User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:28   #1
[hydra]rain

[hydra]rain is infamous around these parts
Let me tell you who exilition is

let's start with this one
why didn't ******** server went down last round(11th) that it just finished few hours ago?
everyone who played ******** knows that every round the server is hacked. This round it didn't happen. Hint to find the answer to that question: SFP aka dragons won the round.

VNC
I didn't even know what that is till one exilition guy told me. he also admited he used it this round to log into some other exi guy's PA account.

Probably there are more than this. No one but them knows.

exilition's tactics
at the middle of the round hydra BG started a NAP with exilition. that happened because several ppl in hydra have close friends in exi, I have to admit i have some rl friends in there also. Do I regret that moment? Every day. It was the time when exilition started to grow again.
guess what. once keizari left wp, they got balls again. let's break the nap, the can't do sht.

And yes, we couldn't do a damn thing, wp got inactive, as well as the other alliances in its block. the only alliances left to play are exilition and angels. best thing i could do was to leave wp for angels. surpised? well, kaifux wasn't. first night he managed to get 5 incoming waves on me. after all, my roids/score were going to the competitors. i pulled my attacking fleet from XX:X:X (Coordinates - censored - Lok) who shipjumped from HR while I had the NAP with exilition.

Did they pull it from me(atm suppose to join angels)? No. More than that, they gave me another 2 waves tonight. "they didn't know I'm suppose to join angels". how lame is that? This is a friendly warning to all alliances having a "NAP" or a future NAP with exilition. hydra/exi nap was suppose to be for the round. Don't be exilition's puppets. thats why keizari didn't join them, thats why i didn't do it and a lot of ppl who know them won't buy their crap. so LCH/TOT/FANG, you are the puppets atm. to afraid to admit it? I can do it.

Who has been doing the targets for lch/tot all round? exilition. you should tag [marionette] cause that's what you are. as about the ppl in exilition: it's natural to defend your alliance and you have the right to do it. but hey, those you are defending, not all of them are clean. you have a history behind that speaks for you. Won by any means. that should be the exilition's logo. Does exilition have the most amount of leet players in the game? without doubt they do. Is this the way to win the round though? I'll let you decide that.

Hopefully this won't be the last PA round, I'm looking forward to seeing what next rounds will bring. who will be their future toys. as long as you play team with exilition, either your block wins or not, your alliance sure won't win. for the last 2 hours angels HC are negociating with exilition about my incoming to be pulled. and I'm asking: whats to negociate? truth is both side are too scared to start a war. no one has the balls to do it. and thats how the round will end. won by pussies. where are those early rounds without bots, claiming targets was made manually? where ppl were proud of their alliances, sending their ships to death smiling, for honour meant everything?

VNC? bots? DDOS attacks? why bother playing. diplomacy is everything. do it right. 95% of ppl unhappy, but hey, your alliance is winning. Be glad, for Exilition is in town.

Edited for coordinates and paragraphed as moderately interesting for readability. Post coordinates again, and I shall take action as the moderator.

This is a valid post - it merely states that one person told him from exilition that he was cheating, and does not attempt to accuse anyone else of it, he merely stated his opinion on it - calls to delete this post will therefore be ignored - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 27 May 2005 at 23:11.
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:39   #2
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Let me tell you who exilition is

Anyone with any experience could've told Hydra that individual planet naps were to end up flawing both them, and their alliances.

Edit:

But then that's inherent in the idea of playing for one's self isn't it?
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:46   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

well well well, fact remains here Rainy:

1. You told us nothing we didnt know about Exil from before

2. You are still a shipjumper, regardless of how you look at it.

3. You are a filthy shipjumper. period!
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:48   #4
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry to tell you this rain but what do you expect?

The Hydra BG drops from WP and everyone knows that their destination is Angels. So where does that bring us? If Hydra join Angels then eXilition is sitting in second place again. To not prevent this would have just been plain stupid on our part.

You know I love ya rain but I was all about hitting Hydra before they could join Angels.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!

Last edited by Amycus; 28 May 2005 at 02:03.
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:50   #5
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

<rain> u dont get that inc out of my back u can kiss good bye my planet
<rain> i wont join angels
<rain> just to has this thing clear
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:52   #6
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Good use of punctuation and grammer would have made this post so much easier to read.

Oh and as Idler said, you are still a shipjumper!

