User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 31 May 2004, 16:47   #1
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about
Round 11 Top 10 Alliances

So after all these threads of things said, i'd like to see how people think about who will be the top 10 allies in r11

1UP
[]LCH[]
Coven
Deadly
F-Crew
FAnG
Howling Rain
Lupine Crux
Nod Heads
NoS
MISTU
NewDawn
Phraktos
Rock
SWaRM
ToF
Valhalla
Vengeance
VisioN
Wolfpack

these are the alliances which probably have any chance

time to get some bored-ness away and give teh top 10 allies \o/

i'm really curious
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Unread 31 May 2004, 16:51   #2
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 11 Top 10 Alliances

You should add more alliances noone has heared off or who havent played any previous round. surely this will make any "outcome" of this thread more reliable.

Last round there was a big gap between alliances in the ranking, not only coming from the fact alliances like LCH and others merged together ingame to stand a better chance.
Will the corealliance or the "tag alliance" now be considered in this evaluation ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 31 May 2004, 17:07   #3
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Vengeance
2. VisioN
3. 1UP
4. ToF
5. FAnG
6. Valhalla
7. Wolfpack
8. Newdawn
9. Mistu
10. Rock
(I bet there's people who'd disagree.)
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 31 May 2004, 17:10   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. Lupin Crux
2. F-Crew
3. Deadly
4. Coven
5. Rock
6. SWaRM
7. Valhalla
8. ToF
9. Nod Heads
10. Howling Rain
Unread 31 May 2004, 17:14   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

OMG ! Tom you expressed an opinion according to "Ace" that means your full of yourself !
Unread 31 May 2004, 17:18   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh noes, there I go again - thinking for myself
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:07   #7
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

1) 1up
2) FaNG
3) WP
4) Vision
5) ND
6) Phraktos
7) NoS
8) Mistu
9) HR
10) ToF

My real prediction
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:12   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

what/who is ToF?!
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:13   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
1. Lupin Crux
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:25   #10
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point

god i so wanted to start the ecl and fury jokes....

stop it

stop it

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:27   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
1) 1up
2) FaNG
3) WP
4) Vision
5) ND
6) Phraktos
7) NoS
8) Mistu
9) HR
10) ToF

My real prediction
switch 1 and 2 with eachother and put MISTU in the top 5 atleast and you're spot on it

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:31   #12
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
what/who is ToF?!
6 Tides of Fire 10569 45
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:12   #13
god113
Ex-Player

I think gradually the name of ToF is getting around. I hope you guys arn't gonna bash 'em straight away, this kind of allie is good for the game.
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:14   #14
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

1UP
Mistu
Fang
WP
NewDawn
NoS
ROCK
Vengeance
[]LCH[]
HR
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:15   #15
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
switch 1 and 2 with eachother and put MISTU in the top 5 atleast and you're spot on it
*smiles* I wasn't sure which way round to do it, could go either way.

I put Mistu in so low because I kinda forgot about them. *blushes* Sorry Mistu, love you really.
Unread 31 May 2004, 22:33   #16
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

i guess 1up/FAnG will fight for top spot from start(both so selfcentered that "there are no other alliances up for the challenge"), Mistu/WP/NewDawn/NoS/Vengeance/LCH/etc/etc/(NOT phraktos) will be overlooked completely and slowly gain on the two others, as 1up or FAnG gain the upperhand one or two of the "overlooked" once will start battering them till the race is open again, and ofc; the most overlooked of them all, Valhalla steps up and claims victory!

Speculation is silly(yeh, me too ), cause anything can happend in a round where no major blocks exists right from the tickstart.

