User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Aug 2005, 02:52   #101
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: And Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
First of all, if 34 of your ally members are inactive, you're not doing a good job as hc.
And as you wanted me to get my numbers straight, here they are:
Hydra (-34) 26 605 1,731,665 15,742 45,023,278 3.50
Now is it me or doe that say -34? Thats more than 30 isn't it? so you get your numbers straight.

Secondly, how many WP members did you **** over last round by napping their enemy so you would stay away from incs and then leaving them? I think the numbr is well over 30.

3d, in the last 2 rounds hydra has been part of how many allies? 3? and one attempt of your own ally? (that didn't work out like you planned did it?)
So that combined makes 4 allies in 2 rounds?
Doesn't appear to be very loyal to an ally, just to the bg.
What are you going to do when things don't work out with reunion?
Pack up your shit and leave for another ally again?

I hope you and Hydra never get lucky and join the winning ally.
where to start...where to start.

some left Hydra. and werent booted.

Last round we had a nap with exi for a short period. We attacked other alliances in that block though. I wont go further into that situation as I idled through entire r13.

Hydra didnt leave WP. a FEW of our members did. the majority stayed WP.

we have been part of 2 other alliances the last 2 rounds. For a while we tried to play solo, but this didnt work. and to ur comment about me being bad hc bcause of inactive members. Yes, ok.
Why u think we saw it didnt work? I dont blame it all on the members.

And us leaving Reunion isnt a scenario which I c happen.therefore I wont comment it.

GL to u and ToF. Hope u guys are able to win. I am no bitter old man like other r...

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 02:59   #102
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Maybe they should but many of them are new and have no real contact with the alliance side of the game so are open for abuse by gentle persuasion. Atleats TWO hydra and TWO Reunion knew they were breaking a rule by doing this and rather than owning open decided to abuse it which makes both alliance guilty of cheating

I for one didnt know about that rule b4 I saw it posted here.

But as I said. if anything wrong has happened. I hope it is fixed. Cant say / do more.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 03:03   #103
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
And us leaving Reunion isnt a scenario which I c happen.therefore I wont comment it.

GL to u and ToF. Hope u guys are able to win. I am no bitter old man like other r...
I hope for you that things work out with Reunion all this moving around of bg's and wings and merging is starting to get confusing. It's getting hard to remember who's who...

GL to u, Reunion & Hydra (and try to stay with them longer than a round )

See, I'm not bitter, nor am i old

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 06:04   #104
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

This is getting to confusing, I need a score card to keep track of who is where and where is who, oh Who is on 1st... I forgot...:P
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 06:58   #105
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I just hope they get a penalty for the breaking of a rule that all alliance leaders knows exists, after all its as clear as day on the #alliances topic that alliances must have a combined membership under the cap for two weeks before the merger happens which the havent been. PATeam shouldnt have granted it but Hydra and Reunion should have owned up to the mistake rather than clearly abusing a PATeam members lack fo experiance like this.

They are gaining from something that shouldnt have happened and if they dont get a penalty to remove any advantage they gain in this time its just opening up the flood gates for everyone to have the rules bent to fit into their needs.
i this post is so full of shit that at first i had to look twice if tis really true.

you dont have any idea how that went yesterday and since when is it mandatory to hang in #alliances ?

i dont care about all the other things said but this bullshit really pisses me off, and accusing us for cheating really beats everything. I really think over the rounds you get more and more clueless wakey.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 07:28   #106
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Yes, the active core went to Reunion.
funny how more and more former opponents of 1up actually NAP them now

may be LCH wanna nap 1up too?

Last edited by Agerus; 24 Aug 2005 at 08:29.
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 07:50   #107
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I saw this coming ages ago.
It was to be expected.
GL.*

* Sounds silly and uncalled for right? You really don't give a goats ass if i knew or not right??????!?!?!?!!?!?? Guess what!?!?!??!!?!?! Thats you in most of your post! \o/
When it comes from you I have no idea who gives a rats ass, and sure it does sound stupid.
When I see Wishmaster post on AD, confirming\denying what has happened it has some credibility to it , as I know his posistion and I know he don't post worthless bullsh*t he knows jack all about. However you seem to do so, and also you seem to have a general attitude against Wishmaster, no matter the post I find nothing but your whining.

I do not usually post alot on AD, but seeing your whine over and over tend to get annoying.

