User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2005, 22:43   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Never Before Have I Seen ....

Never before have i seen a pic and immediately thought "This has to be brought to the attention of GD just for Pabs"

Apart from the last time , obviously.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 22:44   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Never Before Have I Seen ....

Never mind
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 22:54   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sorted
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 22:59   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Dude, .bmp? Even if you used Paint, you can still save it as a quality JPEG

But the picture was worth it - my hot salsa sauce is bunning it's way... if only she opened up...
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 00:20   #5
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

her name is obviously IYQ and not Susi...
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:48   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Never Before Have I Seen ....

"Clownshoe", etc.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:50   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

da da dadada da da da da da

(obviously it loses something in the writing)
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:53   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Never Before Have I Seen ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

What are we talking about here?
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:56   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh...

never mind
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:06   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd tap it.
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:06   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
oh...

never mind
It was circus music wasn't it.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:12   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
well...

duh?
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:12   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Where's her mouth?
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:22   #14
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Where's her mouth?
RIGHT BEHIND YOU !!!1122
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:27   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

the "Thunder and Blazes" march from Fuciks' "Entry of The Gladiators"

http://www.musicabona.com/samples/410107-2_1_11.mp3
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:35   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
No it was "Match of the Day".

Circus music goes "du du dudle dudle du du du duh" (etc)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:41   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

dudle dudle?

i hear it as dadadada, or possible dadle adle, i wouldn't say 'dudle dudle' though.

however, its an interesting point which merits much further discussion.
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 16:10   #18
Toy Soldier
Ste's bored housemate

Toy Soldier is infamous around these parts

How about the word 'banana'?
Ba ba na ba na ba banana and so on.
Every day is a school day at GD.
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 18:41   #19
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i'd say it was more like "do do doodle oodle do do do do"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 18:50   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd go with 'da da daddle addle da da da da'
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 10:58   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

only on GD could that discussion become a reality
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 15:23   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sorry to do this,

but it's definitely:

Do Do Do Do Do Do Da Da Dada
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 15:31   #23
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
only on GD could that discussion become a reality
quoted for truth and sadness.
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 02:15   #24
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point

Worrying, so worrying...
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 10:55   #25
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Winnar!

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 10:58   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
to be honest, to make it flow better, i would remove the 'd' from the third 'da' to make it

'da da daddle addle a da da da' (obviously the 'a' would have to be a a sound like in the 'da's' though, just without the 'd')
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 14:29   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Pab plays that music when he has a wank.
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 14:49   #28
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going with the 'do' rather than 'da' crowd.
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 14:51   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Pab plays that music when he has a wank.
I'm playing it now, babe.
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 15:19   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
'da da daddle addle a da da da'
hmm, i'd go with an extra a near the end:

da da daddle addle a da daa da

it evolves with every post

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 15:21   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I think Ste's got it.

We should find a real clown and ask them just to make sure though, we could all be talking bollocks and embarassing ourselves here.
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 22:17   #32
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
We should find a real clown and ask them just to make sure though, we could all be talking bollocks and embarassing ourselves here.
any excuse eh pab?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 23:31   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
We should find a real clown and ask them just to make sure though,
Well, you've got some material for pillow talk in the future.