Best predicion of mine: The round will be fun(even if my gal gets battered to rank #892145155214521 and ends up with 23 roids)

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 31 May 2004, 22:39   #17
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Best predicion of mine: The round will be fun(even if my gal gets battered to rank #892145155214521 and ends up with 23 roids)
You're far too optimistic Chimpie

But my bet goes to an relatively open fun-round with 1up having a good chance, and maybe ND or Mistu maybe having a good chance of slipping through with good results. FAnG may have a harder round due to many grudges against them.... But who am I to predict such things...
Unread 31 May 2004, 22:44   #18
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Youre wrong atleast on 1ups part. We dont believe we are the strongest or best alliance, We have faith in our members and if you read carefully its other ppl who already declare us as winners or want to add mystical powers to our playing.
We are confident to do well and we see in a random round if everyone goes solo (best case) everyone as a possible target. So there would be no fight against Fang unless you mean "outroiding" each other. This best case however would only fit if we actually see a random round and if we do that well (since we are untested thats just guessing). For my personal taste that sentence containts too many ifs to be anything more then a mindgame
Like i stated in my first post, with alot of alliances just starting and alot of new members floating around from elys disbanding it will be interesting to see who is out for the top and any evaluation becomes moot.
Will mistu on its own without a block stand its ground ? I hope so and see them as a strong alliance aswell, how will wp do after some memberlosses (sid mazze zhil) ? i certainly see them in the top5-10 aswell and what about 1up ? I hope we also do well enough for the top5. Dont forget Fang, maybe they are up for a doublewin, im sure they have some aces in the sleeve after 2 rounds of doing well.
Same analysis i could do now for every alliance but im too tired. I would agree naming "quality alliances" but without any numerical order anything else will be seen in the round when the first roids are capped and the first ships are flying-
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:21   #19
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Razor; There is no use to down talk 1up any more cos the damage is done and has been since the member list leaked out…

1. 1up
2. WP
3. ND
4. NoS
5. Mistu
6. the rest..
oh and Fang will disband or fail badly since the command team will collapse.
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:23   #20
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Razor; There is no use to down talk 1up any more cos the damage is done and has been since the member list leaked out…
damn not the memberlist, oh wait we all wear voice in our public channel and are told to join it.....

kudos for the very good intel m8, keep that up im sure you will reveal more secrets.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:27   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1. 1up
2. WP
3. ND
4. NoS
5. Mistu
6. the rest..
DAMNIT, the round didn't start yet and they already find out about our big ending ...

you're clueless, really. We have asmuch chance to disband as 1up has this round, go figure it for yourself and try to atleast pretend you know something

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2004, 23:28   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
damn not the memberlist, oh wait we all wear voice in our public channel and are told to join it.....

kudos for the very good intel m8, keep that up im sure you will reveal more secrets.
I knew it, I didn't dare posting it but I knew those voice and ops in #public had some indication ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2004, 23:32   #23
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Nope thats all...
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:34   #24
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

I have faith you will stumble over more well hidden secrets.
On the otherhand you seem to be easy to impress if a handfull of selfnamed "celebs" under the guidance of the great sid himself can already make you wet your pants, abandoning all hope and shaking in fear smearing every thread with your "end of all days and hope" scenarios.
Must have been quiet an impact the visit in #public had on your mind.

We are pleased to impress
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:42   #25
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Damn everything - our secret code has been broken. We shall have to return to the secret handshake :/

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:43   #26
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
I have faith you will stumble over more well hidden secrets.
On the otherhand you seem to be easy to impress if a handfull of selfnamed "celebs" under the guidance of the great sid himself can already make you wet your pants, abandoning all hope and shaking in fear smearing every thread with your "end of all days and hope" scenarios.
Must have been quiet an impact the visit in #public had on your mind.

We are pleased to impress

Jeee thanks, oh and It’s funny to see Kj sweet talking you all to bed, up sorry that should be 1up “to bed”….

Night night…..
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:46   #27
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:

1. 1up
2. WP
3. ND
4. NoS
5. Mistu
6. the rest..
I would LOVE ND to end 3rd, but thats just dreaming
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:50   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Jeee thanks, oh and It’s funny to see Kj sweet talking you all to bed, up sorry that should be 1up “to bed”….