Did he roid you, or maybe was it Hydra?
Go play the game, stop acting lame.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 07:58   #108
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Wishmaster deserves credit for his honesty and willingness to say the truth :thup:
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 09:36   #109
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i this post is so full of shit that at first i had to look twice if tis really true.

you dont have any idea how that went yesterday and since when is it mandatory to hang in #alliances ?

i dont care about all the other things said but this bullshit really pisses me off, and accusing us for cheating really beats everything. I really think over the rounds you get more and more clueless wakey.
Its not mandatory BUT reps from both groups have been in the channel and will have seen the information about the rule. Infact the rule isnt a new one, its one that was in place last round maybe even longer and is one I find it hard to believe that all the HC of both alliances didnt know about. You know you have got away with abusing a naive member of PATeam and you have sat back and buried your head in the sands hoping to get away with it. Now knowingly abusing bugs and errors IS cheating.

If you dont want to be called cheats then its upto you to go and badger PAteam to reverse the merge and make you wait out the 2 weeks of the combined size beinh under 100 otherwise you are the very definition of cheats
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 10:13   #110
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its not mandatory BUT reps from both groups have been in the channel and will have seen the information about the rule. Infact the rule isnt a new one, its one that was in place last round maybe even longer and is one I find it hard to believe that all the HC of both alliances didnt know about. You know you have got away with abusing a naive member of PATeam and you have sat back and buried your head in the sands hoping to get away with it. Now knowingly abusing bugs and errors IS cheating.

If you dont want to be called cheats then its upto you to go and badger PAteam to reverse the merge and make you wait out the 2 weeks of the combined size beinh under 100 otherwise you are the very definition of cheats

lol "abusing a naive member of pa team"

yea, we figured out before we joined the support channel who would fail on our evil try to cheat the universe.

i didnt know about that rule and if we approach pateam and they say "ok" its by far our fault. we could have lived with a "no, dont work".

if people doesnt their own rules you cant blame us for not knowing them....and if something is in a topic of some channel doesnt really justify you calling us cheats. i dont know what makes you such a bittered man.

i personally joined only a few times that channel and thats already a few weeks ago i think, i dont remember any of the topics there.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 10:55   #111
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
When it comes from you I have no idea who gives a rats ass, and sure it does sound stupid.
When I see Wishmaster post on AD, confirming\denying what has happened it has some credibility to it , as I know his posistion and I know he don't post worthless bullsh*t he knows jack all about. However you seem to do so, and also you seem to have a general attitude against Wishmaster, no matter the post I find nothing but your whining.

I do not usually post alot on AD, but seeing your whine over and over tend to get annoying.

Did he roid you, or maybe was it Hydra?
Go play the game, stop acting lame.

The idea is for dumb individuals to take the bait and in essence, "self-stupify" themselves. I have been calling people geeks, nubs, twats, idiots for ages. Most have caught on by now, and don't take the bait. You sir are GULIBLE *

*www.dictionary.com
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 11:24   #112
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Would you guys stop merging, leaving, disbanding, etc?
It's giving me a headache.
And there is still the issue with Skyheads bg, where will those go to?
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 11:28   #113
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

since when was ignorance of the rules a defence?

if i didn't ever read the rules and multiied would that be acceptable?

I don't think it would be.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 11:39   #114
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

Whilst I agree with you, the finger should be pointed at PA-Team over the alliances involved. PA Team did the merging, not the alliances themselves. The alliances broke no rules, PA Team broke the rules of merging, as they did the actual merging. They should know their own rules.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 11:47   #115
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

At least PA-team are staying silent about their usual show of incompetence.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 11:53   #116
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:

tbh, something written in a topic of a channel is very dubious. and infact, if you think twice about it, its very illogical to risk what you call us "cheaters" in a situation we were/are.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:04   #117
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
tbh, something written in a topic of a channel is very dubious. and infact, if you think twice about it, its very illogical to risk what you call us "cheaters" in a situation we were/are.
oh i don't care about what you do.

i want PA team to level the playing field, accept they made a mistake and undo what they did.

what i expect is some reason from them about how it would be unfair to undo their decision now and how they are 'awfully sorry about it'.

When people invest money and more importantly time into it, "awfully sorry" doesn't get you very far.

I'd like to be proved wrong, doubt I will though.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:05   #118
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
lol "abusing a naive member of pa team"

yea, we figured out before we joined the support channel who would fail on our evil try to cheat the universe.

i didnt know about that rule and if we approach pateam and they say "ok" its by far our fault. we could have lived with a "no, dont work".

if people doesnt their own rules you cant blame us for not knowing them....and if something is in a topic of some channel doesnt really justify you calling us cheats. i dont know what makes you such a bittered man.

i personally joined only a few times that channel and thats already a few weeks ago i think, i dont remember any of the topics there.
Alliances can merge at the request of their HCs. This procedure involves all the HCs from each alliance pamailing an admin and making the request. The request should include the names of the alliances to be merged and name of the new merged alliance. Note: All ingame ranks are maintained during a merge, but in game forums information, attacks and defence calls set up in game may be lost. A merge is also only possible if the total number of members for the new merged alliance will be less than the limit of 100. Mergers will also not be allowed in the last 3 weeks of the round, and the alliances have to be small enough for 2 weeks before the merging for the merger to actually happen.

^^ Directly from the manual - apparently you have found a PA-team member who didn't know it.
It happened before in this round - which is full of crap alliance politics :/
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:20   #119
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

everbody with a common sense knows rules are broken. what now?
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:32   #120
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
we play the waiting game

tick
fola
tock
fola
tick
fola
tock
fola

and so we wait.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:32   #121
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
I guess the same thing that happened after the HR-Ven merge which also was fronted by a massive member-kick from Ven - nothing.
The only difference is that here everyone is bitching at Reunion and Hydra (cheaters) as on the other merge most ppl congratulated both allies.

Last edited by Marka; 24 Aug 2005 at 12:38.
Marka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:36   #122
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

not that i really care that much about the merge and wish you all the best luck together, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaManual
Alliances can merge at the request of their HCs. This procedure involves all the HCs from each alliance pamailing an admin and making the request. The request should include the names of the alliances to be merged and name of the new merged alliance. Note: All ingame ranks are maintained during a merge, but in game forums information, attacks and defence calls set up in game may be lost. A merge is also only possible if the total number of members for the new merged alliance will be less than the limit of 100. Mergers will also not be allowed in the last 3 weeks of the round, and the alliances have to be small enough for 2 weeks before the merging for the merger to actually happen.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:41   #123
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
The idea is for dumb individuals to take the bait and in essence, "self-stupify" themselves. I have been calling people geeks, nubs, twats, idiots for ages. Most have caught on by now, and don't take the bait. You sir are GULIBLE *

*www.dictionary.com

Say no more, you don't even have to look for a reason why not to use these boards anymore, the reason comes to you. Maybe if the boards werent so twat heavy, as you show they are some more alliances would actually use these boards for announcements.
So instead you can always hear out Forests conspiracy plans, and continue to post your shitty posts.

You sir, are not even worth the time of this post, but I figured I'd post it either way, so maybe lesser gifted people as you maybe can come to realize why most allies, who don't got half their own alliance on the boards ready to posrep\negrep and flame a post, rarely gives a rats ass about telling \ announcing jack shit anymore. Nor what people like you write. (AFAIK, some might ;o )

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw fewer and fewer of the announcements allies make would get posted on AD, as it tend to only get flamed.

I remember pia boards were a good place for people like you tho, I'm most certain they'll be happy to have you join the flamer club =)

I'm sure you'll come with some smart ass comment once again, I won't bother reply as you proved me the boards dont change much with a little time ;] ( I will read it though as I doubt I wanna miss your comment, you are entertainment to read, I'm sad that I lowered myself to your level and I hope it won't happen again)

The greater man steps down first, aye?
Somehow I doubt that'll be you, you could always surprise me for the better though.

Btw TV works to when your bored.

Last edited by SkyHead; 24 Aug 2005 at 12:49.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:44   #124
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

That 'small enough for two weeks' has never been enforced as far as i know. Of all mergers i recall from last rounds and this round, none have been compliant with that rule.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:45   #125
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
not that i really care that much about the merge and wish you all the best luck together, but:
yes you are right and i never denied anything in that direction.

all im say is that it was approved by a pa team member and cause of that it was ok for us....what im trying to say is that if they dont know the rules they make something is very weird. a little hint yesterday that it werent possible and it just wouldnt have happened.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 12:51   #126
Marka
xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
That 'small enough for two weeks' has never been enforced as far as i know. Of all mergers i recall from last rounds and this round, none have been compliant with that rule.
I think the creation of Orbit alliance was rule conform
But you are right - the only difference is the sort of reaction you get on AD - but then again you should never expect objectivity here.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 13:19   #127
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
See, told you that SiN didnt leave Hydra..

Wasnt I the one that said this?
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 13:24   #128
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Wasnt I the one that said this?
Yes. Please refer back to my post about Kargool being a ****wit.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 13:24   #129
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

But the example for this case would be if PAteam gave you the second account.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 13:55   #130
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
I guess the same thing that happened after the HR-Ven merge which also was fronted by a massive member-kick from Ven - nothing.
The only difference is that here everyone is bitching at Reunion and Hydra (cheaters) as on the other merge most ppl congratulated both allies.
There was a kick before it BUT they were under the limit. There was a debate at the time on IRC about the merger and if it abided by the rules and all the evidence showed that between them they never exceeded 100
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 14:27   #131
Marka
xVx

Quote:
There was a kick before it BUT they were under the limit. There was a debate at the time on IRC about the merger and if it abided by the rules and all the evidence showed that between them they never exceeded 100
I can't really tell about the members Veneratio kicked on that day - but I think it was about 20 ppl (feel free to correct me on that). However it was far more than 5.
HR on that day went up to 95 members.
Without member kick from Veneratio they would have been above the 100.
I agree that Reunion/Hydra together would have had some more members than HR/Ven without kicking - but both were far above 100 - both breaking that rule.
And yet the reactions are pretty different.
HR jumped to 5th rank that day - Reunion to 4th after merge - so plz don't start with the "Reunion/Hydra has more impact on the game" argument as this would be hypocritical aswell.

