User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:28   #1
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Image puzzle

if you like these kinds of things
http://www.etienne.nu/imagepuz/
if anyone make lvl15 please let me know
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:29   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Image puzzle

Must. Not. Click. Link. Must. Revise. AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH....................

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:35   #3
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Stage three clearly has no writing... or am I just stupid?
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:37   #4
Anu
Kontrč*******

it's one of those 3D-images
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:38   #5
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Perhaps it is difficult on my laptop screen...
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:38   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't do stereograms so I'm stuck on 3
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:40   #7
Anu
Kontrč*******

i think it's a tad easier printed, but will work from a laptop aswell. it's a matter of technique to see those images.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:40   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's a magic-eye thing, but I can't do them
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:42   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Edit: Click here for stage 4.

Last edited by Stew; 2 Feb 2005 at 23:48.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:48   #10
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

These seem less to be about image recognition, and more about stupid ways to hide a URL in the page.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:50   #11
Anu
Kontrč*******

some of them, yep
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:04   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

at stage 15 they tell you the website was created by the national union of opticians.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:05   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good luck getting past stage 4, or is it just a con to take the 8 euro test?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:06   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought stage 3 didn't have writing but for god's sake stage 4 is ridiculous.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:09   #15
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I got 4 with the help of Paintshop....(the text is ever-so-slighlty not white....)
but 5 has got me...
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:13   #16
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

level 5, just ctrl a

level 6, the picture won't load for me
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:16   #17
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
level 5, just ctrl a

level 6, the picture won't load for me
Think about why it won't load...

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:18   #18
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Ah, doesn't work in Opera
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:19   #19
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
put your head right up to the monitor and let your eyes relax, and go outta focus
move back out again slowly till things start to clear a bit, then focus on it and it should pop up eventually
your head should remain ABSOLUTELY still if you want it to work
about one spans length away from the screen works for me
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:19   #20
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Stage 8 has had me for 20 mins or so now .
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:21   #21
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
Stage 8 has had me for 20 mins or so now .
Me too

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:21   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I did say that earlier though hid it behind a link to avoid people seeing it who didnt want to.
only spotted it after i posted, and edited ot make it go away
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:23   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

I still have no clue about 5 let alone 8! I don't think I'm very good at these
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:23   #24
Phil^
Insomniac

whee after googling found this if you liked #3

http://www.magiceye.com
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:34   #25
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

so what do i do with 6 ?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:37   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

someone explain 6
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:39   #27
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Right click the image. The name of the image (in the image properties) is the answer. Same with number 7. Scary ghose made lame? WTF? I'm confused.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:41   #28
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

6 is a text file called image6.jpg, copy the url from right-click properties and enter it into the address bar to view the text file with the answer in.

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:42   #29
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
6 is a text file called image6.jpg, copy the url from right-click properties and enter it into the address bar to view the text file with the answer in.
Yeah what he said. I got mixed up with 6 and 7.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:42   #30
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
Right click the image. The name of the image (in the image properties) is the answer.
image6.jpg ???
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:44   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

What do you do with 5?!
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:44   #32
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
image6.jpg ???
Tempted....to....neg-rep..........but won't! :-) I'm nice really!

Quote:
What do you do with 5?!
Highlight it. Someone mentioned that earlier I believe.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:46   #33
Anu
Kontrč*******

Quote:
What do you do with 5?!
highlight the picture...
think it only works with IE tho
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:48   #34
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Anyone get 8 yet?

The only odd thing I noticed is that its a .gif renamed to .jpg

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:50   #35
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Ah, never mind photoshop saves the day!

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:52   #36
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu
highlight the picture...
think it only works with IE tho
Oh great, I don't have IE on this computer
Tried it with Opera and Firefox to no avail. Can I have the link to 6 please?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:52   #37
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Anyone get 8 yet?

The only odd thing I noticed is that its a .gif renamed to .jpg
that's misleading - it's similar to an earlier one
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:53   #38
Anu
Kontrč*******

Quote:
Oh great, I don't have IE on this computer
Tried it with Opera and Firefox to no avail. Can I have the link to 6 please?
shdfe.htm
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:53   #39
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Quote:
Ah, never mind photoshop saves the day!
It does indeed. Very clever these things!
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:54   #40
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Viewing the colour pallette of the gif got me it. 9 took like 5 seconds to get

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:54   #41
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I did it - including 15.

Who wants to touch me?
I SAID WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:55   #42
Anu
Kontrč*******

so, what's the trick with 15 tomkat?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:56   #43
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Can i solve 8 without photoshop?
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:57   #44
HAL-9000
I'm great!

10 is very hard/ Rediculously impossible. Anyone help me?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:57   #45
Anu
Kontrč*******

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
Can i solve 8 without photoshop?
yes
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 00:58   #46
Tomkat

You have to use Photoshop Anu.

Filter out all the edges, and do it a few more times. Then use the wand and drag the black bit away.

That's how I did it, anyway.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:00   #47
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Microsoft photo editor works absolutely fine playing about with the brightness, contrast, gamma, and the other funny little options.

I don't get 11. It says bjcnyy.htm, but that brings up an invalid link. Hint?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:00   #48
Anu
Kontrč*******

ugh... too fancy for me... any more puzzles after #15?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:01   #49
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Stage 4 only remined me of how dirty my screen actually is .
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:01   #50
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

The colour pallette of the GIF in 8 has two different blues, I adjusted one of the blues to be red.

They get easier after 8 for some reason.