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:52   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

We have all experienced reading/watching the same news in newspapers/TV for several weeks and at a point you're damn tired of it all. That's what I am now, stop the damn whining and move on with your life/planet..
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:54   #8
[hydra]rain

and I did it to give my score to angels. It's and end of round agreement and I;m trying to stop exilition from winning the round. I admited all the time this. Though me being shipjumper aint an excuse for Exilitions actions. Try harder
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:55   #9
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

like Yeh only more abusive i guess...
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:05   #10
Jumo

Jumo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [hydra]rain
and I did it to give my score to angels. It's and end of round agreement and I;m trying to stop exilition from winning the round. I admited all the time this. Though me being shipjumper aint an excuse for Exilitions actions. Try harder
Though, trying to stop EXilition's victory is an excuse for their actions.
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:12   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Exilition are winning because they are the first alliance capable to properly play on a hatred of 1up and have the guns to back it up.
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:24   #12
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Hydra were morons for making the NAP with Exilition and you deserve to lose every single one of your roids for it.

Did you really expect Exilition to just let you do whatever you wanted?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:28   #13
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
So you are angry at exi for breaking their nap with hydra even though you were leaving pack to try and stop exi from winning the round?

Sounds logical to me
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:29   #14
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

What Fyodor said.
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:33   #15
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Pftt.. No sympathy for people who pnap with hostile alliance's.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:39   #16
[hydra]rain

I left wp after exilition attacked me. it was my payback, best i could do to harm exilition. wp weren't the right place for me also. I had 5 incoming waves on me, none covered from ally. And how could they, since there are 5 active ppl or less on irc in the morning? again, this post aint about me changing alliances, trying to change the picture won't work. try another aproach
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:44   #17
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about

Well well to get a couple of points clear:

Hydra is 20-25 man.
We agreed with WP to go with them for the whole round. And as far as we know we even sticked to that. YES, some people have been leaving now. There was a point a few days ago, SB and Me decided to let people do what they think that fits best for themselfes as our galraids stopped, cause our people were to big and not satisfied with the targets in the fattest gals + the ziks (rain keiz) preferrend fleetcatches and retalls , and try them whole day long, wich was the only way to keep up for them.

Yes, we had a nap with ex at a certain point. They came to us and asked it one zillion times. We taught it would benefit our aims. And yes it did. We broke and said want it 4 WHOLE ROUND, or not. And yes it has been broken. Ex claims by some of us first we claim by some of them first. Fact is it will never be clear.

AND NO- napping ex wasnt stupid!!, we had way bigger average roids then them and wp couldnt defend it against ex! we were kinda forced to keep our roids. This also comes to mistakes at rounds beginning, we were new to the game. and yes thats a valid excuse in my eyes! + afterall it might have been a mistake cause we couldnt trust them and the say they couldnt trust us prolly... a lesson has been learned there. no need to flame about it.

Now that doesnt matter a lot, fact is i know rain is round about exi coordinating multiple alliances. LCH and TOT HAVE been peons for ex, whilst they wont win and will never win a round. I know multiple people who claimed that. Now to not make this story to long. It wasnt keizari joining angels, nor anyone else leaving wp that broke the balance. It was one of the aspect of a real big issue. Just dont blame it on one person. And for all those people saying "Shipjumper shipjumper to rain and other people" <= it is BULLSHIT. when an alliance is dead, its damn legal in tern of norms and values to leave ur alliance for another as it is your only chance.

I wont say a worth about cheating, i know the possibilities, it will never be able to realise. Mayb u should even allow the kind of cheating that is undetectable to give people at least a fair chance. IE give information bout vnc. Dossattacks is even more sad.

I'd wanto end this view with a short word. Hydra has not broken any of its basic principles. We handled fairly and are not ashame of the whole or on any of the members in particular. Whole hydra will give them 100% support as long as time lasts.

Friendly greets Mystical.
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:46   #18
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Hydra u stated u join angels simply to give em score.

Angels hc have publically stated they will not recruit to win.

Someone is lying
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:49   #19
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about

forest, u are wrong.

Rain said he joined angels to let them win. Doesnt mean angels recruits to win.
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:53   #20
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

tbh no matter what you say of exi.

you lot are shit members for not attacking the alliance that's hostile to yours.
exi was hostile to wp, seeing as you were wp you SHOULD have attacked them. not doing that is fencesitting and basically you deserve to be roided.

now maybe exi cheated, maybe they didn't. but atleast they didn't fencesit the whole round like your bg and some other alliances did.
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:54   #21
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
now maybe exi cheated, maybe they didn't. but atleast they didn't fencesit the whole round like your bg and some other alliances did.
tbh that sound really bad cypher you make it sound like fencesitting is way more harsh than cheating.
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:00   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I left wp after exilition attacked me. it was my payback, best i could do to harm exilition. wp weren't the right place for me also. I had 5 incoming waves on me, none covered from ally. And how could they, since there are 5 active ppl or less on irc in the morning? again, this post aint about me changing alliances, trying to change the picture won't work. try another aproach

You deserted your alliance in order to keep your planet safe.