Either PA-crew follows that rule in the future (not this round) or scraps it - coz what is happening right now Ingame and on AD is crap.

Last edited by Marka; 24 Aug 2005 at 14:37.
Marka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 14:47   #132
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I can't really tell about the members Veneratio kicked on that day - but I think it was about 20 ppl (feel free to correct me on that). However it was far more than 5.
I agree that Reunion/Hydra together would have had some more members than HR/Ven without kicking - but both were far above 100 - both breaking that rule.
HR jumped to 5th rank that day - Reunion to 4th after merge - so plz don't start with the "Reunion/Hydra has more impact on the game" argument as this would be hypocritical aswell.

Either PA-crew follows that rule in the future (not this round) or scraps it - coz what is happening right now Ingame and on AD is crap.
The thing is, with Skyhead's BG joining Reunion, the merge of Hydra and Reunion made Reunion an alliance which can now compete for the #1 alliance rank. Their score will be approximetaly 1up's score, same goes for size. So, one could definately say that merging Hydra with Reunion has far more impact than the HR/Ven merge.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 15:14   #133
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

I agree with this pretty much entirely. The Reunion/Hydra merge should not have been allowed by the rules - but nor should the HR/Ven one. At the time there was some discussion of how HR had "accidentally" accepted some extra members ingame which would have made the merger against the rules. PA team decided to accept that it was possible for an alliance to somehow "accidentally" recruit extra members - and allowed the merger to proceed. This set an unfortunate precedent that the rule wasn't going to be strictly and absolutely applied.

When a rule is so simple - and so easy to determine compliace with - there should be NO room for exceptions/excuses at all: else why bother having a rule in the first place?

Having merged two alliances I don't, however, see how PA team can then undo it - as other alliances gain intel they weren't entitled to from that and the unmerged alliances are put in a worse position than if PA team had declined the merger in the first place.

The only exception I could see to that would be if the HC of the merging alliances deliberately lied to PA team - e.g. a PA team member too lazy to check themselves asked the HC "has your combined members count been below 100 members for the last 2 weeks". If the alliance HC lied in response to this then they clearly should be unmerged and suffer the consequences.

EDIT: I personally see no relevance in how big/small the alliances are, or what impact it might or might not have on top ranks. The rules on merging make no reference to these factors - so these issues should have no bearing on PA team's actions.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 18:20   #134
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I agree with this pretty much entirely. The Reunion/Hydra merge should not have been allowed by the rules - but nor should the HR/Ven one. At the time there was some discussion of how HR had "accidentally" accepted some extra members ingame which would have made the merger against the rules. PA team decided to accept that it was possible for an alliance to somehow "accidentally" recruit extra members - and allowed the merger to proceed. This set an unfortunate precedent that the rule wasn't going to be strictly and absolutely applied.

When a rule is so simple - and so easy to determine compliace with - there should be NO room for exceptions/excuses at all: else why bother having a rule in the first place?

Having merged two alliances I don't, however, see how PA team can then undo it - as other alliances gain intel they weren't entitled to from that and the unmerged alliances are put in a worse position than if PA team had declined the merger in the first place.

The only exception I could see to that would be if the HC of the merging alliances deliberately lied to PA team - e.g. a PA team member too lazy to check themselves asked the HC "has your combined members count been below 100 members for the last 2 weeks". If the alliance HC lied in response to this then they clearly should be unmerged and suffer the consequences.

EDIT: I personally see no relevance in how big/small the alliances are, or what impact it might or might not have on top ranks. The rules on merging make no reference to these factors - so these issues should have no bearing on PA team's actions.

thx sid

this just happened because we didnt know about "it" and additionally cause pateam accepted the merge. as far as it was our fault not read the EULA on merging or the topic of a stupid channel it was in the end PA-Team who merged us and who had the power to cancel it .

we had at no time the impression that we did anything against the rules....tbh who cheats and tells pa-team about it ?

about the winning a "rank". if they join now or in 72 hours doesnt really make a big differense....all what can be lost are roids and they can be gained back in attacking.

of course the idea was to get more active members - but no way there was the intention to cheat or anything.........

VfL Bochum >*