Night night…..
well, I'm trying to negotiate an ally with 1up, what's better then to suck up to the pple who have ops there?

luv ya mazz

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2004, 23:53   #29
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:

Night night…..
[Sarcasm]
There can be only one plausible answer to this.....
Fang and 1up plan to smack the universe together......
My first son will be named KJ and my second FA(n)G.
[/sarcasm]

Btw if you imply i would even consider having anykind of agreement with fang in pa you need to get some facts straight, if there is one person who loves fang deeply and is loved deeply by fang its clearly me, not.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:56   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
[Sarcasm]
[/sarcasm]

Btw if you imply i would even consider having anykind of agreement with fang in pa you need to get some facts straight, if there is one person who loves fang deeply and is loved deeply by fang its clearly me, not.
that's actually true, I'm only nice to him till he gave me a cruiser in EVE-online (cause that costs alot of money).

and wow Focht, what an honour to name your child after me

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2004, 23:57   #31
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
luv ya mazz

<3 you too

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:58   #32
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
[Sarcasm]
[/sarcasm]

Jeee again and thanx for the info, see how easy everything really is; just spell it out and no questions asked.
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:59   #33
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

your last 2 posts clearly state youre a prostitute KJ !!!!!

motox i can only thank you for the big entertainment you offer, normally its just me and KJ arguing the crap out of each other but you brought alot of light entertainment with all your baseless and ill thought through postings. Thanks for saving this boring bankholiday evening.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:03   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
your last 2 posts clearly state youre a prostitute KJ !!!!!

motox i can only thank you for the big entertainment you offer, normally its just me and KJ arguing the crap out of each other but you brought alot of light entertainment with all your baseless and ill thought through postings. Thanks for saving this boring bankholiday evening.
I AM NOT !!

and yeah, getting dull owning Focht in every convo over and over again (j/k). No seriously it's getting dull so thx for this hour of fun.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:03   #35
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Motox has a lot to answer for. He hath begun the evil union between Focht and Kjeldoran. The end of the world is nigh

Quote:
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:12   #36
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Only issue Kj and i could never make a union in äons, we couldnt ever agree on a name for it :/
Thank god !
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:13   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I imagine FAnG, as probably the strongest remaining alliance, will be ridiculously motivated for this round. It is rather difficult to see beyond 1up though. The only way I can see them being beaten is if they quickly outstrip the rest of the universe, people get scared and they get badly ****ed by everybody with an astropod.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:15   #38
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

seems we are already on this track, motox for one is scared enough for the rest of the universe.
1up won this round, nothing to see here, welcome to r12 \o/
now we only need to get this message across, everyone can help !
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:20   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Only issue Kj and i could never make a union in äons, we couldnt ever agree on a name for it :/
Thank god !
not at all m8.

We'll name it FAnG +1

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:20   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
seems we are already on this track, motox for one is scared enough for the rest of the universe.
1up won this round, nothing to see here, welcome to r12 \o/
now we only need to get this message across, everyone can help !
Oh noes someone can recognise an alliance with a long list of achievements and a history of fightinh effective wars. SOMEONE CALL THE INTERNET POLICE WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:23   #41
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Oh noes someone can recognise an alliance with a long list of achievements and a history of fightinh effective wars. SOMEONE CALL THE INTERNET POLICE WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY.

busted
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:26   #42
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I'm the superintendant of the fun police. We'll have less of your snappy witicsisms on these boards please sunshine or you're nicked.

Quote:
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:28   #43
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I'm the superintendant of the fun police. We'll have less of your snappy witicsisms on these boards please sunshine or you're nicked.
Fun police - Thought police sounds similar
isnt that abit 1984 ?

evul mazz 2+2 = 5 (he made me say this)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:30   #44
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
OMG WHICH ALLAINCE IS THAT?@<>!!>!!!!?
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:31   #45
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Fun police - Thought police sounds similar
isnt that abit 1984 ?

evul mazz 2+2 = 5 (he made me say this)
No, you're thinking of Fun Boy 5. Now those were the days when music was real.

Quote:
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:33   #46
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
The Wolf Pack a.k.a. Lupine Crux

Quote:
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:36   #47
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
not at all m8.

We'll name it FAnG +1

well that WAS fun....hehe
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:37   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
1UP is a trademark of Ziff Davis Publishing Holdings Inc. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Ziff Davis Media Inc. is prohibited.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:39   #49
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

my my now we are in trouble arent we ?
Our sponsor is out ! Ziff i mean Sid tell them our real nature !
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:41   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Turns out 1up got owned before the round even started dudes