You did nothing to counter the activity drop in WP (If you did, you did poorly).

You tell us stuff we know about exil already.

You will receive no sympathy from me sir.
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:04   #23
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Hahahahhahaa

5 waves

Hahahahhaheha
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:06   #24
[hydra]rain

boy
I do not care about my planet anymore
i lost half my roids the other day
i didn't even asked for ingal defence today
so you are wrong
and there are some things that appear for the first time in forums, you're wrong again
you, who think you're special and know everything, you're wrong
and stop repeating your replies. are you using copy/paste btw?
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:14   #25
I am Idler
This is bat country

Watch me hijack your thread..

I dont care if you lost half your roids, but Im sure it somewhat inspired your little thread.

Anyone why pays remotely attention to PA knew what you said already.

I dont use copy/paste, hence the lovely irony of me repeating myself
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:18   #26
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

most playing the game and not sucking enemy cock or just generally sucking, lose a lot of roids.
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:23   #27
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical
. LCH and TOT HAVE been peons for ex, whilst they wont win and will never win a round.
You ever been in a target room before Mystical ? I can only speak for LCH and we have for sure claimed/booked those targets we felt suited us best. From what you wrote its almost looking like you actually think Ex can order us to hit what they want us to hit. In the end we all had the same enemies.
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:24   #28
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Predictable.
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:25   #29
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Fencesitters are cowards - and everytime a coward wins God kills a mermaid. You are a fencesitter, a shipjumper and as such you are a coward. As Idler says, you will recieve no sympathy.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:29   #30
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I had 5 incoming waves on me, none covered from ally.
Welcome to my world
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:31   #31
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Well well to get a couple of points clear:

Hydra is 20-25 man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Hydra u stated u join angels simply to give em score.

Angels hc have publically stated they will not recruit to win.

Someone is lying
Quote:
YES, some people have been leaving now.
did 20-25 people leave pack?
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:31   #32
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
tbh that sound really bad cypher you make it sound like fencesitting is way more harsh than cheating.
i personally feel people who have been trying to fencesit have NO right whatsoever to complain about another alliance being cowards or something. and he mentioned the vcn which has nothing to do with exi napping angels or hydra napping exi.... THEY accepted the nap while they KNEW their alliance was at war with them. therefore they deserve to be roided

and saying wp is inactive cuz they only have 5 members left? you say you have 25 active yourself... doesn't that make 30 then? and therefore easily a good group seeing as you were the big guys?

and no alch as you might know or might not... i'm not a fan of fencesitting
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:32   #33
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
boy
I do not care about my planet anymore
i lost half my roids the other day
You've been roided for 8 ticks and you're giving up? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke?

Mystical: Yes WP are "dead". Perhaps it's because, when they needed the firepower to hit Exilition and stay #1, your BG did nothing to help? You only have yourselves to blame, and I am quite sure that Exilition are laughing at you right now.

Hydra has stuck to its basic principles, yes. You've been a bunch of ****ing cowards all round, and I congratulate you on your commitment to that principle.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:32   #34
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:36   #35
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Quote:
<rain> one more thing
<rain> before round ends
<rain> i'll make sure all big planets in wp.hydra will join angels
<rain> including mine
<rain> so dont u even dream about winning the round
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:37   #36
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
<rain> one more thing
<rain> before round ends
<rain> including mine
He talks big

LO HK
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:38   #37
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
<rain> one more thing
<rain> before round ends
<rain> including mine
<helikopter> before round ends
<helikopter> i'll make sure you have the pics
<helikopter> of me sucking of MacTanzu
<helikopter> while he is being fisted by jonni

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:43   #38
[hydra]rain

ok, let's talk about fencesitting
we had our targets each and every night
you think I initiated till 7k roids?
we attacked LCH and ToT
we attacked angels
we hit NoS when they were NAPed with all alliances but WP and angels
if having a single NAP makes Hydra a fencesitting group, give me a name of an alliance this round that had no NAPs. I'm asking for a single name.
This is why I don't post in forums. Everyone throwing with rocks to anyone posting. You have no idea what you're talking about, but posting in forums sure is cool.
well, have fun, cause I'm out of here
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:46   #39
TheRat
Retired

You selfish, ignorant piece of shit. Its not about getting roids - its about taking down the ENEMY.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:53   #40
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
we attacked LCH and ToT
You attacked two alliances who are outside of the top 5? "pld j00", as I believe people used to say back in the days when people weren't quite so shit.

Quote:
we attacked angels
You obviously didn't do a very good job of it, judging by their roid count.

Quote:
if having a single NAP makes Hydra a fencesitting group, give me a name of an alliance this round that had no NAPs. I'm asking for a single name.
Let me explain this to you in simple terms.

You were members of an alliance, Wolfpack. Wolfpack had various NAPs and various enemies. One of those enemies was Exilition. You had a NAP with Exilition. This makes you fence-sitters. Having a NAP did not make you fence-sitters, having a NAP with an alliance who were actively attacking your own alliance did. Do you see?
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:55   #41
cypher
U've been Moderated

amen, and you have a nap with your ENEMY. Can you grasp that concept?
I doubt any normal alliance would allow that. I doubt any half decent player would want it.
You should be ashamed of yourself tbh. and indeed... getting to 7k roids is easy... heck if i was napped to exi all round long i'd prolly be well over 10k. as would alot of people. The fact you don't care about your planet anymore and basically stopped playing after you got roided ONLY 8 times (if rob is correct) shows what kinda player you are and personally i would be ashamed to be a part of the same alliance or BG as you. wolfpack will be glad you left.

goodbye and seeya on the battlefield maybe.... ow wait.... i doubt people will let you fencesit again... so you won't be seen on there anymore:/
go back to pia or something.
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:59   #42
Fimu
The Stampede

Fimu can only hope to improve

tsk tsk tsk

same loser talk.
Unread 28 May 2005, 01:08   #43
[hydra]rain

ENEMY?
we started the round having a totally different goal than the one we're having now. we were suppose to stop 1up from winning the 3rd consecutive round. We had/have friends in Exilition. Till we realised who the real enemy is, it was too late. We already had a NAP with them. And you know what the fun part is?(Idler, smart boy, this one is new on forums) -> At some point, before the NAP hydra was suppose to merge with exilition. Suprised? Me too.
So, TheRat, talking about enemy in such a long round is rather confusing. It depends on how you and ur ally see things. It's all in NAPs and fencesitting I'm afraid. selfish? never! my ingame history speaks for me. attacks/defences ratio is ~1/5
Unread 28 May 2005, 01:12   #44
TheRat
Retired

Idler new to the forums? You *do* know he used to be a game admin, right?
Long round? I cant see it being longer than others.

And no matter what you say Exil were wp's enemies, you were wp, hence exil were your enemies. Therefore you nap'ed your enemies. Therefor you are a coward and a fencesitter. Add to the fact you just made yourself a shipjumper, you may roast in hell.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 01:28   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we have found a new guy to pick on here.

rain, your an absolute shite poster. Your failure to read and understand what you have read, not to mention the non-existing capability of giving a sound response, is fantastic.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 28 May 2005, 01:30   #46
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I think we have found a new guy to pick on here.
but im always being picked on :'(
Unread 28 May 2005, 01:31   #47
[hydra]rain

and your ability to read between lines is incredible
Unread 28 May 2005, 01:35   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
and your ability to read between lines is incredible
You don't make any sense... again.
Kjeldoran, don't you know its breaking the rules to sign up multiple accounts?!?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 28 May 2005, 01:40   #49
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
we attacked LCH and ToT
we attacked angels
This is why I don't post in forums. Everyone throwing with rocks to anyone posting. You have no idea what you're talking about, but posting in forums sure is cool.
well, have fun, cause I'm out of here
=Iron= have not napped with anyone(not since i've been hc anyway), yes we are not big but the point still is we have no naps. Tbh i don't see how any HC could fight aganist his ally, which is what you did by agree a nap with wp enemys. Sorry to say this but your a joke as a ally, and being roided 8x and you want to quit damn what a noob, come down here in the lower ranks when you get incoming for 5 days 2 or 3 waves at a time.
All i can say is damn your a load of n00bs for not useing your brains and backstabbing wp.
Unread 28 May 2005, 01:57   #50
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
Good use of punctuation and grammer would have made this post so much easier to read.

Oh and as Idler said, you are still a shipjumper!
how about replying to his post and not his grammer? many of us got english as a second/third language
Closed Thread