidence and coherent arguement or just stop posting.

If you're feeling victimised, then please choose the latter. (Although the boards wouldnt nearly be as entertaining then, and I wouldn't be able to post much in response.)
tbh, i had no intention of getting involved in this thread till lokken started having another go at KJ. Ive made my point about my feelings towards lokkens modding and am done with that part.. And to be honest, all these back and forth posts have caused me to have a fun day at work. I think you take yourself a little to seriously pal.
Quote:
PS: Lokken has deleted my posts in the past and I consider him a good friend. So stop the stupid biased mod questions. Sheesh.
Which is why I take your critisism about my lokken postings as a grain of salt