User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 21 Oct 2014, 18:49   #1
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice
Just another future of pa thread..

So I finally feel like sharing some of my ideas regarding how Id like to see PA in the future, basicly its revolving around the idea of having more research options so you have to decide what you wanna research and what you gonna skip rather than now where its more of a what do I do first as you're getting it all finished anyway unless you get big amounts of roids.
This is achieved with new research paths, racial research paths, and added levels to some of the existing paths.

Some of theese changes will be hard to code, and finding a great balance will be hard without playing a few rounds. But I believe if pa team takes the time to code in this it will atleast increase my fun with the game and hopefully some others of you out there aswell.

I believe the best way to try this out would be in a winter round(or hey if the changes are to extreme for ordinary rounds use it as a winter round game to get some more variation than Beetle = Snowball)
It could also be an idea to add it into the game in steps if it takes too much time to code.

Noone is gonna agree with everything here, so stuff like please put corp at 24% mining instead of 25% comments is not needed. Though feel free to pm stuff like that on IRC.
Theese changes are pretty major so the questions I'm most interested in is.(And probably PA team aswell)

A: Do you like the idea of more research options? (Not necessarily like my suggestion)

B: Would you like this suggestion in some form instead of how PA currently is.

C: Would you like to see this suggestion in some form as a Winter/Summer Round.

Check the suggestion out at
http://plaguuutarion.wordpress.com/
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote